• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mornin Joe claims Trump asked "If we have Nuclear Weapons why can't we use them?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's secret GAF account
BHHtvkJ.jpg

lmao I hate this planet

Demoskinos

Man has officially gone from being a threat to the United States to the whole world. Fucking hell man. The fact that he would even jokingly consider using a nuclear weapon is just fucking mind boggling. Any sane human being would not want to ever have to make that decision to use a nuclear device.

Is he some sort of social experiment to see at what threshold self preservation tops politics for republican voters? "Would you rather live in a post-atomic wasteland, or an Obamacare America where the gays can get married?"

Ushay

America get your shit together. Even if you are republican, there places you just don't go. Come on man...

After all my years I've leaved on this Earth

wondering about Nuclear radiation coming from a fallout USA towards Canada is now a thinking possibility

zoukka

He's a fuckin clown. He can say he eats infants for breakfast and it woulnd't surprise me anymore. What a fucking joke.

This has to be a penny dropping moment for a lot of people. First time dumb shit out of Trumps mouth hasn't elicited a laugh from me. This is scary.

Redd

And supposedly half of our country wants this man to be our next POTUS. Get ready for a real world Fallout.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
I like how Mika was like "Be careful Republicans. You're party is imploding. Just pull your endorsements."

My memory is a little cloudy, but wasn't it her and Joe Scarborough that got caught with hot mics on asking Donald Trump if they went easy enough on questioning him during the primaries?

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I like how Mika was like "Be careful Republicans. You're party is imploding. Just pull your endorsements."

My memory is a little cloudy, but wasn't it her and Joe Scarborough that got caught with hot mics on asking Donald Trump if they went easy enough on questioning him during the primaries?
They were. Back then I called it 'Morning Trump'.

It's all about the ratings until you realize what the long term consequences could be.
This image was sincere?! I had no idea the joke came from something like this!

!
That dude was dead serious.

Maybe he's actually a fucking mastermind and he's doing this to out-crazy Putin! Putin loves to keep us guessing with vague 'leaks' about his readiness to pull out the nukes knowing full well that a sane western government will ignore it as posturing. Trump gets in and he has to think hard before he cries wolf again. Kim Jong-un would be fair shitting himself too.
Or they're both batshit crazy and will lead us into the apocalypse...... I'm hoping it's like Mad Max....

Ihyll

Yep they were aboard the Trump train especially Mika

Wonder what changed their minds.

Trump is like the epitome of Yahoo Answers distilled into one avatar held together by the foreskin of every terrible human being that ever lived.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
In 50 years, philosophy students will be writing essays about whether or not it would be morally justifiable to travel back in time and kill baby Trump.

I'm starting to believe that Trump is scared of winning this election and is desperately trying to sabotage himself but everything he says make his chances go up.

I'm starting to believe that Trump is scared of winning this election and is desperately trying to sabotage himself but everything he says make his chances go up.

But he said this a while ago in a private briefing. There was no expectation that this would become public knowledge.

Donald Trump honestly doesn't know why we can't use nukes.

Henkka

Banned

This was something he asked an adviser, in private. If he doubles down on it in public, yeah, then I agree with you.

edit: goddamnit dragonsworne :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom