• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Muramasa will no longer be published by Xseed

Zihark said:
Geez not this crap again. XSEED had such a big fallout with Marvelous that the next 3 games they're releasing were all published by Marvelous in Japan.
I'm not saying that's the case, it's just a thought. When a game suddenly changes hands like this it's natural to think there may have been some sort of issue.

Thankfully, from what I've read that doesn't seem to be the case. I think XSEED and Marvelous make a good team so I really hope that their partnership remains strong.

starmud

Well, Ignition has supported some of its releases with a fair amount of marketing and seems better able to do so. I haven't seen xseed put much of a marketing effort behind a title yet (?)

The moment I saw the word "Ignition" in this thread, my mind jumped to "Shane". XD

Can't wait to get a game that will indirectly support Mangod that I won't feel shoehorned into buying. >_>

Top Bottom