• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2010 Thread of Beret-Wearing Hippies Can Get the Frappé Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

JambiBum

Sharp said:
Seriously I think they should send in English.
Someone besides Capps. I don't know the Nats roster very well but I know he is throwing away the game. Lucky you guys got those insurance runs.

Jon

Terrible fucking loss...makes me want to throw up.

Having said that, gg Nats. Came through when it counted.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Faxanadu said:
Are they on national TV? Wanna see that.
no its not.

e8ttag.jpg

The padres look nice but I hate the Braves baby blue uniforms.

Doytch

It's the multiple shades of blue that make it ugly. But yeah, these aren't bad.
j7ffyp.jpg

The "RAK" is actually "RAKE," cause Jerry Hairston is that awesome.

McNei1y

gg Phils. Still won both series though... :lol

Glad we got 2 from yall. We wont see you until July 30th! By that time, if everything worked out, we will have Wang, Detwiler and Strasburg up in the rotation with Storen in the Bullpen. Feeling pretty good about that.

R_GILL said:
Buck is so confused, still better then Jamie Campbell.
Feels like he does a line between innings. more senile than Cito. like you said hes better than that the ginger mustard-on-hot-dog boy tho

fucking call up wallace already. overbay is done

Dana Eveland Holy shit that guys on fire. Nice to see him doing well.

I was a little weary of checking the game out while im at work tonight after what happened yesterday, but they seem to be rebounding nicely...

And no, lets give Overbay another series, and if it doesnt come around, then its platoon with Ruiz

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
I know Overbay is a very streaky hitter but Garcia is throwing absolute garbage out there and he still struck out Overbay twice.

God i hope Gonzo stays hot all year, then if we are out of it come trade deadline, we can ship him and Gregg maybe if hes had a strong year for a good young guy

Doytch

I don't think Overbay even manages to put contact on this, so a K instead of a GIDP.

e: Ahahaha, almost.
God i hope Gonzo stays hot all year, then if we are out of it come trade deadline, we can ship him and Gregg maybe if hes had a strong year for a good young guy
I'm just hoping he becomes a Type B and we get a compo pick.

R_GILL

I'm tanking for Kabanov!
[KoRp]Jazzman said:

He will cool down soon enough, he has always been super streaky in his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom