• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA2K11 Season 10 Xbox 360 League Thread of Hope and Redemption

It's amazing how fucking awful this game is with base 2k sliders on all-star. Bail out animations for guys like Wade, you stay on the ground, don't jump, rock good D and auto fouls happen because of tendencies or whatever...lulz.

CB3 I'm not playing tonight. Know you haven't played for a while but I gotta focus on my shit. Send me a PM with some times you'll be available tomorrow and we'll get 2 matches in.

Also Smokey I'd hate to be the one to draw this series of playoffs out any further but...goddam...it's christmas this weekend...we'll see what happens...

Smokey

hey low 2 i found out that i can save those matches that I stream. I just did a test run with Reach, and it uploaded to my page. On the DVR itself though I can record in HD and save the file to my hard drive and watch it whenever. I can't stream in HD right now though because my dual core CPU isn't strong enough, but that's gonna change soon!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Ill be with family most of tomorrow and saturday. There might be some time at night both of the days but thats it

Nightz

Anachronous, something came up so I won't be around at 10 EST like we planned. I'll try to catch you when I come back. Otherwise we'll have to postpone to another day.

Smokey said:
hey low 2 i found out that i can save those matches that I stream. I just did a test run with Reach, and it uploaded to my page. On the DVR itself though I can record in HD and save the file to my hard drive and watch it whenever. I can't stream in HD right now though because my dual core CPU isn't strong enough, but that's gonna change soon!

spike-lee-doc.jpg

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Nightz said:
Anachronous, something came up so I won't be around at 10 EST like we planned. I'll try to catch you when I come back. Otherwise we'll have to postpone to another day.
No prob, man. The wife got ambitious and wanted to finish wrapping tonight. I just got done, and should be up for another half an hour or so, if you wanna get a game started.

Just AIM me if you wanna run yet tonight.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
Nightz said:
Sorry I was pretty busy all day. Not sure about my availability today, but I might be around tonight.
No prob, I understand that it's the holidays. The wife wants to watch a movie, but maybe I'll check with you afterwards and see if you're around/available.

fuck it take the wins cb3 im out

Will be back for the 2k12 season to claim my crown.

Christmas has reminded me about family and making some changes and this league has taken way too long to progress. I had a similar feeling when I made that ranting post earlier but figured I could make a quick run at the playoffs but this is taking too long. Good luck guys take Smokey out for me.

Smokey

Dark FaZe said:
fuck it take the wins cb3 im out

Will be back for the 2k12 season to claim my crown.

Christmas has reminded me about family and making some changes and this league has taken way too long to progress. I had a similar feeling when I made that ranting post earlier but figured I could make a quick run at the playoffs but this is taking too long. Good luck guys take Smokey out for me.

come on. we're in 2nd round and it's Christmas weekend. people have family over etc.

let me get your team then. im ready to play :lol Smokey you should shorten the league to about 16 teams/users tops and have people who will actually be available to play. That way everybody will make the playoffs in a 16 team league, and hopefully it would allow me to get a team where my highest rated player isn't Baron Davis, who shoots the worst on my team:lol

Smokey

WITNESS2K9 said:
let me get your team then. im ready to play :lol Smokey you should shorten the league to about 16 teams/users tops and have people who will actually be available to play. That way everybody will make the playoffs in a 16 team league, and hopefully it would allow me to get a team where my highest rated player isn't Baron Davis, who shoots the worst on my team:lol

i was going to shorten it anyway. faze chill out mayne.

daw840

Honestly tonight is not going to work. My buddy just showed up in town and told us he is getting married on thursday, so we put together a impromptu bachelor party today!

Smokey

daw840 said:
Honestly tonight is not going to work. My buddy just showed up in town and told us he is getting married on thursday, so we put together a impromptu bachelor party today!

*sigh*

well then i guess whenever is convenient for you post when you can play..if i can go cool if not then smh.

speaking of deadline to account for 2 days of xmas eve, xmas go to 3rd round on thursday.

Smokey

Nightz said:
Faze suicide watch. :lol

if games were played then we'd move on as soon as they were all finished, plus i doubt that over the numerous series in the 2nd round all of the games would get played in a day and a half (tuesday) evening because of christmas weekend.

Smokey

alright christmas weekend is over.

lakers/wiz - cb3 wins by default
hawks/hornets - in progress

bob/birdman - ?
rockets/nuggets - waiting on daw to become available

can we get these going asap so we can go to the 3rd round.

daw840

Smokey said:
alright christmas weekend is over.

lakers/wiz - cb3 wins by default
hawks/hornets - in progress

bob/birdman - ?
rockets/nuggets - waiting on daw to become available

can we get these going asap so we can go to the 3rd round.

You around now? Just got home.

Birdman02

Mrbob said:
I should be home around 10 est tonight but....

I don't know if it even matters anymore. :(

Maybe we can do a 1-game winner-take-all right at 10. If not, then I guess we'll leave it to the sims. :(

Top Bottom