• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MIND0 |OT| Not Persona

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Oh shit apparently am not the only one noticing these sort of connections. Already has 2 1 star reviews on amazon with 2 folks saying "interesting" things. Thats not good when the only stars up there are 2 1 star reviews. But Id say lets give it a week to see how the ratings change. My guess would be it might average 2-3 stars. Generally the harsher ratings comes from the hardcore guys that pick up something and burn through it to open their mouths on the internet about it.

One guy said he cleared it already, which is potentially possible if the dude got it from a "flying" store and marathoned it. Which isnt out of the question with the Japanese gamers.

Ill see if I can blitz through this game also. Since I need to get back to my Fantasy Life Link, Danball Senki Baku Burst -> Danball Senki W & Youkai Watch. Folks are expecting an impression thread for the Danball Senki Baku Burst lol

zeopower6

Oh shit apparently am not the only one noticing these sort of connections. Already has 2 1 star reviews on amazon with 2 folks saying "interesting" things. Thats not good when the only stars up there are 2 1 star reviews. But Id say lets give it a week to see how the ratings change. My guess would be it might average 2-3 stars. Generally the harsher ratings comes from the hardcore guys that pick up something and burn through it to open their mouths on the internet about it.

One guy said he cleared it already, which is potentially possible if the dude got it from a "flying" store and marathoned it. Which isnt out of the question with the Japanese gamers.

Ill see if I can blitz through this game also. Since I need to get back to my Fantasy Life Link, Danball Senki Baku Burst -> Danball Senki W & Youkai Watch. Folks are expecting an impression thread for the Danball Senki Baku Burst lol

So many games you have to play! @_@

Hope you can get through this one quickly then...

And honestly, Amazon.jp reviews posted THE DAY OF RELEASE seem a bit suspicious to me. It doesn't look like people thought the reviews were very helpful either.

Parakeetman

So many games you have to play! @_@

Hope you can get through this one quickly then...

And honestly, Amazon.jp reviews posted THE DAY OF RELEASE seem a bit suspicious to me. It doesn't look like people thought the reviews were very helpful either.

Yeah and those are just the handheld titles on the list...

Im pretty certain that those are folks who got theirs a day in advance. My buddy is living proof that gamers exist who can do crazy shit like beat EO / Elminage type of games within 2 days. So something more simple like this am sure is also highly possible.

Id just wish that amazon would only allow for people to rate products who actually purchased from amazon, instead of allowing anyone to do so after the release date is reached. To prevent these sort of drive by reviews.

zeopower6

One more 1 star review pops up on Amazon alongside two surprising 3 and 4 star reviews. Interesting.... I think the 4 star review says "Even though people say it's similar to Persona, do not be disappointed if it's not exactly like Persona because it's completely different."

Parakeetman

Thats a good sign. At least a week Id say then we should have a decent spread.

I think the unfortunate thing is how the game seems to be written so far is pushing a lot of folks into drawing comparisons even though they wouldnt want to.

zeopower6

Thats a good sign. At least a week Id say then we should have a decent spread.

I think the unfortunate thing is how the game seems to be written so far is pushing a lot of folks into drawing comparisons even though they wouldnt want to.

From the moment that the game was revealed, it was essentially labeled as "Persona Pakuri: The Game" but they seem to be aiming towards the market that would like Persona anyway. It certainly doesn't help that they've been touting it as a 'completely new RPG' since the reveal, trying to avoid the elephant in the room.

I hope the story is intriguing enough to want to plow through the dungeon crawling, lol.

Looking at the authors of the other 1 star reviews... it's a bit sad. Only one seems relatively honest, though I think that person was expecting this game to play like Persona. One of the 1 star reviewers basically reviewed every game coming out this week or in the last few weeks as 1 star.... :| They need to put a system in place.

Parakeetman

Agreed. Amazon used to be worse before and actually allowed reviews to go out before the product was released.
Thankfully they fixed that, but there still are problems with the review system.

One other thing noticeable is some of the music seems similar to personas also with the style its going for.

The characters so far are not badly written at least. Though do fall into the usual character types. The dialog is amusing so far though.

Am in the dungeon at the moment.

The loading times people were not joking though. The guys coding this must have screwed up somewhere if it takes this long to load as a digital game. I would understand if there was constant reading like with some games on the PSP. But this is abnormally long for a VITA game personally.

Will be back again later gonna step out to get some coffee and stuff.

zeopower6

The loading times people were not joking though. The guys coding this must have screwed up somewhere if it takes this long to load as a digital game. I would understand if there was constant reading like with some games on the PSP. But this is abnormally long for a VITA game personally.

Hm... did you get the 1.01 patch? Apparently it helps with the loading times.

Parakeetman

Hm... did you get the 1.01 patch? Apparently it helps with the loading times.

Oh theres a patch out already? Ill see about getting that before stepping out then. Glad to see them on the ball about this right away.

Getting patch right now. Thankfully it let me save in the dungeon without a save point.
Installing...

Will give feedback on how it is after I get back to see how much the loading time has been cut down.

zeopower6

Oh theres a patch out already? Ill see about getting that before stepping out then. Glad to see them on the ball about this right away.

Yeah, it was announced a few hours ago as soon as they updated the main site with the last bit of information about the game. It adds some features like skipping event scenes, shortcuts to certain menus, bug fixes, faster loading times, and listening to some battle cries in the character status menu.

Parakeetman

Yeah, it was announced a few hours ago as soon as they updated the main site with the last bit of information about the game. It adds some features like skipping event scenes, shortcuts to certain menus, bug fixes, faster loading times, and listening to some battle cries in the character status menu.

Interesting that this was all prepped ahead of time. Gives a bit of a look as if the game was rushed, but on the positive note the fact they had it prepped is a huge plus in my book regardless!

Also apologies for the late comment on this, but great work making the OT for the game.

zeopower6

Interesting that this was all prepped ahead of time. Gives a bit of a look as if the game was rushed, but on the positive note the fact they had it prepped is a huge plus in my book regardless!

Also apologies for the late comment on this, but great work making the OT for the game.

Thanks! No problem. I wanted to make this for a while so I had it prepped. Wasn't sure when to post it or if it was "OT" worthy since it doesn't seem like Japanese/import titles get OTs.... @_@ Next up is rain's OT... hope I can do that game justice. It should be a lot easier since information for that game is actually available in English.

Looking on the マインドゼロ/MIND≒0 Twitter mentions, seems like some places have sold out of the game?

Parakeetman

Thanks! No problem. I wanted to make this for a while so I had it prepped. Wasn't sure when to post it or if it was "OT" worthy since it doesn't seem like Japanese/import titles get OTs.... @_@ Next up is rain's OT... hope I can do that game justice. It should be a lot easier since information for that game is actually available in English.

Looking on the マインドゼロ/MIND≒0 Twitter mentions, seems like some places have sold out of the game?

I wouldnt be surprised with folks thinking it might be like persona seeing how its been show off. Though I can see why they didnt try to show too much of the game. Also normally a lot of places these days dont really seem to carry all that many VITA games in stock. As in order them in large numbers. Seeing how this game is though I can imagine there will be a lot of used copies around within a week...

The battles are beyond low budget. I can hear recycled sounds from the totomono games too. One of the most obvious ones is the healing sound... When some enemy attacks connect too there is no sounds for it. Real bad stuff. Makes the battles not all that interesting, which is why I can see how come that first amazon review the guy said he slogged through it basically to beat it. With the battles being like this I can see that.

----

Some info on the combat system. (Just beat the first boss in the game)

The combat system itself is pretty simple.

The summons work with a simple press of the shoulder button. They use up MP for each turn that they our out and MP is also like their lifebar so to speak. When you take damage with your MIND out the damage value goes to your MP. If you drop to zero you enter MIND BREAK status, where you are unable to do any action for a turn and unable to summon your mind till you recover 40% of your MP. Was passing through the tut stuff pretty fast, but am pretty sure that was the threshold it said.

Though if your MIND runs out of MP just by the amount paid per turn it is just unsummoned and you will not fall into the MIND BREAK status. Also in the MIND form you are unable to defend or use items. So you need to switch out of it to do so. Switching to your MIND and back to the human character does not cost a turn. Only performing an actual action does.

As a human one way to regain MP in battle is by defending or which the game calls CHARGE. Which is necessary some times to switch back to a human when your MIND has taken too much damage. Though it makes you vulnerable to damage which effects your HP gauge. There are also items that recover MP.

So with these mechanics in mind (lol), the game has some bit of strategy to the battle system. Though from the start it wont really seem like it with how simple the fights are.

The skills at the moment seem to range from ones that will use up part of the players HP along with a TP point. The TP points is represented by multiple blocks above your HP and MP. I kinda skipped past how this usually charges, but generally these points are used for your skills. So saving them up is important.

Skills also seem to be item drops & have levels to them. As in it seems you can level up the skills. Am not sure how yet. Did not see a tutorial for that at the moment. The skills too are also interchangeable between the other characters in the party from the pool of skills available. Though it seems you start off only with a single skill slot from the start.

Finally found out what MIND stands for. Its an acronym. Wonderfully engrish one.

Mental, Inside, Nobody, Doll

---

On a side note I really wanted to do an impression or an unofficial OT for the game Z/X - Zillions of Enemy X. As simple as the card game mechanics seem, its actually quite deep when you play with it more. Found the game to be actually quite enjoyable. But I really need to spend more time with it, as you have seen I have a ton of other titles to continue on with also. D: I got a bunch of the graphics and what not lined up but have kept putting it off lol. Plus figured since I wasnt actively playing the game currently, would have been much use to answer more detailed questions about the game further on. But I will say that once again really do like that game! Amazon doesnt seem to like it as much lol

zeopower6

Yeah, I think skills are cards in the game and you can level them up and such at this antique shop called 'Moment'.

Got to listen to some of MT Special File's CD and wow... Senti Mori is really good! This feels more like Madoka than Persona though imo. (ZIZZ scored the Madoka Portable game btw) The Yobigoe track with operatic vocals does kind of remind me of the Poem for Everyone's Souls a bit, but ONLY a bit, lol.

Wonder if there's any chance that Zillions of Enemy X could get localized....

Parakeetman

Yeah, I think skills are cards in the game and you can level them up and such at this antique shop called 'Moment'.

Got to listen to some of MT Special File's CD and wow... Senti Mori is really good! This feels more like Madoka than Persona though imo. (ZIZZ scored the Madoka Portable game btw) The Yobigoe track with operatic vocals does kind of remind me of the Poem for Everyone's Souls a bit, but ONLY a bit, lol.

Wonder if there's any chance that Zillions of Enemy X could get localized....

Ive still to unlock the antique shop. Currently got 2 other shop locations open though after beating the first introductory dungeon.
Accessory shop - buy armor / accessories
and the
convenience store - healing / status recovery items

My guess about Z/X is might be difficult since didnt seem like it sold too hot domestically. Though if the cartoon show does ok in the US / if the card game goes over there too maybe. Over here in Japan to promote it even further besides the anime, there is a Jump manga too that has just started. That or if the license itself is cheap perhaps someone will pick it up to localize. It might do ok as a digital only type of title to help stave off the costs of having to print actual physical ones. Makes it a bit easier for impulse buying too for gamers.

Parakeetman

Its a clone alright but I dig the artstyle, I'm a sucker for anime boxarts.

Its too bad that they didnt have a little more varied art work done for the game. Since its obvious they didnt spend money on the 3d graphics all that much let alone sound effects / animations...

At least the voice work is good though.

I have a feeling that the team responsible for the games battle system / animations are the same people behind that atrocious totomono spinoff, toki no gakuen...

zeopower6

Its too bad that they didnt have a little more varied art work done for the game. Since its obvious they didnt spend money on the 3d graphics all that much let alone sound effects / animations...

At least the voice work is good though.

I have a feeling that the team responsible for the games battle system / animations are the same people behind that atrocious totomono spinoff, toki no gakuen...

Maybe this game would have been better off being a visual novel... =_=

I guess most of the budget probably went towards voice actors/music? :/

Parakeetman

looks like it, might want to get a mod in here.

---

In regards to the publisher, I think its Acquire with Zerodiv as the developer. Dont see anywhere that its a GungHo Online published game. The GungHo Online website doesnt have it listed either. Though Acquire does also function as a publishing house also here in Japan, besides being a developer too. Usually for their stuff when it goes overseas is when it needs a larger entity to take care of publishing the titles it has under its umbrella though. As they dont seem to be large enough to do it themselves.

Perhaps its just for the korean version or something? Since on both Acquire and Zerodiv it does not have GungHo listed anywhere.

Maybe this game would have been better off being a visual novel... =_=

I guess most of the budget probably went towards voice actors/music? :/

Besides the shops which just has a word or two said, everything else is pretty much voiced. Truthfully Id say you are not far from the mark of this should have been more a visual novel or something. As the whole "RPG" aspect to it is really bringing it down. The combat is so boring and half assed looking that I really really really am going to need some serious willpower to slog through this... I swear to god once again the guys who worked on the battle system stuff so has got to be the same people on that Toki no Gakuen. That was another title with horrible sound effects and shit animations. Though that game at least had 4 characters at once.

Its unfortunate since as mentioned before the characters and voice work is decent. Even if some of the design / personality does remind you of characters from Persona. But then again that really happens with anything where it uses too general designs for character personality types. But its easy to draw the comparisons since its running off of a similar genre so to speak.

zeopower6

In regards to the publisher, I think its Acquire with Zerodiv as the developer. Dont see anywhere that its a GungHo Online published game. The GungHo Online website doesnt have it listed either. Though Acquire does who is the publishing house also here in Japan.

Perhaps its just for the korean version or something? Since on both Acquire and Zerodiv it does not have GungHo listed anywhere.

Hmm.. some English places had GungHo as publisher which is probably where that came from. Was probably an assumption, I guess. Will change it.

Parakeetman

Hmm.. some English places have GungHo as publisher. Was probably an assumption, I guess. Will change it.

I think so too as Wikipedia had it listed it as that also. Usually domestically Acquire publishes all of their own stuff.

Though since you showed a Korean version too would make sense if GungHo had it for S. Korea.

At first I thought nothing of it, since GungHo has gotten pretty huge in Japan and they have been publishing games too here. But then did a little more poking around.

---

In other good news though you can set the battles to auto then hold down the speed up button which is the R shoulder to just power through fights. Granted it seems pretty stupid so you need to manually summon your MINDs first if you dont want to be taking direct HP damage while doing this. Ill be doing this tactic to level myself up just enough to move onto the next part of the game.

You know I think I might actually sell this title back after beating it... Unless the buyback price drops so low that its not even worth doing that.

Its too bad this seems kicked out of the nest a bit early, since if they took their time a bit more or had more of a budget to put towards the battle system it would have been a decent title I think. Sure not the type of Top Tier Atlus Persona type of quality, but would have had a place under it and theres nothing wrong with being the Pepsi to Coke if you know what I mean. I really think the poor production quality of the battles themselves is really going to effect the overall view and potential future sales of this game.

One thing thats appreciated is the save anywhere feature. So you dont have to go running around looking for a save point. Will be saving a lot too as I got a gut feeling this game may have freezes in it also. But hopefully will be wrong about that.

---

An actual good dungeon crawler JRPG thats on the VITA but can also be pretty difficult at times is Demons Gaze. I was pretty damned far in the game, but lost all of my save data when trying to transfer data to the PC from the VITA as was switching the VITA from a US to Japanese account. As cant claim any of my DLC special stuff from a US account. Demons Gaze though is pretty great overall for those who enjoy the Wizardry type of games. Artwork is nice too.

_woLf

Huh, this seems interesting. I'll keep an eye on it for if it's ever localized.

It'd tide me over until P5 comes, whenever that may be.

Parakeetman

All I can say is I seriously never expected the game to turn out like this. As wanted this title the first time I heard about it being announced over here.

Well back to the trenches I suppose!

Dang, they really aren't trying to be subtle with the Persona inspiration. I mean, the main character even has that same hairstyle. And the blonde chick looks a lot like Aigis.

Parakeetman

What forms the acronym? Well, it's in the OP.

Ah in that case lol

---

Later on seems like that smaller events and requests type of conversations are not voiced. So for the most part things that connect with the main story are though or other certain events.

zeopower6

Ah in that case lol

---

Later on seems like that smaller events and requests type of conversations are not voiced. So for the most part things that connect with the main story are though or other certain events.

lol, I stuck it in there since it was in all the publicity videos/articles/stills so I figured it was fair game. I think it's even in the first promo video?

Also, the OST seems really nice. They really captured the 'dark stylish feel' without going TOO far into the Persona-realm. I think it sounds more Madoka than Persona tbh. I've got a few tracks and it sounds really good. It was done by the people who did the following OSTs:
Saya no Uta
Madoka Magica Portable
Demonbane
Togainu no Chi
Fate/Zero Sound Dramas (vols. 1-4)
DRAMAtical Murder re:connect
Sei Madou Monogatari

Here's some of the mini OST in streaming form:
https://soundcloud.com/mindzeromusicpreview/sets/mind-zero-mt-special-file

Parakeetman

I know I mentioned it before, but I really hate the battles in this game. I find myself if I know am not going to die, just setting it onto autopilot then holding down the fast forward button lol.

Will be playing more today.

I know I mentioned it before, but I really hate the battles in this game. I find myself if I know am not going to die, just setting it onto autopilot then holding down the fast forward button lol.

That seems...enormously unfortunate. I would hope it would be opposite, good system with mediocre story/characters.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Dang, Parakeetman's impressions make it sound like schlock. Kinda glad I didn't jump on it at full price now, especially since combat doesn't seem substantial/seems half-baked.

If you're planning to sell the game back when you're done at this point in time, I'm a little surprised. I kind of hope it gets better, if you choose to go through with finishing the game up. I heard a lot of good about Demons Gaze, to the point of importing it for myself, but since it's coming out here apparently, I'll hold off.

Dang, Parakeetman's impressions make it sound like schlock. Kinda glad I didn't jump on it at full price now, especially since combat doesn't seem substantial/seems half-baked.

If you're planning to sell the game back when you're done at this point in time, I'm a little surprised. I kind of hope it gets better, if you choose to go through with finishing the game up. I heard a lot of good about Demons Gaze, to the point of importing it for myself, but since it's coming out here apparently, I'll hold off.

Demon Gaze is an actually good game and one of the better dungeon crawler in recent memory.

This one is getting rather medicore impressions but what can you expect from ZeroDiv and Acquire, they are masters of half-assing everything in sight.

$h@d0w

Nice work on the OP zeopower6

The release date was also August 1st in Asia at retail and PSN, an unlocalised release. The prices are a little cheaper than Japan at $50 retail and $45 digital (USD). The file size is 1260MB.

I'm not sure how the sales are but it might get overshadowed because people here are hot for Dragon's Crown that broke the official street date a week early. It does have a premier advertising slot on the Vita store this week though.

Parakeetman

That seems...enormously unfortunate. I would hope it would be opposite, good system with mediocre story/characters.

Unfortunately thats not the case. The story & characters seem interesting enough, but having to slog through the battles is the worst part of the game. Compounded by the fact that the animations and sound effects are just so horrid doesnt help. The character models I wouldnt mind as much if they actually were nicely animated / had a good battle system.

Demon Gaze is an actually good game and one of the better dungeon crawler in recent memory.

This one is getting rather medicore impressions but what can you expect from ZeroDiv and Acquire, they are masters of half-assing everything in sight.

Thats not totally true since they had done a pretty good job of evolving the totomono series, till that abomination "toki no gakuen" where they basically threw away everything up until then that they have learned from their "Wizardry" spinoffs. I enjoyed the last real totomono game that they had released on the 3DS which was exactly the same as the PSP version.

Yeah unfortunately playing this game more is really making it hard for me to want to care to continue. But I guess Ill do it, since cant imagine the sell back price will be that high anyways. So will continue on with it and see if maybe I can beat the game. Instead of "will" its fallen down to "maybe" haha. Still it was a worthy purchase just to see what the team had attempted and how it fell short. Damned shame they sent it out to die like this seeing how poorly done the battle system is. Total kicked out of the nest early syndrome. Lots of reused sounds too as mentioned before which folks of the totomono series will recognize.

Demons Gaze is quite enjoyable and what voice work is in the game I thought was done pretty decent for the characters. The artwork is nice and the story is interesting enough to make you want to continue. Plus as a general dungeon crawler it works rather good too. While some may say the demon system makes it a lot easier, which it does to some extent along with being able to equip other classes skills, there still are boss fights which will make you want to throw your vita at the wall lol. Seriously dont read my spoiler unless you have played the game. Dont want to ruin the wonderful surprise when you folks find out for yourselves lol.

The mimic quest. Dear god HARDEST boss fight Ive ever had in a Wizardry type of game.

Im still traumatized by the fact I lost my data when was 70% through with the normal part of the game... Due to my own stupidity but at the same time man that cut stings. Same went for my P4G data...

zeopower6

Yeah unfortunately playing this game more is really making it hard for me to want to care to continue. But I guess Ill do it, since cant imagine the sell back price will be that high anyways. So will continue on with it and see if maybe I can beat the game. Instead of "will" its fallen down to "maybe" haha. Still it was a worthy purchase just to see what the team had attempted and how it fell short. Damned shame they sent it out to die like this seeing how poorly done the battle system is. Total kicked out of the nest early syndrome. Lots of reused sounds too as mentioned before which folks of the totomono series will recognize.

Is it possible that you'll sell it here and ship it overseas 'cause I'd imagine someone would be willing to pick it up for higher than the sellback price unless it's really close to the MSRP, lol.

Parakeetman

Is it possible that you'll sell it here and ship it overseas 'cause I'd imagine someone would be willing to pick it up for higher than the sellback price unless it's really close to the MSRP, lol.

I might just wind up keeping it just because actually lol. I think I still have that abomination toki no gakuen too somewhere in a box packed up. Along with my other half moved stuff.

vireland

I wouldn't worry too much. Famitsu was like 30/40, which is where I'd expect this to fall. With a little more polish, it could be a 34/40.

Parakeetman

I wouldn't worry too much. Famitsu was like 30/40, which is where I'd expect this to fall. With a little more polish, it could be a 34/40.

Id say it belongs around 25 just due to half of the game seems "unfinished". Since in these types of non visual novel types of games, half of it would be gameplay. The story and characters seem to be decent which adds up to 25. But -15 for the gameplay / animations / sound. Music isnt too bad so that doesnt really subtract or add to the score.

For a letter grade Id give this a C.

Do agree with you that with more TLC this game could have been a lot better and would have generated decent enough sales I think. Seeing how besides from all the money spent on the VA work, its low budget as is.

Generally too I dont put much stock into Famitsus reviews anyways. lol

vireland

Id say it belongs around 25 just due to half of the game seems "unfinished". Since in these types of non visual novel types of games, half of it would be gameplay. The story and characters seem to be decent which adds up to 25. But -15 for the gameplay / animations / sound. Music isnt too bad so that doesnt really subtract or add to the score.

For a letter grade Id give this a C.

Do agree with you that with more TLC this game could have been a lot better and would have generated decent enough sales I think. Seeing how besides from all the money spent on the VA work, its low budget as is.

Generally too I dont put much stock into Famitsus reviews anyways. lol

Well, that's what I'm saying. With some more work (ESPECIALLY sound/animations) an English version would rate fine. The core is there and pretty solid. I wouldn't do it without at LEAST doing some more sound work, which would help alot. Animations would be next on the list, if there were budget for it. As-is, with no effort to improve the production value, and even with the bestest English localization ever, it's a 5.5-6.5 in English. Do the additional production work it's screaming for, and you have a 7-8 in English.

Parakeetman

Well, that's what I'm saying. With some more work (ESPECIALLY sound/animations) an English version would rate fine. The core is there and pretty solid. I wouldn't do it without at LEAST doing some more sound work, which would help alot. Animations would be next on the list, if there were budget for it. As-is, with no effort to improve the production value, and even with the bestest English localization ever, it's a 5.5-6.5 in English. Do the additional production work it's screaming for, and you have a 7-8 in English.

Though I highly doubt that they would be doing any extra work if the domestic title is in this state. As much as it would be great for the western market.
Truthfully with how the western market is in general with things, they would eat this game alive doing the constant comparison and just basically saying we hate it because its not persona. And not trying to look past that.

I mean hell it happens a lot to the games made in the west as is.

Game Y isnt like X which I like so Ill rate game Y poorly because of it.

*Edit

One thing I hope for if they do localize it. ZeroDiv / Acquire were smart enough to have in the VAs contracts that their voices can be used in overseas versions also. In the event of wanting to sell the license for localization. Plus for the company to do publishing overseas is they dont have to hire new VAs to do all the vocal work and can just go with translating the text instead. Granted will make the non-spoken dialog w/ vocal quips parts a bit odd. But will save a lot of money for production.

Id say that this title is a bit of a risk to take on with how poorly done half of it is. (the gameplay side)

---

Im sure Captain Postive to a Fault Ryoga might have some nicer things to say about the title, but even I wouldnt wish this title upon him after having hands on with it. Unless he really wanted to see the story. lol

Disclaimer
*Just because I dont agree with the guy most of the time doesnt mean I dont respect him! Sides positive opinions like his are necessary at times.

Top Bottom