• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2023-2024 Regular Season and Playoffs lOTl

Who will win the NBA championship?

• Warriors

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Suns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Wizards

• Nets

• Bulls

• Mavericks

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Jazz

• Clippers

• Cavaliers

• Heat

• 76ers

• Lakers

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Grizzlies

• Trailblazers

• Knicks

• Hornets

• Raptors

• Thunder

• Celtics

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kings

• Bucks

• Spurs

• Pacers

• Hawks

• Total voters

Topher

Gold Member
I get what you're saying and tend to agree. But if we're being honest, how many guys get drafted who average 4 pts per game after a serious medical issue?

Zero. That's why I think he should stay at USC while he continues his recovery and improves his game. The guy is probably already a millionaire from NIL money. If Lakers draft him cuz Lebron says so then they are drafting Lebron's ego, not Lebron's son.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Feel like Boston needs Porzingus to win it all, congrats Pacers, Mavs and Timberwolves I always welcome teams without rings to win it all.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

"I mean, I think they're built to beat us," Jokic said. "Just look at their roster. They have basically two All-Stars, two probably first-team defensive players. Mike Conley is the most underrated player in the NBA, probably.

"From the bench, they have a Sixth Man of the Year. ... [They are] one team that they can do literally everything. They can be big, small."

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Minny is more spread out. Edwards shot terribly, yet they still won.
Minnesota has the best collective defense in the NBA and of course, the DPY, Rudy Gobert.

I'm hoping the Mavs can pull this one out, but it will be incredibly difficult.
I think the Stars have a better chance at a championship this year, tbh.

Last edited:

Sleepwalker

Aaron Gordon got 4 pts and 4 rebs in 42 minutes. G*d damn it!

In the Knicks game, Harsteinson got 0 pts.
These big ass centers are not getting the boards lol. So funny and pretty useless.

Jokic played the full game last night, he only sat 1 minute in the first half. Pathetc effort by the rest of Denver.

Wolves are a better team IMO but I still expected denver to clutch at home.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

One of the reasons Anthony Edwards was so motivated to send the defending champions home was his encounter with Jamal Murray at a cocktail bar in Denver this time last year. According to Ant, Murray approached him and his team while they were having drinks and took the opportunity to trash-talk them.

"He was talking s---," Edwards told ESPN. "He was telling Mike (Conley), 'I'm sick of you, you can't guard me,' and all that. I told him, 'We'll be back. You'll see us again when we're fully loaded.'"

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots

One of the reasons Anthony Edwards was so motivated to send the defending champions home was his encounter with Jamal Murray at a cocktail bar in Denver this time last year. According to Ant, Murray approached him and his team while they were having drinks and took the opportunity to trash-talk them.

"He was talking s---," Edwards told ESPN. "He was telling Mike (Conley), 'I'm sick of you, you can't guard me,' and all that. I told him, 'We'll be back. You'll see us again when we're fully loaded.'"

Well as much as that makes sense, Jamal would have been doing the same this year had he been healthy.

Top Bottom