• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Millionaire tries to get $829 via kickstarter to send daughter to RPG maker camp?

kodt

Banned
They don´t want to be that company that killed a 9yo´s dream obviously. But they are clearly bending their own rules. The project should never have been approved by them. So, well played by Susan Wilson, but it´s still sleazy because of the abuse of gender issues and her children.

Yeah, it looks to me like it does not fit the rules. Probably Kickstarter is leaving it open to avoid negative press. I don't support this kickstarter, just saying what she did was legal and she can do it if she wants.

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
You know I don't think this is a scam. What reason would a multi-millionaire have to scam people for a few thousand dollars? She does not need the money. This was just a "fun" project for her daughter that got too much publicity.

I agree it was a stupid kickstarter, it probably at the least bends the rules for what is acceptable. But this was not a "take the money and run" scheme.

I'm sure she's not the only one guiltily of spamming her kickstarter somewhere.

You can be upset with the morons who pledged money to a girl that does not need it at all. But that is their right. People spend money on worse things all the time.

1. Millionaires don't always get all their money from just one source. Often it is a matter of thousands here, thousands there, etc., then you reinvest it into other projects that get you thousands here, thousands there, etc. and it all adds up.

2. She has already started her own crowdfunding site but decided to use Kickstarter for this project. IMO she's pretty obviously feeling out the market to see what sticks so she can use it to make even more money on the business model in the future. This little episode is not only making her >$20,000 (assuming the donations hold up) for only putting forth a minimum of effort, it is getting her experience in working on crowdfunded projects, getting marketing for her name and her other projects (ex. fundher.com), etc. and that's exposure and experience that is hard to put a price tag on.

Goon Boon

Banned
Not the first time btw. Her previous KS was about something her sons wanted. And her US Marine Corps husband. Meanwhile she also wanted to start a family business, like now with the Keep Up brand.

Yeah, if it's not a scam, its still her exploiting her children and family to propel her Keep Up brand into the public eye. That's just as bad.

Midou

They don´t want to be that company that killed a 9yo´s dream obviously. But they are clearly bending their own rules. The project should never have been approved by them. So, well played by Susan Wilson, but it´s still sleazy because of the abuse of gender issues and her children.

Yes, I can't deny how perfectly it was setup. The way Susan replied to the first 'trolls' also made me think she already had planned how she might deal with those 'mean misogynistic trolls who don't want women to succeed in life'.

The entire kickstarter is an obvious misuse of women's rights issues. That person who made that women vs tropes kickstarter, had one video talking about 'straw-feminists' or something, feminists who are portrayed as evil or act irrationally to get their way in the media, to make feminists everywhere look bad. Susan Wilson is a straw-feminist in real life.

Azih

Sending her to camp and buying a laptop are both against Kickstarter rules for pledge money. They are essentially saying 'fuck the rules, everyone can do whatever they want' by not stepping in.

There is too much publicity to stop it now anyways, because of so many articles being posted in favor of the mother they would probably have to put up with a lot of shit if they shut it down. I am convinced this is their main reason for not shutting it down.

Technically pretending her daughter wrote the KS pitch is a scam in itself anyways.

The penny-arcade kickstarted bent the rules pretty hard too. This one just breaks it.

Thinking about it this isn't the most unexpected thing. Every 'curated' service struggles with how to deal with the influx of public content to review and approve (just look at Valve and Greenlight). Seems like the evolution of these services is to go as hands off as possible. Sure they'll step it to shut down hate speech or the like but that's about it.

Kickstarter is just indiegogo at this point.

Now that I think about it. The negativity around the whole thing is really disappointing. If ks openly acknowledges the thing even with all the complaints and feedback, so be it. They know the possible ramifications. It's their business. On paper this sounds good even though a bit shady and kinda silly, but what the heck I didn't donate because of that. In the end the 'results' for this ks will be out in the open, if little daughter quits after a day, the world would know and the mom will probably have a harder time doing another project and ks will take a hit. If it all works, It's good for stem overall which is good.

I really do wish more game sites would cover this though and not just some tech blogs.

Alas the timing with gdc, which is probably more worth the attention than this small blip.

Maybe it's just because I'm not as invested in ks outside of 2 projects though.

drexplora

maybe i should make a kickstarter taking money to help sony make the PS4, the console it should be!!

16gbGDDR5!!

with 10% going in my pocket to cover time and expenses :p

Azih

They need to change their guidelines though. Hands off is fine, but you shouldn't have special rules for projects just because they go viral.

Now that I think about it. The negativity around the whole thing is really disappointing. If ks openly acknowledges the thing even with all the complaints and feedback, so be it. They know the possible ramifications. It's their business. On paper this sounds good even though a bit shady and kinda silly, but what the heck I didn't donate because of that. In the end the 'results' for this ks will be out in the open, if little daughter quits after a day, the world would know and the mom will probably have a harder time doing another project and ks will take a hit. If it all works, It's good for stem overall which is good.

I really do wish more game sites would cover this though and not just some tech blogs.

Alas the timing with gdc, which is probably more worth the attention than this small blip.

Maybe it's just because I'm not as invested in ks outside of 2 projects though.

How is this good for STEM overall?

This is one girl taking a summer camp, where part of the time she will work with an fancy drag and drop GUI. For about a week.

Surely Kickstarter isn´t going to be flooded by similar "fund my summer camp" projects from priviliged kids in the future. Or at least let´s hope it isn´t.

If it all works, It's good for stem overall which is good...

it already did work. but it had absolutely nothing to do with stem. the product being pitched is susan wilson. & she sold it :) ...

ibmJF8bTRL4MCk.png

'why we can't have nice things' 2013 poster child...

Zoe

Interesting. If that's the case then wouldn't the kickstarter 'rewards' (which are basically just selling product) be in violation of trademark?

One would think. That other Kickstarter got shut down pretty fast due to the "Kaiju" dispute.

ido

I'm pretty fucking mind boggled that this is real, and that websites like wired and cnet have praised this woman and her bullshit fabricated Kickstarter.

This entire thing reeks of the slimiest trickery, and it's fucking ridiculous that Kickstarter is essentially endorsing this nonsense.

There is quite literally no information available that proves her daughter even likes to play videogames, much less want to create one.

Since telling the truth seems to do absolutely no good, perhaps "the internet" should spin this story to show how shitty a parent she is for allowing her nine year old daughter to play two games rated Mature(even though, this isn't really spin at all. Assuming it's true, she is pretty shitty for letting her nine year old play games with such adult content).

And does it piss everyone else off as much as me to read her responses to these media outlets, and how innocent she sounds compared to how she responded to people raising valid questions on her Kickstarter comments page? After seeing her last attempt to raise money(a fucking towel cape), and how desperately she is demonizing her own sons in order to trick "the crowd" into pouring more money into her scam, I am done with Kickstarter. This isn't something that "slipped through" , they have all of the information, and have chosen to ignore their own rules entirely and publicly support this nebulous non-project joke.

Edit: and I completely forgot about her shitty "Keep up!" brand whoring. Did she make this in Paint and press three buttons and submit on Cafe Press and thinks she has some kind of a brand now? I cannot possibly shake my head more here.

Yeah, it looks to me like it does not fit the rules. Probably Kickstarter is leaving it open to avoid negative press. I don't support this kickstarter, just saying what she did was legal and she can do it if she wants.

I think nobody´s questioned the legality of it on here. It´s more about the ethical side of things, I believe, and from that point of view it reeks of ´scam´.

And I also think people wanted to believe that Kickstarter as a company had more morals than they showed so far in this case. They (wanted to) believe(d) KS have a vision and a mission where in this case it feels like a sellout.

How is this good for STEM overall?

This is one girl taking a summer camp, where part of the time she will work with an fancy drag and drop GUI. For about a week.

Surely Kickstarter isn´t going to be flooded by similar "fund my summer camp" projects from priviliged kids in the future. Or at least let´s hope it isn´t.

the publicity? Not too sure, but the public already seems to love this story, so... yay? Beats your typical story of female worker complaining about sexual assault by upper management or something.

border

Keep Up is a registered trademark of Marc Ecko Enterprises.

The name of their head lawyer is Gregg Donnenfeld. I cannot turn up his number or his e-mail address, but here is his LinkedIn Profile.

So if anyone thinks they should know about their trademark being violated, do as you must.

Kickstarter shut down the Kaiju Combat page just based on the IP infringement claim of Wizards of the Coast, and did not even attempt to mediate or hear the developer's side. This should be a pretty open-and-shut case, given that the exact same phrase is being used on the backer rewards and the trademark specifically applies to t-shirts.

Patryn

It's an interesting attempt to deflect the growing criticism. If we're reading this right, and she's attempting to use this KS to create a new brand, I think she's begun to realize that she's created some extremely tenacious enemies in the process who can do some real harm. After all, it's likely that any media entity that wrote about it would likely be flooded by e-mails and calls calling it a scam.

By doing this "reaching out", I thinks she's hoping to quell the anger. And remember, asking for advice does not necessarily mean taking it.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Never going to support kickstarter if they allow scams like this to go through.

In my opinion, they're complicit in the scam, which makes it perfectly acceptable to label kickstarter's staff as scammers.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I wasn't so lazy I'd almost be tempted to make my own RPG with RPG Maker based on this.

It would have no gore or strong language and the brothers would be the bosses.

ido

It's an interesting attempt to deflect the growing criticism. If we're reading this right, and she's attempting to use this KS to create a new brand, I think she's begun to realize that she's created some extremely tenacious enemies in the process who can do some real harm. After all, it's likely that any media entity that wrote about it would likely be flooded by e-mails and calls calling it a scam.

By doing this "reaching out", I thinks she's hoping to quell the anger. And remember, asking for advice does not necessarily mean taking it.

Right. It's difficult to believe anything this woman says about this project. She adamantly admits that this was done simply to "prove her sons wrong". How is this a worthy Kickstarter cause again?

Shinta, ask her why she is cool with letting her nine year old play multiple Mature rated games.

Shinta

Banned
can you copy the quote over. work ie7 browser doesnt' like disqus :(

Here ya go.

SusanWilson • 3 hours ago − said:
I'm afraid I'm going to regret this but I'm hopeful that the truth really does trickle to the top. My concern and goal is to ensure the facts are properly disclosed and the order in which things unfolded are transparent. It's sad that something good can be so twisted. Why can't my success as a business person be seen as an asset that can add value.

Again, I'll point out that success does not equal wealth - particularly for female entrepreneurs. I'm not claiming to be poor but the reality is that like most women, banks won't let me money for my business endeavors so I fund them myself. As for kinkos.com, do the research because I was on the founding team of a startup, liveprint.com, that raised $2M from Flatiron Partners in 1998 and went on to do a strategic deal with Kinko's where we became kinkos.com (a separate legal entity from Kinko's). The goal at the time was to take kinkos.com public but the internet bubble burst and Kinko's bought kinkos.com for $100M which is money that primarily went to the investment bankers and venture capitalists. I didn't make 7 digits so I wan't made a millionaire from this. In fact, the whole process was pretty traumatic and horrible but it was a ride most people never experience in their lives so I'm grateful I was in the thick of it all when the internet was building and popping it's first bubble. That wasn't cybersquatting because we had over 200 employees at kinkos.com and feel free to reach out to them and Kinko's/Fedex for details. Or Rick Steele who was the CEO while I served as his 2nd in command.

The picture with Warren Buffett was when he presented ten female entrepreneurs with awards - nor awards for having the most money but for being good entrepeneurs. And I bet if you survey the other 9 on FORTUNE's List with me that year, most would agree they're far from rich and are still struggling to build their companies because being a female entrepreneur is anything but easy. Check out the team at Sheex.com because these women are brilliant and totally badass and like many other female entrepreneurs frustrated that it's been such a long road. I wouldn't trade it but it also means I've traded financial security (b/c I could probably get a job somewhere that paid more than what I've made over the last two decades) for entrepreneurial freedom simply because it feels like what I'm supposed to do.

Yes, I bought a $1500 pair of shoes years ago when I made a small bet on a roulette wheel on 17 black and HIT. I'll admit alcohol was involved when I won as well as when I purchased that pair of Christian LouBoutins, but I won't apologize for it. I've got 3 kids and it's rare that I ever do anything like this for myself. Yes, it was a total splurge. But in the last five years, have none of you done something similar.

And speaking of that, regarding exploiting my kids and my intentions in all of this. Haven't any of you been with your family or friends and had an argument escalate into a bet. That's essentially what happened here. Kenzie wanted to build an RPG game, I put down a security deposit for camp, her brothers proceeded to say it was a waste of money and Kenzie stood up for herself and said it wouldn't be. Yes, I defended my daughter but it was all playful and fun. My kids have been raised in a household that's pretty open and they're encouraged to have their own opinions as long as they don't denigrate others. My boys aren't complaining about this. Strangers are. That's what's so sad.

And if anyone has teenagers, I'm sure you know firsthand how they can behave. It's not how they always behave. It was one point in time. And just because I was honest in sharing their reactions, I got slammed for throwing my boys under the bus. All I did was tell the truth. Isn't that what you want and are fighting for? Why beat me up because of it?

What about all of the women and men I've supported through crowdfuding and mentoring. I was an Entrepreneur in Residence at Georgetown and earned a grand total of $1000 that didn't even cover the cost of parking and gas to participate in the program. People have no idea what they're talking about when they jump to conclusions. Reach out to students I've worked with. @DenaSholk on twitter is a great example b/c she's a brilliant girl hellbent on making her mark.

Again, this campaign started small and only when it passed it's goal quickly did I get requests from gaming vets and industry experts to add more rewards - especially the higher end rewards and particularly the $10K reward. Something was resonating and my family along with the women in gaming and game dev vets saw an opportunity to potentially do something bigger because it seemed like the overwhelming response was about more than Mackenzie. My boys thought the $10K reward was funny. They see the humor in all of this because they have the self-awareness to know they're not awful kids and their mother isn't exploiting them. But they're smart enough to know this is a unique organic opportunity and if there's anything they can do to help kids in STEM, they're all about it now.

As for death threats, if you give me a link, I'll post them all there because there have been plenty. I didn't focus on them because I prefer to focus on the positives, but I'd love an email address of someone at 4chan or reddit that wants to take a look at them. It's clear 4chan and reddit are powerful truth seekers and I'm all for it. I'd rather work with them to do something great with the extra money. Clearly you guys know a great deal more about the power of the crowd than I do so why not have a few reps step forward and try to do something positive with this?

I woke up to emails that my twitter and godaddy accounts are frozen so I'm guessing someone tried hacking them. I hope not because life is too short to be distracted with negative stuff when there's a real opportunity to do something good.

At this point, the recommendation is to use the extra proceeds to work with the camp and setup scholarships to send more kids (boys and girls) to STEM camp. But that needs to be okayed by kickstarter. I understand the notes to donate the extra proceeds but that too is a violation of KS guidelines. But rather than do this without 4chan and reddit, I'd rather have you participate directly so I don't have to keep defending decisions.

I don't claim to be perfect and clearly I've second guessed myself but if there are local reps for 4chan or reddit, I VERY MUCH WANT TO WORK WITH YOU because clearly you know way more than I do. So instead of attacking me for what I'm trying to do, help me do something you want to see done too?

I can do skype chats or whatever works.

As for the Twitter stuff I did, I had no idea it could violate KS guidelines. I thought part of KS was about leveraging social media. I never intended anything bad but I'll readily acknowledge I learned a hard lesson and I apologize if I offended anyone with my actions.

Again, I'm the mother of a 9 year old girl that I need to get in front of you guys in way that's safe and comfortable for her because I'm confident then you'll understand what she says better than me because I'm not a gamer. I've been told to interview her and put the video up but the questions I ask are irrelevant because I don't game and she's 9 so she clams up when there's a camera on her and b/c she knows I don't game, she doesn't talk the same way she does with gamers. Remember, she's 9. But skyping with some gamers who ask her questions will probably be the best way to help her and give you guys a level of comfort that she's a gamer and I didn't pretend to be her. I hope I don't get hammered for this and I certainly want to talk with the people first to make sure she doesn't end up scarred for life or something ridiculous that I'd never imagine happening until recently.

Slair

Goon Boon

Banned
She just made a post on destructoid, I'm going to read it before I comment on it because its a bit lengthy.

SusanWilson • 3 hours ago
I'm afraid I'm going to regret this but I'm hopeful that the truth really does trickle to the top. My concern and goal is to ensure the facts are properly disclosed and the order in which things unfolded are transparent. It's sad that something good can be so twisted. Why can't my success as a business person be seen as an asset that can add value.

Again, I'll point out that success does not equal wealth - particularly for female entrepreneurs. I'm not claiming to be poor but the reality is that like most women, banks won't let me money for my business endeavors so I fund them myself. As for kinkos.com, do the research because I was on the founding team of a startup, liveprint.com, that raised $2M from Flatiron Partners in 1998 and went on to do a strategic deal with Kinko's where we became kinkos.com (a separate legal entity from Kinko's). The goal at the time was to take kinkos.com public but the internet bubble burst and Kinko's bought kinkos.com for $100M which is money that primarily went to the investment bankers and venture capitalists. I didn't make 7 digits so I wan't made a millionaire from this. In fact, the whole process was pretty traumatic and horrible but it was a ride most people never experience in their lives so I'm grateful I was in the thick of it all when the internet was building and popping it's first bubble. That wasn't cybersquatting because we had over 200 employees at kinkos.com and feel free to reach out to them and Kinko's/Fedex for details. Or Rick Steele who was the CEO while I served as his 2nd in command.

The picture with Warren Buffett was when he presented ten female entrepreneurs with awards - nor awards for having the most money but for being good entrepeneurs. And I bet if you survey the other 9 on FORTUNE's List with me that year, most would agree they're far from rich and are still struggling to build their companies because being a female entrepreneur is anything but easy. Check out the team at Sheex.com because these women are brilliant and totally badass and like many other female entrepreneurs frustrated that it's been such a long road. I wouldn't trade it but it also means I've traded financial security (b/c I could probably get a job somewhere that paid more than what I've made over the last two decades) for entrepreneurial freedom simply because it feels like what I'm supposed to do.

Yes, I bought a $1500 pair of shoes years ago when I made a small bet on a roulette wheel on 17 black and HIT. I'll admit alcohol was involved when I won as well as when I purchased that pair of Christian LouBoutins, but I won't apologize for it. I've got 3 kids and it's rare that I ever do anything like this for myself. Yes, it was a total splurge. But in the last five years, have none of you done something similar.

And speaking of that, regarding exploiting my kids and my intentions in all of this. Haven't any of you been with your family or friends and had an argument escalate into a bet. That's essentially what happened here. Kenzie wanted to build an RPG game, I put down a security deposit for camp, her brothers proceeded to say it was a waste of money and Kenzie stood up for herself and said it wouldn't be. Yes, I defended my daughter but it was all playful and fun. My kids have been raised in a household that's pretty open and they're encouraged to have their own opinions as long as they don't denigrate others. My boys aren't complaining about this. Strangers are. That's what's so sad.

And if anyone has teenagers, I'm sure you know firsthand how they can behave. It's not how they always behave. It was one point in time. And just because I was honest in sharing their reactions, I got slammed for throwing my boys under the bus. All I did was tell the truth. Isn't that what you want and are fighting for? Why beat me up because of it?

What about all of the women and men I've supported through crowdfuding and mentoring. I was an Entrepreneur in Residence at Georgetown and earned a grand total of $1000 that didn't even cover the cost of parking and gas to participate in the program. People have no idea what they're talking about when they jump to conclusions. Reach out to students I've worked with. @DenaSholk on twitter is a great example b/c she's a brilliant girl hellbent on making her mark.

Again, this campaign started small and only when it passed it's goal quickly did I get requests from gaming vets and industry experts to add more rewards - especially the higher end rewards and particularly the $10K reward. Something was resonating and my family along with the women in gaming and game dev vets saw an opportunity to potentially do something bigger because it seemed like the overwhelming response was about more than Mackenzie. My boys thought the $10K reward was funny. They see the humor in all of this because they have the self-awareness to know they're not awful kids and their mother isn't exploiting them. But they're smart enough to know this is a unique organic opportunity and if there's anything they can do to help kids in STEM, they're all about it now.

As for death threats, if you give me a link, I'll post them all there because there have been plenty. I didn't focus on them because I prefer to focus on the positives, but I'd love an email address of someone at 4chan or reddit that wants to take a look at them. It's clear 4chan and reddit are powerful truth seekers and I'm all for it. I'd rather work with them to do something great with the extra money. Clearly you guys know a great deal more about the power of the crowd than I do so why not have a few reps step forward and try to do something positive with this?

I woke up to emails that my twitter and godaddy accounts are frozen so I'm guessing someone tried hacking them. I hope not because life is too short to be distracted with negative stuff when there's a real opportunity to do something good.

At this point, the recommendation is to use the extra proceeds to work with the camp and setup scholarships to send more kids (boys and girls) to STEM camp. But that needs to be okayed by kickstarter. I understand the notes to donate the extra proceeds but that too is a violation of KS guidelines. But rather than do this without 4chan and reddit, I'd rather have you participate directly so I don't have to keep defending decisions.

I don't claim to be perfect and clearly I've second guessed myself but if there are local reps for 4chan or reddit, I VERY MUCH WANT TO WORK WITH YOU because clearly you know way more than I do. So instead of attacking me for what I'm trying to do, help me do something you want to see done too?

I can do skype chats or whatever works.

As for the Twitter stuff I did, I had no idea it could violate KS guidelines. I thought part of KS was about leveraging social media. I never intended anything bad but I'll readily acknowledge I learned a hard lesson and I apologize if I offended anyone with my actions.

Again, I'm the mother of a 9 year old girl that I need to get in front of you guys in way that's safe and comfortable for her because I'm confident then you'll understand what she says better than me because I'm not a gamer. I've been told to interview her and put the video up but the questions I ask are irrelevant because I don't game and she's 9 so she clams up when there's a camera on her and b/c she knows I don't game, she doesn't talk the same way she does with gamers. Remember, she's 9. But skyping with some gamers who ask her questions will probably be the best way to help her and give you guys a level of comfort that she's a gamer and I didn't pretend to be her. I hope I don't get hammered for this and I certainly want to talk with the people first to make sure she doesn't end up scarred for life or something ridiculous that I'd never imagine happening until recently.

I love how all of a sudden she "cares" about Kickstarter guidelines. :)

Still think this is a missed opportunity for Kickstarter. They should´ve dealt with this differently: either end it or explicitly state why they let it pass. Now all they basically said was: people support it, so it´s ok with us.

Wonderful piece of damage control by Susan Wilson though. Playing the gender issue all the way long. Which I thought was also not allowed by Kickstarter guidelines, btw:

Kickstarter said:
Prohibited uses:

No charity or cause funding.

Examples of prohibited use include raising money for the Red Cross, funding an awareness campaign, funding a scholarship, or promoting the donation of funds raised, or future profits, to a charity or cause.

That's a very good write up. Given that rumors about her being a millionaire are just speculation I'd have to give her the benefit of the doubt. Perhaps this is just a perfect storm and she made this thing with good intentions.

Never-the-less her kickstarter should simply be shut down, as it's against the TOS. We shouldn't have to wonder what will happen to 20k that should never have been allowed to be given in the first place.

Shinta

Banned
We did it! We get to decide how other people spend their money!

It's very strange.

There's some good stuff in there. She does apologize, and as far as I can tell, admits to a few KS term violations. And she's looking for advice from "us" on what to spend the money on.

But at the same time, if there really is not even a viable plan to spend the money, one wonders why she doesn't just cancel the KS and give it back. It's other people's money. Seems like they should vote on what it gets spent on. It's just an odd situation, to be sure.

If nothing else, the lesson learned is transparency is very valuable when you're asking for $10,000 pledges for apologies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Taking that comment at face value, my opinion of her would be inclined to shift in the direction of positivity, but I'll wait and see what else happens. If we assume she's being honest, she is at least owning up to and apologising for some of the stuff we've criticised her for.

That in mind, I think KS are still deserving of criticism for allowing this to go ahead in the first place.

It's very strange.

There's some good stuff in there. She does apologize, and as far as I can tell, admits to a few KS term violations. And she's looking for advice from "us" on what to spend the money on.

But at the same time, if there really is not even a viable plan to spend the money, one wonders why she doesn't just cancel the KS and give it back. It's other people's money. Seems like they should vote on what it gets spent on. It's just an odd situation, to be sure.

If nothing else, the lesson learned is transparency is very valuable when you're asking for $10,000 pledges for apologies.

Note how it´s not the backers that get to vote about what is done with their money... she reaches out to 4chan and reddit instead to garner goodwill

Top Bottom