• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2017 Playoffs |OT| WE DID IT

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViciousDS

Banned
Bulls pls. Please win this. I know Rondo will be back by Game 7. Please.

i would love for game 6 with rondo back and we close out the series.............they still have to win tonight with how bad its been right now.....eesh.

Holding out hope though

mjp2417

Banned
Is Mirotic the ugliest player in the league?

Yes

kelly-olynyk2.jpg

ViciousDS

Banned
Does it take a genius to see Portis is terrible on the court?

does it take a genius that the entire bulls for the most part is terrible on the court and the Celtics are probably the worst 1st seed I have seen in god knows how long.

This should be easy for the Celtics without rondo in the game lol

Mrbob

You have to be a fan of one of these teams to enjoy this game.

Stop trying to hype this series TNT.... Its the opposite of 2009 in terms of excitement.

ViciousDS

Banned
You have to be a fan of one of these teams to enjoy this game.

Stop trying to hype this series TNT.... Its the opposite of 2009 in terms of excitement.

no playoff series has yet to match that series since then. That series was unfucking real, the OT's, the drama, and the fued.

Bread

Banned
Celtics are fucking with Lopez badly, they are grabbing him/holding his arms and even leg one time away from the ball on rebounds. It's frustrating him and he has racked up a couple of fouls because of it.

spyder_ur

I've been pretty disappointed by Kelly's season - I thought he was going to have a big one - but that boy is gonna get paid.

Once a month he reminds you "Oh shit that's right we picked this dude over Giannis for a reason" and then nothing.

This is a silly argument. 14 teams passed on Giannis, and Kelly's one of the better 7-8 players of that draft class. Giannis came out of nowhere.

Bread

Banned
Once a month he reminds you "Oh shit that's right we picked this dude over Giannis for a reason" and then nothing.
Lol you say that like Giannis was some prize at the time. He was a complete unknown and Olynyk had just brought Gonzaga deep into the tourney as a freshman.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Im fucking blown away they give him that T. Ive never seeb a player get in the refs faces more than dwade. He stares em down too, never gets the T.

Lol you say that like Giannis was some prize at the time. He was a complete unknown and Olynyk had just brought Gonzaga deep into the tourney as a freshman.

I'm saying the way things played out color perception of him, but he was a lottery pick for a legit reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom