• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MGSV costumes DLC now available!

Basketball

WHOOOAA HOOO

FECPd8q.gif

Pilgrimzero

Guess its good this stuff came out while I'm halfway through the game. I don't foresee buying anymore cosmetic DLC after I beat it.

DryvBy

I can't buy anything. Same CC I use every day has this:

"The credit card information is not valid. Please check your entries carefully."

Dremorak

Banned
How is this silly?

You go to a Pizza shop, you choose a 12' 8 slice Pizza, the guy, prepares, cooks and slices the Pizza, and takes away 1 slice and says "for the 8th slice, you have to pay an extra £2".

Is that acceptable? No, so why would it be in games?

It's a stupid and anti consumer move that destroys any form of brand respect. Don't even get me started on FOB insurance as well as offline tax.

A more accurate analogy would be:

You go to a Pizza shop, you choose a 12' 8 slice Pizza, the guy, prepares, cooks and slices the Pizza, and while the first pizza is cooking, instead of standing around or moving onto another order, he uses the leftovers to make another, smaller pizza and says: "for the extra small pizza, you have to pay an extra £2"

Cosmetic DLC is what the artists work on while the coders are still squashing bugs, and the concept guys are concepting the next game. Theres always 3d artists with not much to do at this stage.

(at least in my experience)

Do you feel awkward and weird when you go to the pool and there are girls wearing bikinis?

Never seen a woman in a swim suit?
I don't enjoy games with over sexualized people. Fuck me, right?
How dare I not be a horny fuck head huh?

Her outfit literally makes 0 sense in a game like this. She came straight out of a fucking DoA volleyball game ffs.

How the fuck is her outfit acceptable at all?

Lernaean

Banned
I don't enjoy games with over sexualized people. Fuck me, right?
How dare I not be a horny fuck head huh?

Her outfit literally makes 0 sense in a game like this. She came straight out of a fucking DoA volleyball game ffs.

First of all the outfit is nothing weird in MGS, secondly, the rest of us who don't mind are horny fuck heads right?
And if you actually knew something about this game, you would know that Quiet has a fully dressed costume already, but i see yours as a drive-by post from someone who hasn't even played the game.

First of all the outfit is nothing weird in MGS, secondly, the rest of us who don't mind are horny fuck heads right?
And if you actually knew something about this game, you would know that Quiet has a fully dressed costume already, but i see yours as a drive-by post from someone who hasn't even played the game.
You're right I haven't played the game, because of her. She is the only reason I'm not willing to pay for this game, and I want to. But I hate supporting such awful character design. It's embarrassing. Cool so how long does it take to unlock said outfit?

I can't even be disappointed any more with this game. The tux is for sale? The same tux that has been in every version of Metal Gear Solid games? The one that was data mined on the disc a month ago? Lol. No thanks.

Lernaean

Banned
You're right I haven't played the game, because of her. She is the only reason I'm not willing to pay for this game, and I want to. But I hate supporting such awful character design. It's embarrassing. Cool so how long does it take to unlock said outfit?

It will take a while till you have it, but in any case, i'd suggest to everyone to avoid shitting on a game or part of it if they haven't even played it.
At least you admitted you haven't.

Ratrat

Just kill her or dont trigger her storyline by recruiting her.

A real roundabout way might be to wait until you can develop her xof outfit before recruiting, but either way, she will be naked during cutscenes.

Popcicle

Hot Texas Chili
Yup. Steam version here. Looks like it's fairly common. Judging by how fast they fixed the missing golden arm and Sniper Wolf suit, they'll probably fix it tomorrow.

I need to check if this happens on my account but I'll bring it up with the team regardless.

Sweet, I've been wondering when these would show up. I'm about to dig into my second playthrough soon so these should spice things up. Will buy em all.

Ok...I bought these on PS4, but I am still not seeing any of these in my menus. Is there something I'm missing? Not even in development, and I'm pretty high in all areas.

Lernaean

Banned
Top Bottom