• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mornin Joe claims Trump asked "If we have Nuclear Weapons why can't we use them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paz

Biggest threat to the world within my lifetime? Probably.

Imagine Trump in charge during the Cuban missile crisis.

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Just when I thought this guy was out of surprises he drops another bomb.

d00d3n

This is getting quite scary. Don't think that Trump would use a nuke just like that, but let's say that a major US city is attacked with a dirty bomb or something. Trump would totally retaliate with nukes if the terrorists have ties to some middle eastern country. His base would applaud it!

Liha

Banned
In 50 years, philosophy students will be writing essays about whether or not it would be morally justifiable to travel back in time and kill baby Trump.

The_Dead_Zone.jpg

VariantX

Yeah, the process is a bit scary here. There is no room for debate, the missiles will fly should Trump give that order for any reason.

That it, trumps won...troll of the decade. He must be like a guy trying to get fired except every stupid thing he does somehow gets him promoted so he has to go more outlandish to get fired. At this point he's got to be making stuff up so people won't elect him, as surely even he knows why using nukes is bad for the whole world.

Seriously though, for the sake of humanity the democrats should hammer the hell out of him with this one. Compared to this, nothing else really matters. Any republican die hard who doesn't have the mind of a child will understand why they can't side with this man.

Trumps supporters would absolutely back this. ISIS is pure evil sure but they probably don't regard the lives of civilians in their territories as holding any value.

Trump would probably at least try to go through with this. Hundreds of thousands of civilian lives are at risk this election, I have no idea why this isn't a clear choice for the country.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
I like how everybody in the video seems stunned when they heard that.

The only people who wouldn't be are the crazies supporting Trump.

Regginator

Wasn't there a theory that Trump works with or is indoctrinated by the Democratic Party to damage the Republicans? Because as far as conspiracies go, that one seems to be really solid right now, lol

Trump smh

Katrina Pierson is grilled on CNN harder than I think I've seen anyone been roughed up before on that network. Like. Wow. Video to come I hope.

Sadly not asked about nukes. Alas. You know it's bad when she has to defend something so terrible from yesterday that she can't even be bothered to discuss today's new tier of awful.

He should have Zero support right now

Even the craziest of the crazy.... takes a second to consider our mutually assured destruction

That level of mass murder should never occur again...

Badabing

Time ta STEP IT UP
I think he wnats to bail out.

Agreed this has to be his exit strategy from his campaign

He does not want the Presidency so he spews a bunch of hatred that would never get anyone elected. The strategy backfires so he says "fuggit, we'll nuke our enemies if we have to" in a final attempt to lose all credibility from his voting base

..right?

Skatterd

I've had plenty of republican friends and I get along fine with them, but I don't think I can take anyone seriously voting for this fucking guy. Like what the fuck.

jmdajr

He does not want the Presidency so he spews a bunch of hatred that would never get anyone elected. The strategy backfires so he says "fuggit, we'll nuke our enemies if we have to" in a final attempt to lose all credibility from his voting base

..right?
Keep saying crazy shit, calls media unfair, and quits.

I can hope.

You simply can't make this shit up. It's like he's desperately trying to destroy the GOP, but for whatever reason his support among the people just doesn't collapse.

You know full fucking well that if he vaporizes some city in the middle east that the Republicans will immediately go on air and blame Obama.

I'm starting to wonder if Republicans are going to start blaming Obama for Trump to distance themselves from him and look like victims. It honestly wouldn't surprise me if that's their excuse after the election.

Please vote Amercian GAF this is not funny anymore!

Downhome

No matter what anyone thinks, I believe it's fairly obvious that the Clinton campaign will begin to roll out a Johnson/Goldwater type of attack campaign against Trump...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbIfVEboAzg

She is not going to win by continuing with the "everything isn't so bad" message from the convention. If she wants to win, she will need to convince people how bad it at least "could" be if Trump wins.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

..right?

This is just how Donald Trump is. It's how he always has been.

Sifl

I'm sure Hillary asks these questions all the time. They're the same people, why can't you open your eyes?

Can't wait for the polls that shows the shockingly non-zero percentage of voters actually agree with this insane line of thought. The optimist in me says high teens to low 20s, but, honestly, it's gonna be no less than 50%.

Is anyone watching that new show Braindead on CBS?

I'm convinced that this shit is basically tele-playing whats happening to Trump right now lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom