• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most beautiful car... EVER.(dream car thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChumsGum

Banned
carreragt03_11_800.jpg

SteveMeister said:
Shog, that's gorgeous work! Got any more you can show us?

Not much cars. I haven't done many cars since I left school. Here's a few still left in my hard drive:

98LHS1.jpg

98LHS2.jpg

Batmobile1.jpg

Batmobile2.jpg

VetteRear.jpg

BlackBeauty2.jpg

shapestudy.jpg

Please don't mind the lopsided wheels in that last render. I was so eager to see how this new program (Alias Sketchbook Pro) renders that I started to color a crappy quicky sketch even though the wheels were drawn badly. DON'T DO IT FOLKS! Bad habit!

Pimpwerx said:
Shog: What kind of wheels do you have these days. If I remember from your HG days, you were in the Ferrari club, no? PEACE.

Wha? I think you've confused me with some rich bastard. I drive an old Corolla. :D Living in LA traffic, I want to spend as little time on the road as possible, and I put my money on other toys than cars. ;)

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
I agree with Booker i think.

Though a Testarossa would go down a treat as well

conker.gif
testarossa-13.jpg

No car has ever had a profile as sexy as a testarossa.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
Yeah, Testarossa's are really nice. Gets bashed a lot 'round these parts I've noticed.

Shinobi

360spyder-4.jpg

360spyder-7.jpg

360modena-10.jpg

360modena-6.jpg

Nothing I've ever seen touches the beauty of these cars. They literally make my mouth water. Just fortunate I've been able to see both up close in person several times.

BTW, fuck anyone who bashes the 'Rossa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom