• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michael Jackson -- Alleged Love Child ... DNA Tests Revealed [LIVE] Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onemic

Is it now.

Hey, if I'm wrong I'll take the L, but I dont see MJ's kid when I see this:

prince-jackson.jpg

BlueSteel

In that video, the guy says he really doesn't care.

Meh, probably true, but I doubt he's gonna try and moneygrab... that much.

You guys know how DNA works or youre just messing with me?

I thought the same but I think some people don't know how DNA works so I thought I'd share an article on the subject:

Close Relative Testing (Grand Parent/Uncle/Aunt/Niece Nephew)

There is no difference in the testing procedure between this type of test and paternity (maternity) testing. The only exception is that in order to achieve a reliable accuracy more genetic loci have to be compared. This is because a grand parent shares only 25% of his/her genes with an alleged grand child, uncle and aunt also share 25% of their genes with the alleged nephew/niece (this is assuming, of course, that they are not twin brother/sister of the person in question’s father or mother and also that they are all from the same parental line) etc. Taking example from the above section, out of 12 loci analysed approximately 3 should be identical between an alleged grand child and the grand parent.

http://www.medicalgenomics.co.uk/howtestingworks.html

turnbuckle

In that video, the guy says he really doesn't care.

Meh, probably true, but I doubt he's gonna try and moneygrab... that much.

The more passive / non-confrontational he is about this the more believable I'd find it. Basically the more things he does the opposite of what an average person would do in this situation (money-grab) the more he'll seem like his alleged father.

I don't understand his facebook video. He didnt ask TMZ for this? and he is doing his own DNA test? is this the same as the one that was read on TMZ?

the kid looks like he could be Jacksons son for sure.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Yeah, the fact that his moms was managed by Papa Jackson makes me wonder if it wasn't his seed instead of Michael's. But who knows.
Are you insinuating that papa Jackson came inside of b Howards mom using his erect adult penis?

ISOM

Here's the thing. He looks like POST-surgery michael not pre-surgery michael. MJ doesn't naturally have a nose like this B howard dude does, he got plastic surgery to make it look like that. His nose is actually very flat.

And the dude says he's not even behind the whole thing. Suspect as hell.

I also thought it was widely known that Blanket and that other kid were MJ's doctors biological kids?(or something along those lines) I mean, it's pretty clear they dont even have an ounce of black in them.

The thing about genetics is that you are not supposed to look like a carbon copy of a single parent. It's the entire genetic history of one parent with the entire genetic history of the other parent.

NoTacos

The thing about genetics is that you are not supposed to look like a carbon copy of a single parent. It's the entire genetic history of one parent with the entire genetic history of the other parent.
We need pics of the mom to assess the validity of the nose apparently

LQX

Why does he look like Michael Jackson AFTER all the surgeries? You would think if they did have similar facial features it would be closer to what MJ would look like had he not done all the surgeries.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
DNA from a 30-year-old dental impression, and they won't say what lab performed the test. This is almost certainly fake, but it'd be a heck of a story if it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom