• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirrors Edge Catalyst getting a Closed Beta on all platforms; Signup link

I always thought an online race mode would be perfect for Mirror's Edge. That's a missed opportunity if they're still not doing it imo.

It won't let me sign up? When I click the register button it sends me to a sign in screen, and after signing in I get sent to the game's main page. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Frederik

Banned
I'm logged into my EA account, but whenever I click on the register button it just goes to the main page of the website. :/

BiggNife

It won't let me sign up? When I click the register button it sends me to a sign in screen, and after signing in I get sent to the game's main page. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it?

Did you select a platform? This was happening to me before but I realized I didn't pick a platform - once I selected PS4 and picked my region, I got a confirmation.

Frederik

Banned
Did you select a platform? This was happening to me before but I realized I didn't pick a platform - once I selected PS4 and picked my region, I got a confirmation.
There's no option to choose a platform or region for me.

13a9da31b383708db8586bf166277ccc.png

I already logged in and now the log in button at the top right directs me to the main page. The sign up button goes to the EA page showing I'm logged in already.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

I already logged in and now the log in button at the top right directs me to the main page. The sign up button goes to the EA page showing I'm logged in already.

"Register"->"What platform do you want to play on?"->THANKS FOR SIGNING UP!?

Hixx

Had the same problem on Firefox so I loaded up Edge and it worked first try.

pmj

The same thing is happening to me, Frederik. Just like for you, it also thinks I'm not logged in even though I just did with my EA account information. When clicking the login button now I'm taken, again, to the front page.

Ran rp

I can't register for some reason. Whenever I hit the button it just redirects to the main page. Signed in too.

Zareka

SIGNED. God I hope I get in. This game is so important to me and I'm really worried about the gameplay. I need to know whether they've screwed it or not.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Registered for PS4, thanks OP! :D

Top Bottom