• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Michigan state House approves carrying concealed guns without permit

The legislation "levels the playing field for honest people," she said.
e46VtIF.gif

That's our Michigan!

Let's make cops even more paranoid and trigger happy, that surely won't lead to more unarmed people getting shot.

Great, my job requires that I survey a lot of private lands all over Michigan. It's already a parade of randoms wandering up to me unannounced demanding to know what I'm doing. I don't need people feeling okay in having weapons on them to deal with me "intruding".

Chuckie

Hopefully it'll be a good day, so I won't have to use my AK.

Awesome!

Also what the FUCK Michigan. Why are so many people in the States actively trying to get more guns on the street in the hands of untrained people?

Do you want more deaths related to fire arms you fucking idiots?!

enewtabie

I'm a concealed carrier and they are trying to do this crap here in NC. Sorry, but you need some training and knowledge about guns before you should be allowed to just carry concealed. Actually, training should be part of any gun purchase,but a lot of people don't think so.

I'm a concealed carrier and they are trying to do this crap here in NC. Sorry, but you need some training and knowledge about guns before you should be allowed to just carry concealed. Actually, training should be part of any gun purchase,but a lot of people don't think so.

Yeah, I carry as well and agree that training should be necessary. At least to prevent negligent discharges. Gun safety was drilled into my head at an early age and should be mandatory for anyone wanting a handgun.

Top Bottom