• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steve Bannon is off the National Security Council

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure the master race idea is really required for white supremacy. I think Richard Spencer and Steve Bannon would both happily agree that there's a fundamental white Christian American character that's is being eroded by non-whites and non-Christians and that must be protected at any cost. So would David Duke.

The exact details might vary, but the core principle is the same. I guess there might be some variance if you started digging into the fundamental racial conflict that Jews are suppressing by creating civilization to destroy the white bloodline with interbreeding, but honestly, even then I suspect there's a lot of congruence.

Bannon is a very cultured, widely-read, educated man, however evil, in comparison to Spencer's absolute tunnel-vision. Numerous people who've worked with him have come forward and stated that they never heard Bannon say much about people of color, and if I had to guess, I think Bannon would be more a case of someone who believes that "white culture", i.e. the aspects of culture derived primarily from European influences, is what he sees as supreme, rather than white people, per se.

This is all speculative, of course, and I could be wrong, but I am skeptical of Bannon as being as overtly and bluntly racial in his characterization of where the problems are, though he has of course shown himself as more than willing to weaponize people who believe just that, which is just about as stupid and evil and all the bad adjectives.

nomster

I just got some leaked text messages from their conversation.

Rebekah: Just think of all the minorities you can fuck over.

Bannon: oh yeah lol 💀
More like we'll continue to pay you gobs of money for pulling the wool over the eyes of poor people/minorities. The Mercers are fucking evil

I think Bannon would be more a case of someone who believes that "white culture", i.e. the aspects of culture derived primarily from European influences, is what he sees as supreme, rather than white people, per se.

Bannon once complained that too many CEO's in Silicon Valley are South Asian.

It feels like he disguises racism as intellectualism or some form of enlightenment. It's more marketable.

More like we'll continue to pay you gobs of money for pulling the wool over the eyes of poor people/minorities. The Mercers are fucking evil

Someone who believes people are only as valuable as how much money they make is straight up evil.

Wag

Bannon is a very cultured, widely-read, educated man, however evil, in comparison to Spencer's absolute tunnel-vision. Numerous people who've worked with him have come forward and stated that they never heard Bannon say much about people of color, and if I had to guess, I think Bannon would be more a case of someone who believes that "white culture", i.e. the aspects of culture derived primarily from European influences, is what he sees as supreme, rather than white people, per se.

This is all speculative, of course, and I could be wrong, but I am skeptical of Bannon as being as overtly and bluntly racial in his characterization of where the problems are, though he has of course shown himself as more than willing to weaponize people who believe just that, which is just about as stupid and evil and all the bad adjectives.

He might not say it personally, but his website speaks volumes. He did say he didn't want his kid going to school with Jews, which his wife used against him in a custody hearing.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/bannon-resign-mercer-trump-236939

Apparently Trump's extremist donor had to beg Bannon not to resign.

That just means he will stick around until the next populist L gets blamed on him and then he'll take his ball and head back to Breitbart. He's lost Trumps ear because everything that Bannon "populist" bullshit he's behind like the Muslim ban to trying to strong arm republicans to vote on the HCA replacement that Trump immediately disavowed as even wanting has failed and weakend Trumps administration. Bannon is a liability he hates Jews and he's not family like Kushner who Trump keeps giving new roles too. Bannon is done.

That just means he will stick around until the next populist L gets blamed on him and then he'll take his ball and head back to Breitbart. He's lost Trumps ear because everything that Bannon "populist" bullshit he's behind like the Muslim ban to trying to strong arm republicans to vote on the HCA replacement that Trump immediately disavowed as even wanting has failed and weakend Trumps administration. Bannon is a liability he hates Jews and he's not family like Kushner who Trump keeps giving new roles too. Bannon is done.

Best possible outcome. I mean folks (rightfully) shit on Kushner and Ivanka but I'll take them and guys like Cohn in the roles of the Cheeto-whisperers over insane twats like Bannon and Stephen Miller. It'll still be shit but I'll sleep better when they are both gone. Please take Sessions on the way out, too.

TylerD

What a big orange pussy. Now that Miller, Tillerson, Devos, Pruitt, Gorsuch, McMahon, Sessions and others are presidents maybe we can get some shit done ;)

Best possible outcome. I mean folks (rightfully) shit on Kushner and Ivanka but I'll take them and guys like Cohn in the roles of the Cheeto-whisperers over insane twats like Bannon and Stephen Miller. It'll still be shit but I'll sleep better when they are both gone. Please take Sessions on the way out, too.

Oh I don't like any of them but watching them eat each other is amazing. A soon as one is out the knives come out for their next one. Kushner will get his too.

The idea that Bannon isn't a total white supremacist doesn't really fit the facts. He might be smart enough not to yell about that sort of thing in public, but remember he's a huge fan of the Camp of the Saints, and let's not even get into Breitbart. The man is absolutely a racist, in a massive, unquestionable way.

Yeah more people understand that you don't have to be transparent to be a white supremacist. Bannon support s people who make his arguments for him and hides his contempt and hatred for non-white peoples behind high minded intellectual bullshit. Bannon is a scummy white supremacist who endears himself by not being a characature like Richard Spencer, Stephen Miller or David Duke

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
so sad for him to only be getting bcc of the NSC emails now instead of being in the room

He can still go if invited; he's just not a principal committee member. I'm seeing too many people think he got his security clearance revoked, or something. It's dangerous to oversell it.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/04/06/bann...curity-council-meeting-after-his-removal.html

Shortly after the news broke Wednesday that top Trump advisor Steve Bannon had been removed from the National Security Council's principals committee, Bannon attended an NSC meeting in the White House situation room, according to a source familiar with the events.

Just hours after that official spoke those words, Bannon was back in the White House Situation Room, attending an NSC meeting on an unspecified topic.

"He is off the memo as a member of the principals committee," said the source familiar with Wednesday's meeting, "but the president or McMaster can invite him to attend at any time."

FStubbs

So he's a white supremacist - he believes white people should be and/or are supreme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom