• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most beautiful car... EVER.(dream car thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
376_7.jpg

I mean, this car is just..

WOW.

You will be mine. OH YES! you will be mine.

Pimpwerx

Book: Is that a Gallardo or a Murcielago? I love Florida for all the exotic cars you can find. For me, nothing would be better than having one of these. My new favorite car ever, the Enzo:
enzo.jpg

PEACE.

It's a Gallardo, Pimp.

Personally, I don't like the enzo, cause it's too much of a frankenstein between a normal car and a F1 race car. It's freaky, though the performance is there.

The Bookerman said:
376_7.jpg

I mean, this car is just..

WOW.

You will be mine. OH YES! you will be mine.

I actually saw a silver one of these outside of the Opus Hotel in Vancouver last night. Infront of it was a Ferrari of some kind.

Iceman

I was outside a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale one night and these where the 3 cars that were lined up in front of me waiting to be parked:

h2black2.jpg

2000_PORSCHE_911_TURBO-5.JPG

ferrari.jpg

miyuru

Bookerman: Is that a Murcielago (sp?) or Gallardo? I don't know much about Lambos, but I drove beside a Gallardo a couple nights ago. It was supercool. This other time I was driving beside an NSX, I thought the thing was going to eat the Corolla I was driving :p

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
miyuru said:
Bookerman: Is that a Murcielago (sp?) or Gallardo? I don't know much about Lambos, but I drove beside a Gallardo a couple nights ago. It was supercool. This other time I was driving beside an NSX, I thought the thing was going to eat the Corolla I was driving :p

That's a Gallardo. This is a Murcielago:
Murcielago%20Sky.jpg

I'm impressed, the "correct" car for the thread was posted in the first thread ;)

I really, really, really, want the Cadillac STS-V when it comes out next year (spy photo, so it has body camo):

8026_image.jpg

Twin-turbo powered Northstar, with approx. 450 hp and 470 ft. lbs. of torque are what the initial guesstimates are.

Hooker

Astin Martin DB9

db9.jpg

this is a bad picture though, can't find a proper one on this short notice

All cars already posted in this thread are not worthy

nitewulf

took this while walking around downtown chicago. bookerman should be happy! wish i had a tripod, the picture whould have been sharp.
IMG_1240.jpg

i dont really like lambos though, my personal favorites are:

'65 Mustang fastback
mustangfastback65_01_800.jpg

vette C3 stingray
corvettefront.jpg

Aston Martin Vantage V8
am_v8_vantage_02.jpg

amlv8.jpg

ferrari f360 modena
modena-360-l.jpg

and so on...

After 20 years, I still can't get over the Isdera Imperator 108i:

imper-3.jpg

imperator_01SM.jpg

Nor the Ferrari 288GTO:

288gto5.jpg

288gtoSM.jpg

Two of my dream cars from my youth. They really influenced me alot during my car design school days. All I drew was super cars and race cars as you can see below. Not very conducive to become a useful professional car designer. ;)

GTP.jpg

Pimpwerx

I was outside a restaurant in Fort Lauderdale one night and these where the 3 cars that were lined up in front of me waiting to be parked:
Don't you love it down here? Was on Lincoln Road in SoBe a few months back and saw a silver and a yellow 360 Modena pointed nose to tail. Where the fuck else besides the Ferrari dealership do you see that? ;) PEACE.

darscot

Litigation Manuel said:
Finally! Someone with some taste! Good choice buddy. (not sarcasm)

The worst part is having a dream car you can afford and not being able to find one. The day I see one for sale it's mine.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Shogmaster said:
Two of my dream cars from my youth. They really influenced me alot during my car design school days. All I drew was super cars and race cars as you can see below. Not very conducive to become a useful professional car designer. ;)

GTP.jpg

Shog, that's gorgeous work! Got any more you can show us?

Pimpwerx

Shog: What kind of wheels do you have these days. If I remember from your HG days, you were in the Ferrari club, no? PEACE.

SKluck

Banned
I'm a sucker for bentleys. It's just that big fucking grill that is so sexy. Or maybe I've been brainwashed by MTV Cribs, I don't know.

I was going to say the 2005 mustang, but my memory must be fuzzy because now I think that thing is ugly as fuck. It's a very sad car.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Mustang said:
For the snobbish:

large_wide_p4.jpg

The Rolls Royce Phantom

They were smoking a joint in that car on Entorouge.
The next great car innovation is going to be a quick way to get rid of smoke, and a place to hide blunts without putting them out. After that there are going to be tubes you can stick your dicks into (sorry ladies), and take a piss into.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom