• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine chiming in for the first time in years to tell an entire community to get fucked. As someone who was never around GAF until last year, these people getting themselves banned are completely disrespectful and are fooling themselves if they think they are better in any way. It is better to forgive and forget and do something more productive with your time (no, not canceling someone on social media).

Don't bother coming back if you don't wish to truly be a part of the community because all any of us want to do is talk about games. It is a gaming forum afterall. Besides, I've seen countless hateful, ignorant and racist users appear on the Bans page so the notion that GAF is okay with nazis and white supremacists or whatever isn't true.

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
It’s especially surprising when a community is so normal. Sorry Gaf, but you aren’t exactly the height of offensiveness when someone like me, riddled with classical liberal thinking, is probably one of the most right-wing users here.

What exactly are they so mad about then? That they voluntarily left three years ago?

Final stage mind virus is disturbing in the amount of irrationality and pure, dripping hatred it converts a once normal person into.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
TioPlXK.gif

Kev Kev

Busy day huh?

@EHuntingonNov 6, 2020Nov 13, 2020Loss of ban bet to belmarduk
@toker818PostNov 6, 2020PermanentSigh, so many brave soldiers. This is the kind of big talk on forums that makes a difference or exposes you a sad little virgin acting tough.
@d[-_-]bNov 6, 2020Permanentreeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@mephixtoNov 6, 2020Permanentreeeeeeeeeeeee
@Night HunterNov 6, 2020Permanentreeeeeeeeeeeee
@The Dear LeaderNov 6, 2020PermanentReeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
@moedestyPostNov 6, 2020Permanent[+Multiple] Console warrior troll. Bye.
@SoloKingRobertPostNov 6, 2020Nov 9, 2020You had your warning, if your first thought is to enter a thread and try and console war, then don't go into it.
@NhranaghaconPostNov 6, 2020Nov 12, 2020[+Multiple] Take some time away, you've had multiple warnings already and we're not supervising you any more as you run between threads purple faced with rage, and unable to have a conversation without headcanon.
@MoratPostNov 6, 2020PermanentREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
where can you see this ban list?

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
What the fuck is going on.
Are people literally coming back to GAF simply to ask to be banned?

That doesnt achieve anything....if they have an account from like 2010 or whatever why not just forget the account exists?

Some of the bans are accounts with like thousands and thousands of posts.

cormack12

Gold Member

That doesnt achieve anything....if they have an account from like 2010 or whatever why not just forget the account exists?

Even worse, they've waited 3 years and said they've been waiting for a white, 80 year old, child sniffer to ascend to the US presidency before they could close their account. Lmao.

Happosai

Hold onto your panties
im ecstatic to see some of those names on that list tho. discoshark was annoying
I haven't reported anyone since last Summer but it seems I don't really need to. 3 of the 5 on my private worst-of list have already been permed. Maybe the mods just read my thoughts or those users are just that obvious to be begging for a perma. Glad to see the first drama storm is being equalized right now but the console launch is coming up...So expect that list to be getting packed double with permas than it has with politi-REEE bans.

lock2k

Banned

A certain place rewards them for being retarded. That's all.

Last edited:

petran79

Banned

Resetera good behavior credit points!

Moogle11

Banned
Not gonna lie, seriously thought gaming would be worse than politics this time around. Holy shit was I wrong. Congrats to all that were right. Reeeeee!

Gaming will probably be worse in the long haul after the idiots reee their way out of here. That should die down with the election over, console warring will sadly probably intensify as the consoles launch and more feel the need to justify/defend their purchase.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Represent. Represent. really needed to get his point across huh.
He made the same thread 3 times or something to show concern over the Series S.
Id love the mod to show us what his warnings were before it was finally enough and he got the boot.
And hes been a member since 2010?

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
Represent. Represent. really needed to get his point across huh.
He made the same thread 3 times or something to show concern over the Series S.
Id love the mod to show us what his warnings were before it was finally enough and he got the boot.
And hes been a member since 2010?

Seriously, he made the same thread 3 times??! Sounds like he might be a little slow.

Jesus. I stayed away from GAF because I was studying for the DAT (Dental Admissions Test), took it last Thursday, and then went on to have a 4-day weekend mini-vacation. I come back and I see dozens of new bans. The election really did a number on those people, huh? And the results are not even 100% confirmed considering the upcoming legal challenges. But let's say Biden 100% won fair-and-square. What's with the gloating when the Democrats did absolutely shit down ballot?

The good news is that I got a 23 on both my overall natural science and academic average scores, which puts me in at least the 90th percentile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom