• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Generations leaked (MHX)

I wonder if this is the Torte City were waiting to be revealed?
I think this is Monster Hunter Stories based on SuperMetalDave's leak.
I thought it would be YO-KAI WATCH 2 to be honest.

Neoxon

I wonder if this is the Torte City were waiting to be revealed?
I think this is Monster Hunter Stories based on the leak.
I thought it would be YO-KAI WATCH 2 to be honest.
Trev's leak was only for games that Nintendo is publishing in North America. From the looks of it, Capcom is handling publishing duties for MHG over in the Americas (with Nintendo likely only lending a hand with advertising).

Nintendo has been leaky as hell lately but they were able to keep Cloud and Bayo in Smash a secret that no one saw coming.

I wonder if it depends on where in the company information is that it has more of a chance of leaking. Seems they got rat somewhere in-house (unlikely) or people outside the company privy to such information are not keeping their mouths shut (likely).

Kinda takes away from the Direct's impact, which is disappointing.

So no 100-page + thread now.

Boo.

Neoxon

Nintendo has been leaky as hell lately but they were able to keep Cloud and Bayo in Smash a secret that no one saw coming.

I wonder if it depends on where in the company information is that it has more of a chance of leaking. Seems they got rat somewhere in-house.
Cloud got leaked on GAF, just not in a direct manner (his leak was hidden behind a Star Wars reference). That being said, Nintendo & Sakurai managed to make sure that Bayonetta & Corrin didn't leak.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Probably in NoE since the Mother 3 leak was about NoE localizing it.

Wait, I thought Mother 3's leak came from NoA, just like Paper Mario. Is there a source for the confirmation it's from NoE and not NoA?

Trev's leak was only for games that Nintendo is publishing in North America. From the looks of it, Capcom is handling publishing duties for MHG over in the Americas (with Nintendo likely only lending a hand with advertising).
Hmm.. so then that means YO-KAI WATCH 2 does have a chance.
The only reason I thought of it is because from what I heard, its an all-ages game.

Mediking

CckHmEfWAAECN2P.jpg

This Direct is gonna be pretty.... pretty.. bad.

tolkir

I hope Nintendo buys NeoGAF and bans Nibel. :p

We want Nintendo Direct and then, we leaks everything the day before. That trademark site doesn't help either.

My most hype thing, right now, is that indie trailer.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Oh man

I was so ready to have to wait until late 2017 to play X G.

This is freaking awesome.

Xbro

Definitely makes a lot of sense...

...but I like this explanation more lol.

BELIEVE

I think the second one actually makes a lot of sense too. Everything you actually see on the main file has/pottentially has some European exclusivity

Elija2

Generations could actually be some kind of MHXG announcement and localization, rather than just MHX. All DLC in Monster Hunter, although free, is basically on cart from the start and just time locked - but there's no Fire Emblem content in the current MHX, so this would need to be a new version, unless they're changing how they handle the DLC.

I doubt they'd change the way DLC is handled just for the localization and I doubt they'd have Fire Emblem DLC that's exclusive to a region outside of Japan, so I'm betting it is the G version.

I doubt they'd change the way DLC is handled just for the localization and I doubt they'd have Fire Emblem DLC that's exclusive to a region outside of Japan, so I'm betting it is the G version.

They could plan new DLC to coincide with the launch of the localization and then also make it available in Japan, though.

Well heres hoping they allow New 3DS upgrades and voice chat then

I doubt they'd have Fire Emblem DLC that's exclusive to a region outside of Japan
Should I remind you that in MH4U we got some exclusive DLCs in the west instead of the japan only ones?!

Nomura's armor was one of them.

EDIT: I think Street Fighter and Megaman were too.

It makes sense if Nintendo or Capcom use their IPs again to replace some Japan exclusive MHX DLC.

And here I was coming to terms with the fact that we probably wouldn't see MHX stateside...cool stuff.

SNES VC is also pretty big
Please just give me Earthbound now.

Top Bottom