• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

Netto-kun

From October ~ November. Bought Dodonpachi Resurrection for a friend.

SSL22365.jpg

SSL22366.jpg

SSL22367.jpg

SSL22376.jpg

SSL22382.jpg

SSL22383.jpg

SSL22385.jpg

SSL22386.jpg

SSL22394.jpg

SSL22400.jpg

Toy. Soldier. IS BACK.

Dude, are you going to post new pics in the setup thread? Wondering what new erm, stuff you have up on the wall now. And knight armor.

Yeah, I'm planning to very soon actually. I've moved twice since last posting, made a ton of changes, chose to make a few 'concessions' due to roommates...so it's different, but still very much the same idea - me splashed on the walls. Looking forward to sharing soon.

eXistor

Oh hai Serious Sam!
For those interested: the German version (shown) comes in a box and is fully English. I wanted the game earlier but I hate buying digital knowing there's a boxed version out there.

4b3rk.jpg

Where was this thread yesterday! Its usually early unless I just missed it.
Been mostly buying Vinyls and I got an awesome copy of Daft Punk-Discovery that was imaculate and even has a daftpunk fanclub card! Will have to post pics when I get home.

sikkinixx

Yeah, I'm planning to very soon actually. I've moved twice since last posting, made a ton of changes, chose to make a few 'concessions' due to roommates...so it's different, but still very much the same idea - me splashed on the walls. Looking forward to sharing soon.

Any roommate who didn't dig the wall collage should be no roommate of yours. Just sayin'.

Celcius

°Temp. member
After months of no pickups, I can finally contribute again. Last night I built the new pc:

Renegade.jpg

Specs:
P8Z68V-Pro
8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X
EVGA GTX 580
Haf X
Corsair HX 850 psu
160gb intel 320 series ssd
x-fi Titanium HD
noctua nh-d14
asus dvd-rw

The ssd came with a free copy of BF3 and the videocard came with a free copy of Arkham City. :)

mauaus

After months of no pickups, I can finally contribute again. Last night I built the new pc:

Renegade.jpg

Specs:
P8Z68V-Pro
8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X
EVGA GTX 580
Haf X
Corsair HX 850 psu
x-fi Titanium HD
noctua nh-d14
asus dvd-rw

The ssd came with a free copy of BF3 and the videocard came with a free copy of Arkham City. :)
How much did you spend on it?

Awesome, can't wait. Your photos in there are among the most unique and memorable. I respect it a lot. Too many people these days are bottled up into what they want others to think of them, few have the colorful individuality to burst free and express themselves like that.

54-46!

Renegade.jpg

Specs:
P8Z68V-Pro
8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X
EVGA GTX 580
Haf X
Corsair HX 850 psu
x-fi Titanium HD
noctua nh-d14
asus dvd-rw

I like what you put in it but the case itself is ugly as hell :p

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mini pickup
The Toys R Us is having a sale where you buy Mario 3d Land you get 50% off another 3DS game. I told myself I wasn't going to spend money since I need to put some away for the Vita and the good 3ds games in Q1, but I knew I wanted Mario, and I heard Sonic 3DS isn't too bad.
miniig7cg2.jpg

ShinkenRed is just because I love Shinkengers, and that's the closest thing to a plush I've seen in the US. Looks neat too

Not pictured: Nano Assault. Because I don't have it. Because it's having the worst shipping problems in the world apparently

Axelums

Neo Member
Will actually try to keep on top of my purchases this month by getting round to taking pictures of pickups. Been kinda lazy lately.

Still liking that Zelda 3DS too, looks great. Does want.

I like what you put in it but the case itself is ugly as hell :p

Are you kidding? I have the HAF X and i think its a mean looking thing. the only better looking case is the ridiculously expensive BMW inspired one. its so easy to use as well. the hot swappable drives rock.

LiK

Not all my Black Friday stuff arrived yet so I'll post stuff I got last month first.

Klipshearbuds.jpg

Games
MGSHDLEjpn.jpg

NiNoKuniPS3.jpg

ZeldaSS.jpg

UMVC3.jpg

KOFXIII.jpg

MW3LE.jpg

Original Halo for comparison :)
Haloooo.jpg

Toys
MGSRISK.jpg

PAHalo.jpg

HTSuperman.jpg

Very good LiK. Guess you passed or couldn't find the MGSPW HD LE (JP)?

Had a few opportunities to secure orders on MGS HD JP LE and MGSPW HD LE (+Konamistyle r contents) but not enough money :\

How hard do you guys think they'll be to find down the line?
I mean, I have every NA limited MGS edition but have zero JP ones, would need the Premium box for MGS1, 2, 3, PW PSP, etc...so much to collect it made me realize it may not be worth it to get the new ones if I don't have the older treasures too

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
The movie is the worst shit i've ever saw. TV show as well. Really, you don't wanna see this.

to be fair it was bad but it wasn't THAT bad,pacing was all over and the dragon was like 95 psx cg but other than that it was watchable.(liked the random Triss cameo tho)

I'd like to get the tv series actually since I'm collecting The Witcher stuff but there is no place that sell it on dvds.

LiK

Very good LiK. Guess you passed or couldn't find the MGSPW HD LE (JP)?

Had a few opportunities to secure orders on MGS HD JP LE and MGSPW HD LE (+Konamistyle r contents) but not enough money :\

How hard do you guys think they'll be to find down the line?
I mean, I have every NA limited MGS edition but have zero JP ones, would need the Premium box for MGS1, 2, 3, PW PSP, etc...so much to collect it made me realize it may not be worth it to get the new ones if I don't have the older treasures too

I actually forgot there was a PW HD JPN LE. Probably hard to find now. The artbook in the MGSHD JPN LE is so nice.

Nice Ni No Kuni Lik! I take it there are no english subtitles for the release?

No subs but English version is confirmed incoming so no worries. I wanted the preorder book bonus but NCS failed me. :(

BOTEC

I actually forgot there was a PW HD JPN LE. Probably hard to find now. The artbook in the MGSHD JPN LE is so nice.

No subs but English version is confirmed incoming so no worries. I wanted the preorder book bonus but NCS failed me. :(

NCSX is the worst for that stuff. If they ever even receive the bonus items, they hoard them to re-sell later. I've had good luck with Play-Asia and pre-order bonuses.

NCSX is the worst for that stuff. If they ever even receive the bonus items, they hoard them to re-sell later.

I'm calling BS.

I have never had a problem with NCSX and preorder bonuses. I've always received them. They're typically allocated the bonuses on a % basis by their distributor, with the earliest preorders receiving them over later ones.

Yes Boss!

NCSX is the worst for that stuff. If they ever even receive the bonus items, they hoard them to re-sell later. I've had good luck with Play-Asia and pre-order bonuses.
It had been the opposite for me...a crap-shoot with P-A, NCSX usually comes through.

Obligatory: "I miss Lik-Sang."

Me with an HTC EVO my bro gave me that was just recently flashed with Cricket. Great phone + Cheap quality service = win.
Goddamn.

And two new monitors for a change in scenery. Asus is the only brand I will buy besides one other. Stay away from Samsung.

csaQ5.png
Why do you say that? I recently bought a Samsung monitor on Amazon during Black Friday and I love it, but it's the first monitor I've bought since my 9-year-old HP one died.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Psh; everybody knows Dell makes the best monitors (outside of ridiculous pricey Lacie, Apple, etc). ;)

Top Bottom