• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Minor: Nintendo files trademark for Awazon no hih (Virtual Boy Wario Land)

Would be super interesting to see if this means they'd be bringing it to Switch or something. I got a Virtual Boy at a barn sale and it doesn't work quite right, and I'd really love to see those games played in the original red/black format.

Tiktaalik

Literally the first thing I said when the 3DS concept was announced was that Virtual Boy Virtual Console would be amazing. I'm still waiting and it'll still be amazing.

Yeah the 3DS is like such a unique opportunity to make a VB VC. It seems like it's never going to happen at this point, as Nintendo has now made the 2DS and seems to be pushing that. A shame.

bounchfx

Oh man I would love virtual boy VC. I played the hell out of mine before it broke.
Red Alert
Teleroboxer
Wario land
and so many more, well maybe like two more.

It would look quite nice.
BbldeM3CQAAzn-w.png

That looks fantastic!

Zee-Row

Banned
Wario Land on Virtual Boy had impressive sprites. Was the virtual boy more powerful than the game boy advance? They were both 32-bit

ASaiyan

Banned
There are a handful of solid titles stuck on the VBoy and Wario Land is one of them. It makes me sad to think about the Mario & Star Fox games that got canned too.

This would be cool to have on Switch or 3DS VC
with more than one color, lol

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I recall liking this game when I played it.... errr... 22 years ago? Wouldn't mind giving it another shot in some form.

Top Bottom