• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nancy Pelosi Calls Steve Bannon A White Supremecist, Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's going to cause both sides of the aisle and 'respectable' journalists to instantly clutch their pearls, but these monsters should be named without euphemisms

https://twitter.com/tommyxtopher/status/827203195390849024

[Nancy Smash! me if old]

Mod edit:
Ms Pelosi, the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, told reporters repeatedly during a conference about the Muslim ban executive order that Steve Bannon was a "white supremacist" who was making the country "less safe".

"What's making America less safe is to have a white supremacist named to the National Security Council as a permanent member while the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and the Director of National Intelligence are told, ‘Don't call us, we'll call you'.

”It's a stunning thing that a white supremacist, Bannon, would be a permanent member of the National Security Council and dismissing [the] Chairman of Joint Chiefs and the Director of National Intelligence as permanent members," Ms Pelosi added.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/nancy-pelosi-steve-bannon-white-supremacist-muslim-travel-ban-donald-trump-islam-breitbart-a7560031.html

Matticers

Good. Take the gloves off. It's time for democrats to stop being cute and stop taking the high road with these guys.

"But look at the way the left is smearing and dividing!" -says everyone who spent the past 8 years calling Obama a Muslim from Kenya.

Glix

spade-symbol-free-images-at-clker-com-vector-clip-art-online-7T6Ldk-clipart.png

kmax

..to the surprise of no-one.

Steve Bannon is a god damn Nazi. I'm hoping that someone's going to give him the Richard Spencer treatment.

Can't wait for Spicer's daily whinefest addressing this about Dems hurting Trump's feelings and how big Trump's dick is despite reports claiming otherwise

marrec

Banned
She got mad that her town hall answer got meme'd yesterday maybe :lol

Good, we need to stop beating around the bush and just have it out with this stuff.

adj_noun

*blinks as if to slough off the remnants of a long-worn blindfold, then stares at Bannon*

*arm slowly rises, index finger pointed*

HEY, EVERYBODY! HE'S ACTUALLY NAKED!

Morat

Banned
Good. Bannon is exactly that. I hope they keep saying it. We are supposed to 'tell it how it is' now, aren't we?

bionic77

While it is great she is calling him out for what he is it would be even better if that was something that was not acceptable to members of congress and large sections of this country.

As much of a shithead as Bannon is he can only be there if we as a nation allow it to happen.

RDreamer

TWICE!?

Heavens to betsy. First we're punching Nazis and now we're calling white supremacists what they are. I don't know if I like where the left is going.

rjinaz

I look forward to the ads on tv, showing White American working class families. "I voted for Donald Trump who hired Steve Bannon, a good Christian American. Am I a White Supremecist? Are my children?" We must combat this intolerance in America.

Toxi

Banned
"I know people keep saying Steve Bannon is a worthless sewer weasel awkwardly wearing a human skin, but where's the proof?"

I look forward to the ads on tv, showing White American working class families. "I voted for Donald Trump who hired Steve Bannon, a good Christian American. Am I a White Supremecist? Are my children?"

You will never see those ads because that is an awful ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom