• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Jackson -- Alleged Love Child ... DNA Tests Revealed [LIVE] Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmax

So Joe Jackson (MJ's father) was his mother's manager before he was born, so there's a connection there as well.

I think this is a sealed deal.

Ryce

1. This whole thing (the way it's set up, etc.) seems really shady.
2. How do we actually know they obtained Michael Jackson's DNA?
3. In the event that it actually is a positive match, couldn't his father be another member of the Jackson family?

3. In the event that it actually is a positive match, couldn't his father be another member of the Jackson family?

Yup. B Howard definitely resembles him in appearance, voice, and demeanor, but I'll remain skeptical for the time being for those reasons. Either way, he's about to be a lot more famous.

Takuan

Yeah, the fact that his moms was managed by Papa Jackson makes me wonder if it wasn't his seed instead of Michael's. But who knows.

So Joe Jackson (MJ's father) was his mother's manager before he was born, so there's a connection there as well.

I think this is a sealed deal.

What if Joe Jackson was the actual father :O

Or would the results be different if that were the case?

DrFunk

not licensed in your state
This guy gotta sing "Lisa Its Your Birthday" before I'm buying any of this Michael Jackson's son foolishness.

ElRenoRaven

Interesting. Doesn't surprise me one bit. You know Michael had to be getting some serious loving whenever he wanted it.

Onemic

Here's the thing. He looks like POST-surgery michael not pre-surgery michael. MJ doesn't naturally have a nose like this B howard dude does, he got plastic surgery to make it look like that. His nose is actually very flat.

And the dude says he's not even behind the whole thing. Suspect as hell.

I also thought it was widely known that Blanket and that other kid were MJ's doctors biological kids?(or something along those lines) I mean, it's pretty clear they dont even have an ounce of black in them.

Here's the thing. He looks like POST-surgery michael not pre-surgery michael. MJ doesn't naturally have a nose like this B howard dude does, he got plastic surgery to make it look like that. His nose is actually very flat.

I also thought it was widely known that Blanket and that other kid were MJ's doctors biological kids?(or something along those lines) I mean, it's pretty clear they dont even have an ounce of black in them.

Is it now.

NoTacos

Dwayne Johnson doesn't look particularly black (pretty much all Samoan) but that doesn't negate the fact he's half black.

JosephJackson2007%28cropped%29.jpg

IT'S A TRAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom