• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid - E3 2006 Thread (HD TRAILER UP)

Zenith

Banned
icarus-daedelus said:
Well, as long as this thread was resurrected, I found some interesting info, VERY spoilerific though: http://www.metalgearsolid.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10957

It's new to me, anyway.

a lot of that info has been twisted by the poster to say things that were never definitive.

TUS has the scans (or it did before the site relaunch anyway) of the spread. It was the mag that said Raiden's blood is white and Kojima said he was seriously considering bringing back the exclamation marks.

Soneone's taken her Snake hero-worship a little far. Why do I get the feeling she's gonna be the main character in the next Metal Gear?

Fox-Hound is still The Patriots' weapon even if Meryl doesn't know it. She'll probably interfere with Snake's mission.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
This thread bump made me jump on the chair... then fall in dispair and loathe for the no-news.

Please guys, this thread MUST be treated with care.

Snaku

Banned
Zenith said:
Fox-Hound is still The Patriots' weapon even if Meryl doesn't know it. She'll probably interfere with Snake's mission.

I meant as far as her mode of dress, and following his path through Foxhound. She'll find out about the Patriots and probably defect, thus continuing the tradition of Big Boss, Liquid Snake, and Solid Snake. Snake can try to erase his genes from the planet, but I doubt he can stop the cycle.

Zenith

Banned
Snaku said:
I meant as far as her mode of dress, and following his path through Foxhound. She'll find out about the Patriots and probably defect, thus continuing the tradition of Big Boss, Liquid Snake, and Solid Snake. Snake can try to erase his genes from the planet, but I doubt he can stop the cycle.

Yes, Meryl would be way better as the main protagonist in future MGS games than Raiden, no matter how big a "makeover" he's had.

Top Bottom