• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nancy Pelosi Calls Steve Bannon A White Supremecist, Twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

MNdnQiL.png

Trump in the title = 1000x the views

Pomerlaw

Applying a simple label to Bannon is not going to do shit. As a matter of fact, if folks are content with calling him a White Supremacist or any other terrible thing we can think of, then he has already won and we simply following his plan of media manipulation.

Labels do not apply to Bannon or Trump. Didn't work in the election and wont work now. We must DEMAND answers from out media and Hill Democrats about who this guy is...what is he involved in and specifically what policies he is implementing that are destructive to America.

You got a point there.You have to corner these guys until they can't hide their evil plans.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Pardon the ignorance, but are there any verified quotes or anything, any other "proof" that this guy is a white supremacist? I'm not doubting it, I just don't know anything other than his connection to Breitbart. However, in the 15 minutes of Breitbart browsing I could tolerate before throwing up in my crotch I didn't notice anything overtly racist.

See his comments on too many Asian and Indian CEO's in Silicon Valley. Just a starting point. Or his views on Jews as a second course.

rjinaz

If you don't outright say it..boom.

Hey at least people are consistent. It's why they still think Trump isn't racist, because he hasn't flat out said "I'm a racist believe me". It's a sad truth and a reflection of an America that believes nothing is racist unless it's KKK or the N word.

Then he's not a white supremacist.

So all indications of a person's words, deeds, attitudes, stances, and policies can indicate a clear favoring of white supremacy, but so long as they dance around explicitly saying "I am a white supremacist" they're in the clear?

That's like somebody with a history of voting for the most virulent anti-gay legislation possible for decades getting a pass on accusations of homophobia because they say "I don't hate LGBTQ people".

My earlier point is that while he certainly might be a white supremacist, people can always defend him and argue that he's not until he says something explicit. That doesn't mean I don't think he is one. I was just curious to hear what he's actually said publicly that makes people say that.

I'm convinced he agrees with a lot of what the harcore right-wing white supremacists do say publicly. But in private, if asked by someone he trusts knowing he's in private, and perhaps even to himself, I'm not convinced he'd identify as one.

He's clearly smart enough to say the right things to get white supremacists all riled up while being able to say he's not a WS, and nobody can point to anything he's said that irrefutably proves he is one.

On the other hand, he has NOT said anything publicly that makes me think he GAF about brown people.

Linkura

Pelosi needs to keep this up. Keep up the damn pressure and fight these assholes. Don't just roll over like you have been for the past several years.

Please tell me this is a joke.

The guy ran a website that literally made a category for "Black Crime" just so they could push the racist narrative that black people are violent.

He's a goddamn Nazi.

Yeah. It seems to me that for a lot of moderate white people who may not be super-familiar with white supremacists, they may not recognize the M.O. at work. White supremacists are often more committed to black inferiority than to white supremacy, per se. That's what that "black crime" is about: establishing that black people are inherently violent. So yeah, white supremacist is a fair assessment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom