• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NCAA Men's College Basketball 2012-2013 Season |OT|

TheNatural

My Member!
Anytime you're more worried about hating the other team than loving your own, you've already lost.

Uh, it's the last game they'll probably play unless they meet in the Big East this year or the NCAA's years down the line. Nothing wrong with that banner.

lush

Florida needs to get Rosario out, dude's awful today. Florida is just soft as hell.

edit: Same with Wilbekin.

TheNatural

My Member!
Florida's interior shooting closely resembles that of a 60 year old man at a county fair trying to fire a basketball through a crooked rim with one arm.

lush

UK hasn't been called for anything these past two UF possessions and they're going to call this weak ass bump on the other end. Florida hasn't scored in 4 or 5 minutes.

lush

God damn it Florida, bunch of Charmin ass bitches. Probably locks up a bid for this shit tier UK squad. No way we pull one over them now.

TheNatural

My Member!
Second time in like 5 years Florida basically handed UK a Tournament bid, if this gets them in. I remember in Gillepsie's first year they did the same thing.

Fjordson

UK shut Florida out for the last 6-7 minutes or so. Some pretty big defensive plays towards the end.

Though Patric Young sort of disappeared all of a sudden and he had been owning us inside. Dude looks like Patrick fucking Ewing usually against UK.

Fjordson

You guys think UK is in even if they stink it up next week in the SEC tourney? Today was a nice win, but I wouldn't put it past UK to come out totally flat next week. No matter who we play in our first game.

Really hope we don't, but you never know with this team.

TheNatural

My Member!
Between the PAC 12 and SEC's 26 total teams, only one will be ranked come Monday. And that one will probably be about #20 or so after just losing.

EDIT: Sorry, two, forgot about Zona - if they win.

lush

I doubt it matters, although I think if UK drops their first game in the SEC tourney they'll be sweating. Regardless, UK will get the nod over most bubble teams.

Fjordson

UK visit for Trey Lyles went great apparently. Great game to have him there, Rupp was on fire. James Young was also visiting I believe.

Also, Lyles says he was sitting next to the Papa John's guy according to his Twitter :lol

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
He called them bullies because when they win, they win huge. But they never win close games, hence the choking.

TheNatural

My Member!
Time to kick those charmed fucks in the ass. Appropriate this will be the last Big East regular season game ever, since this has been the closest rivalry in the Big East since the reformation.

Since 2008-09 Louisville vs. Notre Dame have played 8 times

6 of those 8 times have went to overtime.

Total overtimes? 12

Seth C

Now that Ole Miss won, we hold any and all tiebreakers, so we will be the 2nd seed in the SEC Tournament and get a double bye all the way to Friday evening. Yes, we suck, and we still finished second in the conference.

Now that Ole Miss won, we hold any and all tiebreakers, so we will be the 2nd seed in the SEC Tournament and get a double bye all the way to Friday evening. Yes, we suck, and we still finished second in the conference.

Spectacular. We'd be in much better shape with Nerlens on board.

So, have we lost Wiggins? I'd imagine so.

DominoKid

^^^ idk about yall, all things clear on the wiggins front from over here based on what i know

sick jerseys louisville. it's not like anybody wants to see the names or numbers.

Seth C

Spectacular. We'd be in much better shape with Nerlens on board.

Not that I'm aware of. Everyone says we have Randle though.

Also, these Louisville jersey, WTF. More attractive than the pink ones, but I can't see a damned thing. I'd hate to be the score keeper.

Fjordson

No one knows what he's really going to do I think, but I keep seeing rumours that UK has fallen behind FSU. Like I said, just rumours, but I keep seeing that same sentiment

Dave Telep of ESPN is saying he feels UK will sign one out of the big three remaining, and Jason Jordan of USA Today has been saying all along we're getting Randle. So I think we may sign Randle as the final recruit this year, with Wiggins going to FSU and Aaron Gordon going to a Pac-12 school.

But this is all speculation at the end of the day, even the recruiting experts don't know what a kid is going to do 100%. Randle also loved his Kansas visit supposedly and Self has been all over him. Wouldn't shock me if he went there.

No one knows what he's really going to do I think, but I keep seeing rumours that UK has fallen behind FSU. Like I said, just rumours, but I keep seeing that same sentiment

Dave Telep of ESPN is saying he feels UK will sign one out of the big three remaining, and Jason Jordan of USA Today has been saying all along we're getting Randle. So I think we may sign Randle as the final recruit this year, with Wiggins going to FSU and Aaron Gordon going to a Pac-12 school.

But this is all speculation at the end of the day, even the recruiting experts don't know what a kid is going to do 100%. Randle also loved his Kansas visit supposedly and Self has been all over him. Wouldn't shock me if he went there.

I agree. I think we get Randle. I think Wiggins goes to either FSU or UNC. My gut says UNC, but my head says FSU. Athletes love to play where their dad played.

Fjordson

I agree. I think we get Randle. I think Wiggins goes to either FSU or UNC. My gut says UNC, but my head says FSU. Athletes love to play where their dad played.

There's actually an outside chance we get Aaron Gordon in addition to Randle. My nephew plays in the same league as Gordon's school here in San Jose and has some mutual friends, and they say Gordon loved Calipari.

Problem is he's reluctant to go East for whatever reason and has two friends from his AAU squad already at Arizona (Nick Johnson and Brandon Ashley) so UK's chances are pretty slim there.

Top Bottom