• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My 3 freezers are stuffed with meats that have been inside for many years. How I eat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonMigs85

This is clearly one of those GAF threads where the OP is only going to act on what he wants to hear but anyway

Take those freezers, throw everything in them away. Turn them off and let them thaw out. The scrub the insides.

Then holy shit use one freezer. One.. You don't need three freezers full of meat if you aren't touching the meat for five years.

Indeed, unless he plans to open a restaurant in his home

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
This has to stop, Op.

And the quickest way to that outcome is to go ahead and eat the "food" in that freezer.

Did you perchance make this amazing purchase of three freezers worth of meat from this man before realizing the apocalypse is not coming?

mUjcS5.gif

Those meats have been living longer in that freeze that I have in my house. I was still in college when those meats were stored. Michael Phelps had less than half the medals he has now.

Did you get these freezers from an inheritance or something? How does that happen. Three freezers, five plus years. What!?

Also, stop buying more meat!

Edit: That picture, Christ almighty

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
This thread has my crying.

I'm still trying to figure out what the heck has grown spikes on the top shelf.

Meat. Probably started out as hot dogs. Now it's just known as meat. With spikes.

Why do buy groceries when you haven't even finished the ones in your freezer?

I'm usually down to my last can of Tina before I decide to go back to the supermarket, seems the OP goes weekly and buys the largest possible size out of habit, despite not knowing how to cook. What a waste of money and food.

When were freezers two and three even purchased?

Why do buy groceries when you haven't even finished the ones in your freezer?

I'm usually down to my last can of Tina before I decide to go back to the supermarket, seems the OP goes weekly and buys the largest possible size out of habit, despite not knowing how to cook. What a waste of money and food.

When were freezers two and three even purchased?

Goddamn the cannibals are coming out of the woodwork today.

KAP151

The fact that people need to even ask the questions about food that they A) dont know what is B) dont know how old it is - is pretty astonishing. The quality would deteriorated to absolute shit. Not to mention the freezer burn.

I would seriously consider disposing of the actual freezers themselves, never mind the meat.

SRG01

You need to clear out that freezer. Even if there were power outages, there's a significant chance that your meat has gone bad. Unless your freezer is a laboratory or commercial freezer with adequate insulation, it won't take that long for your freezer -- and your meats -- to go above -18C.

Alx

Some animals can eat meat in an advanced state of decay, you may try and check with a kennel or a zoo to see if they'd want it. Although I suppose sanitary rules would make them rule it out...

benjipwns

Banned
This thread is amazing.

My 91 year old grandma who lived through the depression has a semi-scary freezer with unmarked stuff like this.

A freezer. One. (Not counting the smaller one on her fridge.)

And she tries to clean it out once a year at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom