• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

neGcon Controller

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
I recently aquired 2 Negcons(one Japanese and one US version). But I noticed that both Negcons have a different set of triggers. The Japanese Negcon's triggers are like a button you press down while the US version triggers are more like the XBOX triggers but sideways. Anyone else with a Negcon can confirm this?

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Hmmm. The one I have now (from a friend, but it's the same one I lost way back when) is the white version w/ the triggers that both seem analog--but aren't. Only the left one is true analog.

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
i have an american neGcon that has the big squishy shoulder buttons. i think there were multiple versions that came in different colors. mine's white, if that means anything.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
Well, both neGon's I have are white. The US one on the bottom says made in Korea, while the Japanese one says made in China.

US box: SLEH - 0003
Jap box: SLPH - 00001

Maybe I should have clarified that the Jap one has triggers like the Gamecube(but not indented in). Which neGcon is the one you guys have that fits the description? I'll take a picture later when I get home from work because maybe he switched the boxes because both are used. Plus the picture of the Negcon are the same on both boxes but the triggers on one like I said are shaped different from the picture.

Top Bottom