• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

There is a scientific mental difference between being a woman and a male, mostly related to sexuality, but in general there are some differences.

Trans people exhibit the same brain waves as the gender they want to represent as, and it's pretty much known by science that trans persons are born into the wrong body

In this case, it would be similar if there were inherent mental differences between white and black persons. But since this is not the case, race is a social construct invented to seperate persons of different regions, this is no way similar

Uh are you sure about that? How would that even be empirically observed? Especially as it's the male and female hormones that control a lot of what goes on in our brains? I'm only curious but you make it seem like it's an observable fact like hey this boy has the same brain waves as a girl, he probably has gender dysphoria and will grow up to be transgender etc.

I'm not saying I agree with that person's comment regarding it being no different than transgenderism.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
Yeah, it would have been weird as fuck but still okay if she didn't fucking lie about who her actual dad was... Like girl... LOL
Pretty much. There are plenty of white folks involved in the NAACP. It's not a secret or anything.

She married a black man, has a black family.....just be you. Girl, we trust you at that point.

tumblr_moheruSCYW1ryk39co1_500.jpg

am i late?

SykoTech

Fam, I ain't even mad. Just look at this:

CHOudIVUkAAF9ut.jpg

Her tan and hair game is on fleek

Guess I'll be second guessing every black person I meet from now on in the back of my mind. Hell, maybe my whole life is a lie, and I'm the last black person on earth.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Pretty much. There are plenty of white folks involved in the NAACP. It's not a secret or anything.

She married a black man, has a black family.....just be you. Girl, we trust you at that point.

Clearly the infiltration has worked.

Madness

aaB5coa.jpg

This image when I first saw it, I saved it because it honestly reminds me a lot of white people who are involved with people of colour. Quite often they co-opt the culture, the beliefs and victimization because they need it for themselves.

Shes disingenuous. She's obviously fetishized black people here. She seems ashamed of her own culture so much she has to lie about who her father is. Did she marry a black guy because she genuinely wanted that singular person, or because he was specifically 'black'. I mean just look at her pictures, trying to tan or use dark bronzer on her skin so she can pretend she's black, co-opt the hairstyle etc. It's very unsettling to me.

Slayven

aaB5coa.jpg

This image when I first saw it, I saved it because it honestly reminds me a lot of white people who are involved with people of colour. Quite often they co-opt the culture, the beliefs and victimization because they need it for themselves.

Shes disingenuous. She's obviously fetishized black people here. She seems ashamed of her own culture so much she has to lie about who her father is. Did she marry a black guy because she genuinely wanted that singular person, or because he was specifically 'black'. I mean just look at her pictures, trying to tan or use dark bronzer on her skin so she can pretend she's black, co-opt the hairstyle etc. It's very unsettling to me.

Put my thoughts into words perfectly. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom