• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToxicAdam

Indians steal a win today. Andrus and Young make consecutive errors on easy plays, then Choo comes up and smacks a bomb.

Feels good. They needed some luck to go their way.

Total game time: 2 hours and 3 minutes.

Sharp

God damn it, Zimmerman's still out with the hamstring thing? His not being on the lineup has really been hurting our offense.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
mlb.com rosters:
bdr4fr.jpg

Sharp

I hate Utley, at least the other Phillies hitters hit their HRs on bad pitches. Utley just seems to be able to will himself extra bases.

The Rockies fail at rundowns. My God that was horrible, I think the Rockies felt sorry for the Mets there and decided to give them a run.

EDIT: annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd someone missed a sign. great.

EDIT 2: That's Reyes. Castillo ran the minute the pitch was thrown, supposed to be a double steal.

LJ11

The Frankman said:
The Rockies fail at rundowns. My God that was horrible, I think the Rockies felt sorry for the Mets there and decided to give them a run.

EDIT: annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnndddd someone missed a sign. great.

EDIT 2: That's Reyes. Castillo ran the minute the pitch was thrown, supposed to be a double steal.

Why are they calling for a double steal with Wright and Bay coming up?

I'm glad they were both thrown out, the sooner these morons are fired the better.

1st and 2nd, 0 out David Wright up:

L Castillo caught stealing second, to catcher. (Reyes missed double steal sign)
J Reyes caught stealing third, to catcher. (Why is he stealing 3rd?)
D Wright struck out swinging.

... did I really just watch that???

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
talisayNon said:
Looks like Ortiz had another unproductive day.

Yeah... had a tough day on the bench.

Slow start for the sox so far, hopefully somebody can get the ball rolling, they're absolutely going to need to get out there and get a bat to compete.

Jon

Not looking good so far. Happ is gonnna be lucky to get through 5--this is really going to tax our bullpen. Might be counting on Contreras for 2 innings tonight, ::pulls collar::.

Sharp

modernkicks said:
Pelf lookin'-a-sharp.

Which inning do we blow this one?
I'm thinking you get a win today, but only because I think the Nats are actually going to get one this time and the Mets apparently aren't allowed to be out of last place.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Jon said:
Not looking good so far. Happ is gonnna be lucky to get through 5--this is really going to tax our bullpen. Might be counting on Contreras for 2 innings tonight, ::pulls collar::.
Well good thing the Phillies Bullpen gets a day off every 5th day.

Jon

Windu said:
Well good thing the Phillies Bullpen gets a day off every 5th day.

I think Harry is gonna be too amped up for his first home start and will not be very sharp, allowing 4 ER in 6 IP.

... Francoeur's OBP is nearing .550. This is just silly right now.

Bases jacked for Tatis .... um he might be hurt, he keeps reaching for his side for some reason.

Jon

Sharp said:
What are you talking about? Your relievers have dominated the Nationals.

Jose Contreras is a bum! I have no faith in him whatsoever to hold a lead or keep a game tied.

EDIT: Fuck you, Jose! He'll screw it up next time. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE. God I've had a long day at work. Time to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom