• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
mernst23 said:
Not saying much coming from a Jays fan, but why would you even bother defending overbay? Corner infielders with no power batting 5th deserve to be ridiculed. Just because he's a left hander doesn't make him any good.

Overbay is good if he is platooned with someone who can mash lefties.

[KoRp]Jazzman said:
I dont know, if we got back McGowan/Rzp/Litsch back and they can bounce back like Marcum has we might be alright. I think I would like to see Tallet back in Long Releif and move Jannsen into the rotation.

You really shouldn't expect much out of McG, he does have a chance of coming back but most likely he is done. Litsch probably needs some time in the minors after the surgery, he needs his control otherwise he will be a liability. Zep will get some time in the rotation no doubt as well as Cecil and Mills, probably when Tallet flames out.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
mernst23 said:
PK will have 25 HR and 80 RBIs minimum at least. Besides, it's his last year and we aren't going to renew his contract.
... I was talking about Troy Glaus. :lol Trying to make myself feel better here.

Doytch

mernst23 said:
PK will have 25 HR and 80 RBIs minimum at least. Besides, it's his last year and we aren't going to renew his contract.
you shouldve just said that you use rbi totals to measure how good a player is.

Jon

Phillies need to get it in gear. Left Nelson Figueroa on 3rd last inning thanks to Polanco coming up small. Better take the lead this inning before Nelson coughs it up.

Doytch

[KoRp]Jazzman said:
Surely Gameday is wrong here

"With Jose Bautista Batting, Randy Ruiz Steals Second"

Hes massive power hitting 1B with Speed?
yeah, he stole it. werent really holding him on much, but yeah. hopefully it gave clarence a huge boner and he'll play again in a month or so.

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
Damn it is an all around shitty day. Drabek got shelled in AA. 5.2 inns, 7 hits, 7 run, 3 earned, two BBs and two Ks. Luckily d'Arnaud and Wallace are mashing for now.

CajoleJuice said:
Well at least we got some JOSE REYES EXCITEMENT POINTS, RIGHT???
commandowrong.gif

Faxanadu

Taxman said:
Chase Utley was like "They're going to take this guy out real soon so I had better hit a HR now." Also, Polanco is going to be so great for us this year. He is so underrated.

Damn I missed a lot. Working and came back to a 7-7 tie. Woooo!

LJ11 said:
I can't watch Castillo anymore, fucker didn't even move. Can't stand the site of him.
Your hatred of Castillo is well-documented.

I'm stunned Niese doesn't throw the curve as much. He has the fastball, cutter and change but could throw the big hook more.

Jon

Chase Utley is pretty damn good. I can't understand some morons on GAF thinking how Jayson Werth can even be in the same league as Utley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom