• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Naughty Dog Exmployee: "Palworld Was Made Nefariously"

RickMasters

I love the fact that Naughty Dog employees know they spend 200+ million on their games and Palworld is running circles around them.

They're nervous, jealous, and salty.

I don’t know what they are mad about. They spent the last few years giving us remasters of tbeir PS3 and PS4 games. They are lazy as fuck these days. Let palworld be. If people love it it’s probably because it’s doing something right. People obviously like it.

They Hard to make a great game these days ?….. well That explains why they keep making their golden gooses over and over again. What happened to ND? It’s like they feel like they can talk shot about other people games based off successes of games they made years ago 🤦🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

RickMasters

From the company that brought you the promotion of trans lunacy that is currently ruining the lives of thousands of teens,Palestine flag in bio too of course which for the average US game dev means 'I'm an ignorant cunt'......these fucking people are all the same.
Snoop Dogg GIF by BMF

Skelterz

Naughty dog aren’t in any position to discredit development teams for making games when they’ve just cancelled a long awaited multiplayer title fucking idiots.

VargasPaPuM

Well I see a lot of devs that do a little work and sit on their hands the entire day doing nothing playing with phone. This is called hard work dude.

Toots

Gold Member
What a joke he is, working on some of the biggest games for some of the biggest companies in video games, creating work seen by millions and achieving what many people would consider a dream come true.

The talentless hack. Disgusting.
Calm down with your bad faith i said he was a good artisan.
You can find his work the pinnacle of greatness and creativity and think it's changing the life of milions if you want, I find it boorishly ugly and am pretty sure he will be forgotten as soon as this polemic stops., and will never be remembered for his art.
(But really i hope you are right and in a few years from now i'll have the pleasure to see those beauties at the Louvre, just for the extreme fun of it.)
Qjf5V6B.jpg
oW5flgj.jpg

uDMmpuc.jpg

I already seen his designs fifteen years ago, and they were already ugly then.
I don't denigrate his technique. He has good technique. He only use it to create ugly shite.

And using the he makes a lot of money so he must be right argument, dude, seriously...

Edit :
I forgot his masterpiece
CDtTDJU.jpg

Quel chef-d'œuvre !

Last edited:
Top Bottom