• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mr. Grey will see you now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I was just about to step in and say AP is a child-beating shithead.

House makes Pokemon/Nintendo references here and there but it's subtle.

I'm not exactly the foremost authority on NFL and apologize for the comment
I had no idea who or what Adrian was besides MTG playing football player.
I have now added abusive shithead to the list of character qualities

Brennan Williams has full body pillows, and a pokemon gold cart attached to his chain. His twitter is basically all over the top weeb stuff. Guy is a legend.

How+do+you+feel_8d8a20_4952995.png

Hopefully, this one doesn't have any skeletons in his closet. Seems like a like-able clown though

I'm not exactly the foremost authority on NFL and apologize for the comment
I had no idea who or what Adrian was besides MTG playing football player.
I have now added abusive shithead to the list of character qualities
hah it's ok. I'm not into sports at all, I only knew because he's from my state.

bengraven

From the outside looking in, it looks like comic books did it to themselves. Their fanbase is viewed as hostile to change and particularly uninviting.

Yeah, like when I've said that Marvel should do a reboot because the decades of stories and dozens of titles per franchise are out of hand and if I, a person who read X-men for 20 years, can't figure out what's going on without reading dozens if not hundreds of the comics from the last 2-3 years, then how is a new person going to get into them?

Every time I swear that if I said I wished Black Panther was white I would get less hate.

Teggy

In one of the earlier seasons of True Blood, another vampire comes over to Bill's house and they have a pissing match over who is the better Wii golf player.

It was super awkward.

actual quote from the novel:

“Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?” Holy shit. Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly.
“No, Anastasia it doesn’t. Firstly, I don’t make love. I fuck… hard. Secondly, there’s a lot more paperwork to do, and thirdly, you don’t yet know what you’re in for. You could still run for the hills. Come, I want to show you my playroom.”
My mouth drops open. Fuck hard! Holy shit, that sounds so… hot. But why are we looking at a playroom? I am mystified.
“You want to play on your Xbox?” I ask. He laughs, loudly.
“No, Anastasia, no Xbox, no Playstation. Come.”

Oh god it's a Wii

Motion me with your waggle! Holy shit.

He doesn't say unconventional, he says "singular." Is this going to be another one of those movie memes that sticks around for years despite having the wrong wording. Goddammit.

ZiZ

actual quote from the novel:

“Does this mean you’re going to make love to me tonight, Christian?” Holy shit. Did I just say that? His mouth drops open slightly, but he recovers quickly.
“No, Anastasia it doesn’t. Firstly, I don’t make love. I fuck… hard. Secondly, there’s a lot more paperwork to do, and thirdly, you don’t yet know what you’re in for. You could still run for the hills. Come, I want to show you my playroom.”
My mouth drops open. Fuck hard! Holy shit, that sounds so… hot. But why are we looking at a playroom? I am mystified.
“You want to play on your Xbox?” I ask. He laughs, loudly.
“No, Anastasia, no Xbox, no Playstation. Come.”

Oh god it's a Wii

Motion me with your waggle! Holy shit.

that writing is terrible...

red13th

I don't think AD plays Magic the Gathering though, I thibk Chris Kluwe got him to hold the card box and took a picture.

I think i remember that vin diesel plays dungeons and dragons lol

Helped write the most recent edition if I'm not mistaken. He a big ol' nerd. When people heard he signed a contract for the MCU, the first conclusion was that he'd be Vision. He then proceeded to drop his knowledge bombs about the Vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom