• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Ban Review/Justice Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

nush

I haven't ventured into the Covid conspiracy threads here, but there is some reason to keep one eye open with regards to conspiracies in these areas.
Various governments have developed what are called "race specific bioweapons", which are virus and bacteria that target specific genes found in certain races.
The US government did do things such as eugenics and other horrific stuff such as Tuskegee on Black men. The CIA released toxins into the subway systems to see how it would effect and kill people.
They experimented on GI's including murdering them.
And let's not forget how the UN got caught giving black people in Africa tainted vaccines that sterilised women.

So I think its wise to not trust everything your government does or says.
*Sigh*

89JAr8v.gif

Prison Mike

Banned
I haven't ventured into the Covid conspiracy threads here, but there is some reason to keep one eye open with regards to conspiracies in these areas.
Various governments have developed what are called "race specific bioweapons", which are virus and bacteria that target specific genes found in certain races.
The US government did do things such as eugenics and other horrific stuff such as Tuskegee on Black men. The CIA released toxins into the subway systems to see how it would effect and kill people.
And let's not forget how the UN got caught giving black people in Africa tainted vaccines that sterilised women.

regeneration you are already dead GIF by Cult Records

FunkMiller

Wow. Just.... wow.

Evilore: maybe a sticky thread listing mental health organisations and charities where people could seek help might be a valuable thing to have...

Last edited:
I had this guy tagged as an alt from his first post, which was this one. Now I'm sure of it.
Alt of who?
Like I said, I haven't been in any of the corona virus threads. The most conspiracy thing I have posted in is the UFO one, which isn't conspiracy at all.
I haven't posted in any of the stolen election threads either.
Pointing out some historical facts isn't conspiracy.

Wow. Just.... wow.

Evilore: maybe a sticky thread listing mental health organisations and charities where people could seek help might be a valuable thing to have...
I'm not going to clog this thread up with it any more. But feel free to PM me if you want me to clarify anything I wrote.

Mista

Banned
I’m remembering it wrong then. Or maybe just how it felt.

what I really remember was how determined we all were to rebuild and that we would make GAF Great Again. Which we all did.
I was here trying to rebuild with others. Days when GAF went for days and nobody posted anything. Days when I made threads just for them to die with 0 posts

Yet it was more active than any other section on the forum. Looks like you missed our coverage of every single gaming conference that happened during those days till today. We killed it and I’ll never forget the people that decided to help me in doing it and wanted to remove some weight from my shoulders.

Alt of who?
Like I said, I haven't been in any of the corona virus threads. The most conspiracy thing I have posted in is the UFO one, which isn't conspiracy at all.
Real talk. I don't know a whole lot about everything you listed but the Tuskegee Study is real and you got to back it up with sources if it is really historical. Also, Vaccines are one of the most safe areas in the field of medicine. I would trust the safety of vaccines everyday over pain and psychiatric medication.

nush

Alt of who?
giphy.gif

Bo_Hazem

Banned

4u1tk5.jpg

Real talk. I don't know a whole lot about everything you listed but the Tuskegee Study is real and you got to back it up with sources if it is really historical. Also, Vaccines are one of the most safe areas in the field of medicine. I would trust the safety of vaccines everyday over pain and psychiatric medication.
I believe in vaccine science. Im not antivax at all. I do think people should have the choice to vaccinate or not however.

Can someone get a source for this ??

If the mods want to delete my posts as to not derail the thread that's fine by me.
I'm just replying as someone asked a direct question.

Already happening.

"Over the last decades, remarkable progress in nanotechnology has provided unique sets of advanced tools and methods for obtaining deeper knowledge of pathophysiology of various diseases including the viral ones and designing more effective theranostic platforms. Nanocarriers because of their appropriate physicochemical properties which provide facilitated penetration across the cell membranes, increased bioavailability of the encapsulated therapeutics, and reduced drug resistance or side effects could be suitable carriers for antiviral agents."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7457914/

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Already happening.

"Over the last decades, remarkable progress in nanotechnology has provided unique sets of advanced tools and methods for obtaining deeper knowledge of pathophysiology of various diseases including the viral ones and designing more effective theranostic platforms. Nanocarriers because of their appropriate physicochemical properties which provide facilitated penetration across the cell membranes, increased bioavailability of the encapsulated therapeutics, and reduced drug resistance or side effects could be suitable carriers for antiviral agents."

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7457914/

4u1usu.jpg

AfricanKing

If the mods want to delete my posts as to not derail the thread that's fine by me.
I'm just replying as someone asked a direct question.

Seems like it’s already been debunked as bogus ...

Best to start fact checking your wild beliefs before posting them.

ManofOne

Plus Member
Alt of who?

Am I still allowed to say "shut the fuck up" to someone posting dumb shit?

Last edited:
Why would I be banned?
Everything I said is either admitted, documented or declassified.
President Clinton even apologised for some of it.

nush

Why would I be banned?
Everything I said is either admitted, documented or declassified.
President Clinton even apologised for some of it.

Go argue with Snopes.

Seems like it’s already been debunked as bogus ...

Best to start fact checking your wild beliefs before posting them.
The Philippines Medical Association and the Philippines Department of Health also tested and found HCG in the WHO vaccines.

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
:messenger_fearful:

So, uh...I just took a quick look at the updated bans list. Some of these were very surprising, as well as seeing some of what was posted that led to some of these bans.

To those that are gone, I wish you and all your loved ones well. :messenger_pensive:

Also, the whole thing with Afro Republican and the two alternate accounts. Impressive, if a little concerning of course...but I never suspected any of that!

Now I suppose I must reveal my secret alt-account:

It is I...

Antoon
Take A Bow Thank You GIF by WWE

(Just kidding of course!)

Last edited:

source.gif

Anyway my point before it got derailed was that I fully understand after the recent happenings in the US with riots, covid and the crackdown on websites and apps, that this site wants to have nothing to do with conspiracy theories, Q, and the like.
Outside of those hot button issues, I wonder if it was still ok to have some fun with some of the zannier ones like Flat Earth (I'm not a flat earther, I think its funny) or did we land on the moon.
I can't see that getting the site into any trouble.
And then even some of the more serious ones like the JFK assassination could still be of no problem to talk about, infact I wouldn't be surprised if there already was one on it.

Mods can go through my posts and see I haven't been involved with any of the shit that is causing issues, and I hope we can still talk about some of the not so politically charged and topical ones.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
cryptoadam cryptoadam .

You gonna run out of coffins soon.
He might try up planking if pre-made coffins are scarce.
So, I'll take that as a no, EviLore EviLore :D, Is there any chance going forward, even a slight chance?
What were you arguing to begin with?

Lets get real here. The capitol storming has been less than 2 weeks ago. EL implemented a reaction in his policy going forward and people have seen a closed door as a result because of it.

Its less than 2 weeks ago and you already are practically on the any chance, even a slight chance stage of debate?

How about you make this argument in 2 months when things are settled down. The last thing you want is immediate counter-reaction/reversal to something that inevitably has been making its strides in US politics.

AfricanKing

The Philippines Medical Association and the Philippines Department of Health also tested and found HCG in the WHO vaccines.

My man .. I’m gonna stop you there.

The website you just linked to is a Conspiracy Theory Website Fronting as a Research Publication Website ..

Click on the Homepage.

With the exception of @Nobody_Important , that niche community WAS NeoGAF in 2017 after the exodus to Resetera. A lot of the folks being banned today were the only ones that stuck around and supported both Evilore and GAF after the proverbial knife was plunged into Evilore‘s back.
How true is this? I’ve heard it a few times now but when you look at the join dates of all these bans they are 2018/19.

Last edited:
Anyway my point before it got derailed was that I fully understand after the recent happenings in the US with riots, covid and the crackdown on websites and apps, that this site wants to have nothing to do with conspiracy theories, Q, and the like.
Outside of those hot button issues, I wonder if it was still ok to have some fun with some of the zannier ones like Flat Earth (I'm not a flat earther, I think its funny) or did we land on the moon.
And then even some of the more serious ones like the JFK assassination could still be of no problem to talk about, infact I wouldn't be surprised if there already was one on it.

Mods can go through my posts and see I haven't been involved with any of the shit that is causing issues, and I hope we can still talk about some of the not so politically charged and topical ones.
Why should we entertain something that is obviously false?

Kev Kev

there is plenty of fun to be had playing and discussing video games. toeing the line is likely going to get you banned. after jan 6 2021, things are different, especially right now bc it just fucking happened. just let it go and move on. besides, with the amount of actual real news that is batshit crazy, we dont even need the what if/conspiracy topics. clown world never really disappeared, it just came into our world.

Why should we entertain something that is obviously false?
For a bit of fun?
No ones going to get hurt talking about if the rock shadows in the moon photos have the correct direction or not like.
GAF always had fun off topic threads.
But at the end of the day the site owner will have the final say.

there is plenty of fun to be had playing and discussing video games. toeing the line is likely going to get you banned. after jan 6 2021, things are different, especially right now bc it just fucking happened. just let it go and move on. besides, with the amount of actual real news that is batshit crazy, we dont even need the what if/conspiracy topics. clown world never really disappeared, it just came into our world.
True. Im from Australia so I'm slightly removed with how hot it is over there. I could well be off base and not know it.

For a bit of fun?
No ones going to get hurt talking about if the rock shadows in the moon photos have the correct direction or not like.
We already have mouth-breathers that believe shit like the moon landing didnt happen, straight up, not even in a joking way. Things like Chemtrails and other weird shit, if that is allowed to be talked about, idiots will believe it and cause stupidity to spread further. We shouldn't entertain 2+2=5.

ManaByte

We already have mouth-breathers that believe shit like the moon landing didnt happen, straight up, not even in a joking way. Things like Chemtrails and other weird shit, if that is allowed to be talked about, idiots will believe it and cause stupidity to spread further. We shouldn't entertain 2+2=5.

Every time I see someone claim we didn't land on the moon I want Buzz Aldrin to come and punch them in the face.

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
For a bit of fun?
You obviously never met AngularSaxophone.

There are GAF users here who believe this, unironically.

If you want fun, it should be obvious. Like asking why every planet simps for the Sun because its a hot body. See, that's ridiculous and stupid, but also something worth asking for lulz.
My my that policy change of 1.5 weeks ago really grinds a lot of people's gears and a lot of busted balls no?

If you just visit GAF on the regular and not every 5 seconds of a 24 hour day then you never get wind of that policy change. Even more so if you just sway away from Politics in general.

If i want to read Political hot takes, then ill read their election programs. Atleast the US only has 2 that carry much weight (and 3-4 others), we have 10+. Its fun reading.

FunkMiller

For a bit of fun?

Conspiracy theories just got a cop beaten to death at the seat of democracy in the United States.

Think we can do without that kind of ’fun’ for a long while, to be honest.

America has indulged itself in childish conspiracy theory for way too long. I’m hoping the events at the Capitol make it grow up a bit.

Last edited:
Conspiracy theories just got a cop beaten to death at the seat of democracy in the United States.

Think we can do without that kind of ’fun’ for a long while, to be honest.

America has indulged itself in childish conspiracy theory for way too long. I’m hoping the events at the Capitol make it grow up a bit.
I read it more than just conspiracy theories.
I think there was real anger about how the left acted when Trump was elected, including things such as the Russiagate conspiracy theory, demonstrations against Trumps win etc, and they viewed it as payback.
I think it went alot deeper than any conspiracy theory.

nush

I read it more than just conspiracy theories.
I think there was real anger about how the left acted when Trump was elected, including things such as the Russiagate conspiracy theory, demonstrations against Trumps win etc, and they viewed it as payback.
I think it went alot deeper than any conspiracy theory.
Take it to the politics forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom