• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

Bakphoon said:
I'm also afraid of the German dub... I hope it won't get as horrible as our Pokémon dub before best wishes (Black and White outside of Japan)
Menu -> Language -> Dialog
Danish
English

Digital Cable. Gotta love it.

I can even switch language midstream on the episodes recorded to my DVR. I am curious about the Danish dub, though. I think they kept the names. Which is good, because I do not want to know how they'd translate Fluttershy's name. Or Rarity, for that matter. I need to clean out some Clone Wars to make room for the ponies, though.

Bakphoon

McNum said:
Menu -> Language -> Dialog
Danish
English

Digital Cable. Gotta love it.

I can even switch language midstream on the episodes recorded to my DVR. I am curious about the Danish dub, though. I think they kept the names. Which is good, because I do not want to know how they'd translate Fluttershy's name. Or Rarity, for that matter. I need to clean out some Clone Wars to make room for the ponies, though.

Our German MLP magazine use the English names for the ponies, so they will also be used in the dub. (i think)

Bakphoon said:
http://i.imgur.com/8U89m.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
For those who may have overseen the edit

I didn't think ponygaf chat was so bad last night, bit there were quite a few trolls. I think we need a few more mods so the chat's not hosed if cheez is offline.

Amibguous Cad said:
I didn't think ponygaf chat was so bad last night, bit there were quite a few trolls. I think we need a few more mods so the chat's not hosed if cheez is offline.

I concur. Me and Cheez are the only mods in there right now. He was sleeping and I was afk all night >_<.

Jenga

Banned
Bakphoon said:
I made a proper cutie mark, and drew it on his flank.
It is a Neogaf logo in the colors of a Pokéball and with Typhlosion flames on top.
Also i stretched the horn a bit.

hRnkv.jpg

(original image by careksims)
now you guys are stooping to RP crap?

jesus

Proelite

Why are there so little Star Trek / MLP cross-overs. Star Trek is basically MLP for adults (same morals, etc) except not as good.

OMG Aero

Bakphoon said:
I made a proper cutie mark, and drew it on his flank.
It is a Neogaf logo in the colors of a Pokéball and with Typhlosion flames on top.
Also i stretched the horn a bit.
Hahaha.
What's wrong? Belle Eve making you feel insecure?

Negator

Myke Greywolf said:
Amazing work right there, Negator. I also do a little sprite perling, and those are some big sprites you were working on... how long did it take you to finish them?

I don't remember how long it took. Probably a couple hours as I lost track of time after finishing my FF5 cast.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
J1ORP.png

It's ponified Delio from TinyGAF :) Too afraid to post it outside of this thread -.-

UberTag

Myke Greywolf said:
Thank you very much for sharing this, not only because it is extraordinarily good, but also because you had the courage to break the taboo on promoting fan fiction in this thread.

After reading your post, I picked this one up, and like you, I couldn't drop it until I was done with it. It's an amazing read, very well written, amazingly vivid, expertly developed and with a very, very satisfying ending. Was this show to assume a more "adult" tone (not that I wish it was so), this would make for a perfect series finale (titled "Magic makes it all complete", of course).
Have yet to read the fanfics in question but referrals like these are great. There is quality fiction out there for pretty much every show but they're little needles of goodness buried in haystacks of vacuous nonsense. Anyone that is brave enough to dive into that morass of garbage to uncover these rare gems should be applauded.

I've only ever played one of the Kirbys on the original Game Boy, plus a little bit of Kirby 64. I do have fond memories of a friend spamming Kirby's "HAAAIIIII" taunt in Melee, though.

So cute ^( ' -')>

Proelite

I wonder how Pinkirby would sound like in Smash Bros. She would definitely be the most overpowered character ever in the series.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Adelor Lyon said:
I'm not sure what everyone here thinks about My Little Pony fan fiction, but I just finished reading the most incredible story by Saddlesoap Opera on Fanfiction.net. I don't think I can recommend it highly enough for what it deserves. Six chapters, one for each pony. Linked in chronological order:

These are pretty well written. I enjoyed the callbacks to the show and the overall writing style. I was reading the first couple of chapters and was somewhat enjoying them, at least until the shipping started. Sorry, but that's just one line I can't force myself to cross. I would however, recommend these stories if you can stomach that kind of thing.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
2th said:
http://i.imgur.com/xH1wE.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
I told you, you cannot defeat me without becoming me. and the first benefit of doing your own dirty work is making sure you catch the right pony. your poor little henchmen did not notice that my captive double had the wrong coloured eyes!
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RZVL5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom