• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirrors Edge Catalyst getting a Closed Beta on all platforms; Signup link

Namikaze

I signed up for the PS4 beta. Hopefully I'll get in...

The original Mirror's Edge is probably one of my favorite games of all time!

Thank you for the link. This game wasn't on our list of upcoming games to buy, but the trailer looks pretty good. Hopefully, we'll get in on the beta to check it out.

F4r0_Atak

Just signed in and registered for a PS4 beta code... I hope I'll get one... XD

So you only choose your platform after registering and that's it?
No. You have to wait now...

tumblr_mc778vf4uz1qih9gi.gif

Isnt it kind of bizarre they haven't officially talked about co-op despite being three months away?

Don't expect much... unless there's some kind of time attack mode where you challenge ghost of your friends or of other people online (like a racing game?).

I never really got into Mirror's Edge when it first released. Hopefully I get into this beta so I can check the game out, I've always thought the concept was cool

JPS Kai

Thanks, just signed up. I lost access to the email that was on EA's press list and haven't tried setting up a new one.

We have no info whatsoever of what the multiplayer in the game will be? This is the kind of game where a demo would make more sense than a Beta, unless they have something interesting under their sleeves.

BiggNife

I figured as much.

That's why linking to this as proof of co-op doesn't work for me:

That feature was most likely scrapped, that info is from late 2014. It sounds like this beta is solely to test the asynchronous mulitplayer stuff (leaderboards, replays, etc.) which seems to be the only actual MP it has.

Rndm

Thanks for the heads up. Signed up for PS4. I hope it'll come soon and I hope that it'll be good, i.e. better than DICE's last few games.

Top Bottom