• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

nocode

The Frankman said:
See? YOU DON'T POST AND JINX IT. That's why Barajas got the RBI single!

EDIT: dammit why is Spilborghs playing deep vs. Catallanotto?
:lol Master plan my friend. Jinx it twice to ensure that by not posting it Barajas gets the ribbie.

Come on Pedro, keep it a 1-run game. Mets have 9-1-2 and a lefty closer will pitch.

EDIT: WTF GET OUT OF HERE THAT'S NOT THE 1st BASE UMPS CALL WTF??

yearofumps1.jpg

CajoleJuice said:
Castillo with the clutch sac fly!!!
Righty Castillo has pop! Now Wright is up vs. a lefty, this inning ain't over yet!

Man Wright just missed... looks like Frankie will pitch an inning, maybe 2 here.

nocode

CajoleJuice said:
Damn, Igarashi is really impressive tonight.

(Except for the close call, of course)
Hes been like that all year,but damn. He was hitting 97 on the gun tonight. And that split!

If Igarashi isn't the 8th inning guy by next week ... I mean he throws up to 97, has a nasty split and had a very good curve before the idiots took it away/made it a 5% pitch. I know they're worried about his control but come on, he's the best option.

carlos

lol chip carey just said "Petco Pecker" instead of record, with him and all the fisting, its obvious he's a perv;
I'm surprised there's no rule 34 on Chip

hiryu2015 said:
Who would come in to pitch the bottom of the 10th? Rodriguez?
Mets still have Meija, Takahashi, and Rodriguez.

oh fuck, now because of the pinch running of Jacobs (Tatis came in) Tracy will go to the lefty to face Cora. Now Mets only have Blanco left, but will Jerry leave Cora in? He can handle the bat vs. lefties, whereas Blanco sucks at hitting.

Get'sMad

I return home, once again, expecting to check the box score and see how much the Mets lost by but instead am treated to them stranding 2 RISP in the 10th.

<3 <3

:(

rc213

I knew Billingsley still was still a huge pussy, Still pitching like a fucking bitch. Trade his ass already, Dude blows.

Get'sMad

h8 this team

edit:

I mean I get home, surprised they actually tied it and went to extras and I knew this was going to happen, yet, my morbid curiosity decided I should watch it til the end.

::sigh::

nocode

Well, guess we know what happens when Mejia really gets tested. Oh well, mets showed some fight anyway. Bullpen looked great untill mejia

bluemax

Banned
rc213 said:
I knew Billingsley still was still a huge pussy, Still pitching like a fucking bitch. Trade his ass already, Dude blows.

Doug Fister for Billingsley straight up. Look at that shiny ERA!

Get'sMad

Guys, this one was squarely on me. I literally watched about 5 minutes of this game and the first part was Cooke scoring on the other Rockies dude going for 2nd on the single, the 2nd was Cora leaving 2 RISP and the 3rd was Meija giving up the bomb.

Oh my god...

David Eckstein's walk-up music just now was the Degeneration X theme?

DEGENERATION ECKS!!!!

>_<

(I think someone on the A's = The Game and of course J. Giambi still rocks The Wolfpack as far as I know)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom