• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mortal Kombat X |OT| This is NOT a Brutality. This is a FATALITY

njean777

Is their some way to access story mode? I am on ps4 and did a run through of a tower but the story mode still isn't unlocked...

SSReborn

I think the hitboxes on Kitanas parry are kind of messed up. I'm within range of getting striked but when I do the parry it doesn't register as me being in range when I stop parrying I'm in range and getting hit again.

mdsfx

UPS finally delivered my copy a few minutes ago! MORTAL KOMBAT!!!

http://i.imgur.com/ljUxJTb.jpg[img]

And here's my Mortal Kombat game kollection:

I plan to get Deception and Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 (and maybe regular ol' MK3, none shitty Game Boy edition) at some point. Not sure why I never got them.[/QUOTE]

What are the mk1/2, mk3 boxes below Mk gold?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
PC players basically paid $60 (or whatever you paid) for a demo until this is fixed.

amazing :)

jonezer4

I can't beat the final test your might level.

I hate button mashing

It's hell on your fingers, but try rubbing the back of the second joint of your index and middle finger (the part you knock on a door with), back and forth quickly over the buttons. Do this as opposed to mashing them. It's significantly faster.

I learned this was the way to break diamond back in the SNES days. :D (My fingers literally bled back then, but doing it on the PS4, perhaps because of the lower profile of the buttons, hasn't been as bad.)

I assume it has. The disc isn't spinning loudly anymore which usually signifies it has fully installed...

Try ejecting the disc.

I just did and when I loaded it back up Towers and Krypt are now available. Now the only thing I'm waiting on is Story, Online and Faction.

The fact that it's taken this long just to play the fucking game is goddamn retarded.

Fucking NetherRealm.

RM8

Try ejecting the disc.

I just did and when I loaded it back up Towers and Krypt are now available. Now the only thing I'm waiting on is Story, Online and Faction.

The fact that it's taken this long just to play the fucking game is goddamn retarded.

Fucking NetherRealm.
I legit can't believe this is a thing on consoles. How come no one who got this game early had these problems!?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
someone said that Shinnok and Goro are only usable after finishing story mode but thats not true, I can select both...

...in 1 player vs AI or practice which is the only modes I have lol

BearPawB

Banned
someone said that Shinnok and Goro are only usable after finishing story mode but thats not true, I can select both...

...in 1 player vs AI or practice which is the only modes I have lol

person was straight wrong about goro.
Shinnok is only usable after finishing story, unless you have the samurai costume pack

Rhaknar

person was straight wrong about goro.
Shinnok is only usable after finishing story, unless you have the samurai costume pack

ah I have the pack. what a weird restriction lol

ah I have the pack. what a weird restriction lol

Looks like Goro unlocked when the DLC became "available" on Steam. He was un-selectable earlier.

Current State of the PC version (as of 4:30 04/14/15):

Working Features
• Single Fight (I've tested versus CPU, but not 2 player)
• Practice Mode
• Fatality Practice Mode
• Tutorial
• Most option menus (Control Pad menu crashes the game)
• 23 of the 25 characters (Goro is available if you have the DLC - Shinnok is unlocked via beating the game or owning the Samurai Pack)

Non-Working Features
• Story Mode
• Ladders
• Scorpion
• Sub Zero
• Literally everything else not listed under "Working"

Updated

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Feel bad for the PC players.

On my way to work I stopped by GS. Place was packed to the rim and almost everyone was leaving with a copy of mkx. Couldn't help but feel the hype. Sales numbers gonna be interesting when they hit next month. Sucks that micro transactions and glitches weren't found before release though.

Won't be able to play until later tonight/morning. Hopefully everything goes smoothly for me.

Psn: leoj89 get bodied.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
Can you unlock easy fatality without paying for it?

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Played 10 matches online with no lag pretty much, this was the result with a picture perfect ending.

MB48CNp.jpg

This is one trophy I will never get :(

so i have a question about sub-zero

Has he always been portrayed as a white/caucasian..because in the story mode he is, i always thought he was Asiatic

fade_

When watching the opening movie about the Faction War. I keep getting an error o_O. I can't even finish the movie.

Anyone else had this happen?

edit: 3rd time lucky. It got past the movie now without me skipping it lol.

Happened to me too, right when Kano gets his legs chopped off. Reinstalling now.

Top Bottom