• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Playoffs 2019-2020 |OT|

Cutty Flam

Banned
That game just made my day. Nothing better than seeing Clippers lose. Doc Rivers lose

Luka Doncic and Trey Burke what a strong performance when it counted most. If Mavs take out the Clippers, Luka will be a king in LA

Just Lol'd at this comment:

"I expected a good game despite KP and PG not playing and I was not disappointed."

Edit: Luka is a monster, what he did on 1 ankle is unbelievable.
Seriously though what the hell has happened to Paul George? The guy has been ugly the entire series

But ya this game cemented Luka's status as a legend. To think this guy has another 10+ years left to play is crazy

ZZZZ

Maybe it's the match-up or Carlisle the veteran point guard whisperer, but Burke being out of the league is a head scratcher.
The Sixers organization is a fuckin joke.
They managed to destroy the work Hinkie did over 6 years or so in a couple of years, now they are filled with horrible contracts and no cap space or draft capital to work with, plus they still haven't given Simmons a decent shooting coach to work on his shooting, either that or he's fkin lazy.

ZZZZ

Seriously though what the hell has happened to Paul George? The guy has been ugly the entire series

But ya this game cemented Luka's status as a legend. To think this guy has another 10+ years left to play is crazy
He looks so fuckin slow out there, Luka has been guarding him onexone without help and literally shutting him down, and i love Luka but he's one of the worst ball defenders in the entire league, he still has a lot to work on that side of the ball.
Edit: Lol people are comparing him to Roy Hibbert, anyone remember this classic?

Last edited:

bender

What time is it?
They are having so much fun playing, what a great chemistry, Mavs future is so fucking bright.

Let's hope Porzingis and Doncic can stay healthy for the rest of their careers, this team has so much potential.

I don't want to sound defeatist, but no matter the outcome, I'm just so proud of this team. Definitely punching above our weight class.

He looks so fuckin slow out there, Luka has been guarding him onexone without help and literally shutting him down, and i love Luka but he's one of the worst ball defenders in the entire league, he still has a lot to work on that side of the ball.
Edit: Lol people are comparing him to Roy Hibbert, anyone remember this classic?

Maybe he's not conditioned right from the covid break? IDK, remember though, teams aren't getting 2 days off for travel like normal so they're playing every other day.

Also the NBA playoffs are normally 2-2-1-1-1 if it goes to seven games. So that's four travel days that your missing right there. Teams that are able to finish a series in four-five games are going to have a big advantage in rest over teams that just had a seven game series.

Lol Boston

Jayson Tatum is coming for that ass.

Real talk here, should be a great series. Both teams run so many interesting sets on offense and play such a stout defense, Toronto with the crazy energy and Boston with the great rotations. Plus, Nick Nurse looks like the OG Milf Hunter:

hunter_400x400.jpg

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I don't want to sound defeatist, but no matter the outcome, I'm just so proud of this team. Definitely punching above our weight class.

Ha! That's awesome.

Luka definitely has a lot more celebrations in his future. (champagne celebrations, in particular)

Last edited:

Cutty Flam

Banned
Always amazes me when 6’9 maybe 6’10 dudes take their height and body for granted and end up being out-played by guards as ‘small’ (for NBA average height) as 6’1 ....

Amazes me that Lou Williams is getting to the rack and scoring more than a dude who can see over 90% of the rest of the dudes on the court

Last edited:
Top Bottom