• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Chumley

Banned
Lauzon's only hope is to keep him on the ground, if it goes to the feet again he's completely fucked, he has nothing for him there.

Chumley

Banned
Christ, Lauzon almost died there. This might be a draw or they give it to Ray.

Dude has the worst cardio in the division. Could barely do anything after the first round.

iddqd

Huh? I was watching only with one eye but I thought Joe won the first 10-8 and the second as well (or maybe a draw).
Third he lost, but not THAT BAD

I had it

Rd 1 Joe 10-8
Rd 2 Joe 10-9 - could go either way
Rd 3 Ray 8-10 - Joe was hardly defending himself in the last minute and didn't do much offense either

Tater Tot

"My God... it's full of Starch!"
For some reason, it is really hard for me to get excited for any of the Free TV fight cards unless it is the main event.

Chumley

Banned
For some reason, it is really hard for me to get excited for any of the Free TV fight cards unless it is the main event.

210 was a downright terrible card, both this week and last week's free ones were better.

PPV usually has the best the UFC has to offer but not all the time

Syder

210 was a downright terrible card, both this week and last week's free ones were better.

PPV usually has the best the UFC has to offer but not all the time
If no one gets popped/injured/fails weight cut, 211 will be the most stacked/best card of the year so far.

Jetman

Hate when the audience boo's. So disrespectful. I wonder how much it affects either of the fighters' gameplan? If it was me in the ring, if I heard boo's I'd be trying to swing for the fence and takedown all day.
Think I saw Dodson take a risky kick when the audience first started belting boo's their way. :/

Chumley

Banned
Embarrassing for Wineland, even if it is Dodson. Don't think he hit him a single time.

Hate when the audience boo's. So disrespectful. I wonder how much it affects either of the fighters' gameplan? If it was me in the ring, if I heard boo's I'd be trying to swing for the fence and takedown all day.
Think I saw Dodson take a risky kick when the audience first started belting boo's their way. :/

Yep, awful crowd.

Dodson likes his face too much to risk getting in an exchange. Hence the get in, pot shot, get out routine he usually does. I didn't watch the fight tonight but I wouldn't at all be surprised if that was his M.O.

Mega

Banned
He's fun to watch but it always looks like he's playing it safe and he just confirmed that in the post fight.

It's like when a fighter has that kind of speed he fights to never absorb a hit, pop a single stray shot then zoom out of range and it can be a total bore. Dodson can be scary good and exciting as fuck, but more than not it's the boring crap we saw.

Mega

Banned
Poor Sanchez, going out like that looks rough. Needs to move and fight smarter instead of biting his mouth piece and swinging like a madman.

Chumley

Banned
I'm hoping Stipe JDS 2 is a straight up bloody war like their first but I'm expecting Stipe to just knock him out in the first two rounds.

Top Bottom