• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NAACP Leader Exposed as White Woman in Blackface

Status
Not open for further replies.

WedgeX

Banned
I have finally found the thread which can't possibly have a Simpsons pic that fits.

Someone lying about their background?

ijFJyIIuN2Ir2.png

I mean she probably just checked X over the whole race box and decided to call herself whatever the hell she liked.

Valhelm

contribute something
First she pretends to be a movie producer, then she pretends to be black!? The Funke has gone too far.

I swear I was waiting for her to wink and just go "GOT YOU NIGGAS" on some Vince McMahon "IT WAS ME AUSTIN" shit but god damn this shit is REAL...

Oh shit.

I don't know how to feel right now like seriously. Should i be mad, angry, piss off, happy, sad wat.

Though she did lie but at the same time what blind black folks was she around that could not tell that she was not black. Its perplexing.

I mean like I can't even get upset about this, she doesn't seem to be bad person or did this maliciously, it's just fucking bizarre.

the only going going through my head is "wut?"

Mesousa

Banned
"Faint traces of native American heritage" usually means an enslaved person in the family, but seeing as they are from Montana it might actually be a Native lol.

She didnt even have to use makeup though. There are African Americans who look just the way she does in that pilgrim getup. Plenty in my family.

it a requirement to be black if you want to be a leader of NAACP? im just wondering if it's in the by-laws somewhere or something like that.

Slayven

in the M.Night movie the clues for the twist will be.....

She always suggested KFC

Her Taylor Swift playlists

She never touched the hotsauce at the fish fries.

This is so crazy. The thread title is perfect too. That would be the onion headline if this wasn't real.

Also this thread is fucking hilarious. You guys are killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom