• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

CajoleJuice said:
DAVID WRIGHT

JEFF FRANCOEUR

WHITE POWER
Clayton-Bigsby.jpg

LJ11 said:
Amazing. 1-2 on batters, and he's trying to pound the FB/cutter instead of throwing his curve in the dirt.
I think he tried to there and hung a curve up the middle. Of course... :lol

gonna be one of those looooong Coors field games, people. As long as someone doesn't forget to tag 3rd costing the Mets a lead I'll be here.

eznark

Banned
cashman said:
so Nelson Cruz is pretty good at baseball...
Not as awesome as Doug Melvin is at gm'ing.

July 28, 2006: Traded by the Milwaukee Brewers with Carlos Lee to the Texas Rangers for Julian Cordero (minors), Francisco Cordero, Kevin Mench and Laynce Nix.

Nix (who is also now productive) was also shipped out for nothing. I love the 'Stache!

Get'sMad

I love how I get home from dinner and the 1st play I see during the Mets game is them holding the runner on 2nd from scoring from a single and some how still letting them score after that dumb Rockies dude tried for 2nd despite the ball being cut off.

<3 this team

hiryu2015

finally get my first chance to try out quad view on mlb.tv, it took five minutes for all four games to reach commercial together.

Before then, I had been watching the Astros-Cards game. I hope the Astros come back to lose in a walk-off.

cashman

Banned
eznark said:
Not as awesome as Doug Melvin is at gm'ing.

July 28, 2006: Traded by the Milwaukee Brewers with Carlos Lee to the Texas Rangers for Julian Cordero (minors), Francisco Cordero, Kevin Mench and Laynce Nix.

Nix (who is also now productive) was also shipped out for nothing. I love the 'Stache!
ahhh Doug melvin. The guy who inherited Tom Grieve's players, had shitty drafts, and took all the credit for the Rangers' lone playoff run. he's no good at rebuilding a team, but he can make the big trade to get that final piece for a playoff contender (Sabathia).

Sharp

You know your team is fucked when your three best pitchers by far are a minor leaguer, Tyler Clippard, and Livan Hernandez.

Taxman

I know it's the Nats and Astros, but I have to say it seems all the doom and gloom about the Phils' bullpen is overblown. They seem way better than last year already.

Sharp

Taxman said:
I know it's the Nats and Astros, but I have to say it seems all the doom and gloom about the Phils' bullpen is overblown. They seem way better than last year already.
They are now, sure, but too many more games like this and they're not going to be pitching so well. You can't ask your bullpen to carry your starting pitching, it wears them out and accentuates their weaknesses. It's a good thing you've got so many games against the Nationals, because against decent pitching this game would have been a slaughter from the other side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom