• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mirror's Edge to be PS3 timed exclusive according to David Reeves, need Deutsch GAF

Speevy

Banned
i have no cream for the playstaiton. u ass monkey, why are you dissing me. there's a motorstorm pix under your bed, go eat THAT!

Speevy

Banned
klixman said:
leave the planet mate, no word of floods on mars.

megaman takes care not to clean your bathroom, one ASSUMES! make your way to xbox live and pay their absurd fees, but dont download yAris LOL BECAUSE THAT GAME SUCKS

klixman

Banned
I may be a drunken fool, but I love the language we share. You may think us brits are cunts , but I love the US. You have a nation with true ideals which i stand by.

klixman said:
I dont know why I am am posting but I do truely enjoy the banter on here, you guys make work fly by. So thank you
you're working at 4:00AM, drunk? (I'm assuming you're from Wales).

Do you work at a cemetery or something?

Duke Togo

Monkeys pipe the sauce into the grain elevator lift. Hot diarrhea strikes as the savage dingo rinses the sticky ooze off the placated taxicab.

klixman

Banned
Yea I am from Wales. I have been on a night shift all week, so its a bitch to adjust. Im an electrical engineer at a steel mill so my job doesnt help much in the amusemnt stakes

klixman

Banned
I prefer innovation to replication so I hope this doom bringer guy was pretty cool, other wise i must be the mirrors image of a prick

klixman

Banned
Serious guys , no joke I am this shit, but im running on emptyy now, nice to chat, I will try to not be shy in future but im fucked so i need some shut eye. I love this forum, I feel like I have done wrong by adding my own pointless shit to it. I read every day if can can and i enjoy, so respect to you all fellow video game addicts.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
WickedLaharl said:
why would anyone pick up a different system for a timed exclusive? that's fucking dumb.
Kind of like the reactions in this thread no? You reading those people that are all of a sudden off the bang wagon. Come on now, this SW junk is more apparent in these kinds of threads.

And kilxman/klixman/whatever your name is, settle down.

WrikaWrek

Banned
klix_900.jpg

klixman

Banned
What I mean to say is , I mean no disrespect but feel free to abuse me , I will rinse you right back If I get the chance.Peace guys. Ur nation is the best, goodnight. WSorry if i come across as a ball bag

The next 6 months look incredible for the PS3 and 360 IMO. A delay of 1 or 2 360 games to my library will only benefit the other 2-3 games I will be attempting to complete.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
CitizenCope said:
The next 6 months look incredible for the PS3 and 360 IMO. A delay of 1 or 2 360 games to my library will only benefit the other 2-3 games I will be attempting to complete.
Seriouly, PS3/360 FTW
I HATE USING THESE ABBREVIATED PHRASES!!!!

LiquidMetal14 said:
Seriouly, PS3/360 FTW
I HATE USING THESE ABBREVIATED PHRASES!!!!
Seriously!!
It may be the alcohol but I feel we must unite. As a 1 console owner(360) there are games on the PS3 I can only dream(poor$) of playing. I can only imagine for those in the same boat on the other side(PS3 only) they surely wouldn't mind being able to play Banjo, Fable2 or Gears2.
The future is bright for the next 6-8 months on the HD consoles.
EMBRACE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did that make sensw? Damn you barly and hopps!!

legend166

Sooooo, without having to wade through the ramblings of a madman, did this get confirmed? Or is Reeves, well, rambling like a madman again?

Madman

legend166 said:
Sooooo, without having to wade through the ramblings of a madman, did this get confirmed? Or is Reeves, well, rambling like a madman again?
I don't ramble. :(

BlimBlim said it was true a couple pages back.

Top Bottom