• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

Anth0ny

does anyone have that image handy where it tells you everything you need to do in ground zeroes that transfers over to phantom pain?

trying to get all of that done right now :)

For people in Australia, Target has it on sale for $69.

Tx8NizR.jpg

xclk07

If there are broken street dates, is it frowned upon to say "hey, there's a store in Chicago that broke the date, PM for details" instead of having everyone begging for PMs all over the place?

Disgraced

If there are broken street dates, is it frowned upon to say "hey, there's a store in Chicago that broke the date, PM for details" instead of having everyone begging for PMs all over the place?
Even if somebody did that half the people asking probably aren't going to see that "PM for deets" post however many pages back.

Great work, Bricky! Really looking forward to watch you choose when the last day hits !

I won't play with Quiet until I have build the tranq. sniper for her, I heard Greg after one preview event saying, that he hadn't used here because he hadn't built a tranq. sniper rifle yet.

Disgraced

I won't play with Quiet until I have build the tranq. sniper for her, I heard Greg after one preview event saying, that he hadn't used here because he hadn't built a tranq. sniper rifle yet.
(Gameplay-spoiler-ish question) She
ices dudes without Snake marking 'em or what?

Tokubetsu

Did anyone here play Ground Zeroes on PC? Fullscreen Windowed still has shows me my taskbar. Is there a fix or I'm gonna have to play in regular fullscreen?

deadduck

Game are delivering CE via DPD, which to me means they'll have a bit more control over when it is delivered.

Need to come to terms with the fact I won't be playing it this weekend.

J4g3r

Morning!

Another day of waiting...

There's something I realized last night, there's no possibility of getting my CE a day early because Monday is a bank holiday in the UK - so no post. (NOOOOOOO)

Top Bottom