• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF AUGUST 2017 Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Gaming Goods + MORE (REAL PICS ONLY)!

Celcius

°Temp. member
Got this to try to finally go M+KB for FPS on my gaming PC, and my God i am really struggling. I have to stop myself from reaching for my controller

ESLKkBfm.jpg

Hang in there! Before you know it, it'll be second nature.

Zophar

I got a nice new job and a huge raise last month, so with the New 2DSxl coming out it felt like a great time to splurge and fill in some gaps in my handheld RPG collection. Rummaging around local used shops yielded some awesome finds :D
OpBiyi4.jpg

Yeah, I already noticed. Well, 6 and 2 and 3 with manuals are all pretty expensive. I'm worried I'll end up getting bootlegs.

i paid 89.99 cdn for my copy, around a year ago, and its only gone up since then, best bet to get one is look locally, or play mobile version if you have a good enough device

Justinh

i paid 89.99 cdn for my copy, around a year ago, and its only gone up since then, best bet to get one is look locally, or play mobile version if you have a good enough device

It doesn't seem to be going for that much anymore for complete copies on ebay or amazon. I've already accepted I'll have to pay quite a bit for it, though. I was hoping I could find one fulfilled by Amazon, because then returns would be butt-easy if it's a bootleg (I'm really worried about bootlegs for DS games).

edit: Oh wait, duh... "cdn" nevermind

eXistor

I got a nice new job and a huge raise last month, so with the New 2DSxl coming out it felt like a great time to splurge and fill in some gaps in my handheld RPG collection. Rummaging around local used shops yielded some awesome finds :D
OpBiyi4.jpg

Great haul, now to find the time to play those badboys!

Jazzem

SO got me a fitting good luck charm for my upcoming medical licensing exams. I wonder if he does anything outside of Smash 4.

A lot of games will recognise him as a regular Mario figure, so he should for instance unlock the Mario Mii outfit in MK8D.

Good luck in the exams by the way! :D

Fireblend

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/OpBiyi4.jpg[/ig][/QUOTE]

The irony is you'd have to quit your new job to find the time to play all of those :P

lowrider007

Licorice-flavoured booze?
YTguIY6.jpg

KEF Q100's, they absolutely obliterate my old Mordaunt Short 902i's, was very surprised, bags of bass as well for such a small speaker, and very good imaging.

I've got this version of SFII on Dreamcast, is it worth a lot? It was always annoying as it didn't support RGB out so I had to fish out an S-Video cable to play it.

Let me put it this way, it was cheaper for me to buy the arcade board. If you have the spine card, you're gold. (If you decide to get rid, give me a heads-up please.)

steveovig

Sorry for the crappy Kindle pic but I just had to share my new DC. My old one broke a few years back and I've been itching to play some Dreamcast, so I got this for $45. I also picked up F355 Ferrari.

79iW2Jt.jpg

Let me put it this way, it was cheaper for me to buy the arcade board. If you have the spine card, you're gold. (If you decide to get rid, give me a heads-up please.)

Yeah I definitely still have the spine card. I'll dig it out of storage this weekend. Are you in the UK?

Ghost World is one of my favourite films ever ever, nice get.

Had to import my blu-ray from Germany (I'm in the UK) - didn't get a UK blu-ray release for some reason.

license issues i guess , i nearly got the german blu-ray myself, but luckily my friend picked me it up in the criterion sale stateside and sent it to me in the uk

Celcius

°Temp. member
ci4UGCc.jpg

Saw a ton of Switches at my local Target today so bought one for my brother along with Mario Kart.

KeRaSh

Nothing gaming related so far but my wife got me this when she came back from China:

She also got me a One Piece Luffy rubber luggage tag
and a Chopper one for herself
but I don't have pictures of those. :(
I'm too lazy to go to the basement to take a pic...

Top Bottom