• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Hunter Official Trailer 1

Kimahri

Banned
Can someone explain to me how Monster Hunter has become a worldwide phenomenon and World has sold north of 10 mill, og Anderson is right in his belief that we need guns a military vehicles to relate?

This looks cool. Every single part that doesn't include a damn gun looks cool. The rest? Blech

Punished Miku

Gold Member
Tony Jaa needs a new agent.

I'll check it out if it comes to Netflix. The monsters actually look pretty faithful to the game.

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Can someone explain to me how Monster Hunter has become a worldwide phenomenon and World has sold north of 10 mill, og Anderson is right in his belief that we need guns a military vehicles to relate?

This looks cool. Every single part that doesn't include a damn gun looks cool. The rest? Blech
Has to be an isekai and have elements of familiarity with non fans otherwise they'll get scared and won't see it.

DESTROYA

h4b17J0.gif

This is the kind of movie you need to smoke a big J before watching. Fun garbage.

Fbh

gnLRiAW6bhT86tcB_eA9yXGlSABUOOyXRY7kdxs52ucXIpyowOaDfHfC7nptw3FRyjEJsmq0InGGI5ide4uKlVxgCim5MmtCwUnAIyFzn4kh3hEruY3baC-FHzD_ELv1cRuqfkU

Looks terrible but I guess that was expected.
Those were also probably the best shots int he movie, the rest will be them walking around and talking with some terrible drama or conflict happening within the team.

Fret Runner

Should have just gone full goofball with it all. Just have her play Alice, and have her be some cursed person who is stuck in videogame movie limbo. It opens in the RE universe and Umbrella create a weapon that just dumps her ass in another universe.

Forever stuck in Capcoms movie universe hell. Stay till after the credits to see Alice be teleported to the Devil May Cry world where she is more skilled than Dante.

RaptorGTA

This is just D-War 2020

NO! no no no no no no!

Saw that movie in theaters to a packed house of 2 people. I have never screamed at a movie before until I say D-Wars. Of course, after that, I bought the steel case on DVD lol. The movie is such a magical train wreck.

Honestly, I don't see this being too bad. Ill be proven wrong I'm sure.

Top Bottom