• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2011 Pick-Up Post!! (Real pics or BAN!)! Show us your gaming goods!

LiK

NCSX is the worst for that stuff. If they ever even receive the bonus items, they hoard them to re-sell later. I've had good luck with Play-Asia and pre-order bonuses.

I've actually had no problems with them in the past. All preorder bonuses for games like Yakuza and other games arrived with the bonuses just fine. But it seems like their distributors have been sucking lately, particularly for stuff released in the past 6 months. I've resorted to AmiAmi these days since the prices at NCS have also gone up.

Yeah, I've seen them too.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/SGA-EOES.html is another example. Both say the same thing about surplus stock. Guess places got extra pre-order bonus stock, and instead of just giving them with copies bought on or after release, they decided to sell them for extra money.

Not for all items. when they shipped WKC without the bonus CD to me once, I inquired and they later shipped one to me when they got more shipments in. I inquired about the Ni no Kuni bonus and it seems that's not possible. I bet they'll be selling those soon since the game basically bombed in Japan.

387296_10150388354446567_509196566_8928350_1789712336_n.jpg

Even has a Daft punk fan club card that expires in 02 :p

BOTEC

I've actually had no problems with them in the past. All preorder bonuses for games like Yakuza and other games arrived with the bonuses just fine. But it seems like their distributors have been sucking lately, particularly for stuff released in the past 6 months. I've resorted to AmiAmi these days since the prices at NCS have also gone up.

Not for all items. when they shipped WKC without the bonus CD to me once, I inquired and they later shipped one to me when they got more shipments in. I inquired about the Ni no Kuni bonus and it seems that's not possible. I bet they'll be selling those soon since the game basically bombed in Japan.

They probably got better about it now that everyone knows what's supposed to come with a pre-order. I'm talking about stuff back in the PS2/Xbox days. Also, I'm pretty sure their suppliers are partly to blame. Play-Asia isn't immune either, I've just had more luck with them.

I've shopped at NCSX for over a decade now and I've never had any trouble with bonuses. If they say you'll get one then you will, and if you may not they're extremely up front about it. Unfortunately they just can't compete on pricing, but they've always had unbeatable customer service.

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Pardon the bad cell phone pic. I didn't feel like changing lenses to take a picture of a lens...

lenszr.jpg

70-200mm F/2.8L IS II USM

And now I'm not buying anything for a very long time.

Let's see...

DSC_0257.jpg

Panasonic TC-P65GT30 65" Plasma set! Yeah, I was back and forth on the VT and the GT in the same size...I decided to keep the $600 and put that in the savings!

I got it in a bundle with...

DSC_0249.jpg

Yeah, I saved like $1300 on this setup. I bought FIFA 2010 review while walking out of the store and Resident Evil:A while looking for a chick flick for the wife (Same day).

DSC09094.jpg

Panasonic TC-P50ST30. I bought this for our bedroom. We bought a new house that's being built right now so it's staying in the box till we move. I get such a sweet deal that I couldn't pass it up. Not pictured is another Panasonic 3D BR player and 2 more glasses.

Loxley

You jerks really need to stop posting pics of Hot Toys' Chris Reeve - Superman, you keep reminding me how I don't have the spare $210 to grab one :(

Alucrid

Banned
I couldnt even redeem that code back in 2001, to this day I wonder what I missed out on.

Some really sick bonus tracks. I remember getting that when I bought the Discovery CD and loading it up on whatever shitty connection I had back then. :lol

Pardon the bad cell phone pic. I didn't feel like changing lenses to take a picture of a lens...

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/5247/lenszr.jpg[IMG]

And now I'm not buying anything for a very long time.[/QUOTE]

I love these shots. Blurry pic of awesome camera equipment gets me every time. Nice lens though.

Elginer

tumblr_lvjbnqYsFu1qcw9xso1_500.jpg

Bought CoD Black Ops on the cheap during Amazons crazy Black Friday sale and the 360 pad is to play Skyrim on my PC. Got tired of the console like menus and no pad.
Cheap Android 2.3 tab to read books and comics. It's surprisingly decent. Although this is my first foray into Android it all feels a bit clunky to me compared to my iPhone. But for 90 bucks, it seemed to be a better deal than a Kindle Fire just to do some light internet browsing and book/comic reading.

New MacBook Pro 15". Silver bezel because it's the high res anti-glare. Not pictured, but I put 8gb of ram in it. Corsair stuff from Amazon for about £35 I think. The ram being so cheap was a satisfying surprise. I knew it had gotten cheaper, but damn.

mf5Fjl.jpg

256gb Samsung SSD 830 to go in the MacBook. Works flawlessly. Trim enabler worked without a hitch. The drive came with a USB to eSATA cable as well, which made installing Lion very easy.

D1nGpl.jpg

Couple of U2711s. I love these monitors. Sorry the picture of these is just the shipping boxes but my desk is a disaster area right now so that would be even worse.

c4K6ul.jpg

def sim

VIDEOGAMES

gamesssss.jpg

Old picture I had laying around. I still haven't finished any of them but they're gifts so I'm okay with that. That isn't my purse.

IMG_0048.jpg

I received these two in the mail today. Looking forward to some fighting game wackiness and all the MGS plot hole nonsense! Also, a bookbook case for my 4S. The stick is old.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f327/trickyab/TV%20Setup%20Pics/DSC09094.jpg[IMG]

Panasonic TC-P50ST30. I bought this for our bedroom. We bought a new house that's being built right now so it's staying in the box till we move. I get such a sweet deal that I couldn't pass it up. Not pictured is another Panasonic 3D BR player and 2 more glasses.[/QUOTE]

I got one, too.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rM11z.jpg

Gotta wait till Christmas before I can open it. :(

Soi-Fong

lenszr.jpg

And now I'm not buying anything for a very long time.

Congrats! You're gonna love that!! I have the first version and it's amazing so I can't imagine the second version!

JEKKI

whooo~!!! I got hella games!!

cd1eeeae1bc311e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

how u like my pic?!?! I got dat new iphone 8 megapixel technology now!!

now I can fit all the games on a single picture!

Finally got a 360 over here, so the hunt began for all of the Cave LEs...

photo1ow.jpg

Two more LEs to find (Ketsui and Akai Katana Shin), and then Daioujou and Daifukatsu Black Labels (which are everywhere still).

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Psh; everybody knows Dell makes the best monitors (outside of ridiculous pricey Lacie, Apple, etc). ;)

Yes. They are the one brand I was referencing to. I'm coming from a $1200 Dell Crystal which I'm like one of a dozen people in the whole world with one and the Asus makes a fine replacement. It isn't nearly as cool looking and sleek but the performance is on par if not better.

As for the guy asking about the problem with Samsung TVs/Monitors. Google "Samsung tv/monitor capacitor problems." Unfortunately I was one of the people who had the problem and it's not a minor issue. Always seem to have problems with Samsung hardware. Hell, I'm awaiting the day my Galaxy S II kicks the bucket in some way.

Didn't post these in the November thread as I was waiting for my last 2 items lol...Oh well will post then in December since I think I'm done for the year

6fb9e10c.jpg

fb7e863b.jpg

71e85465.jpg

b511e16f.jpg

c74e7157.jpg

9f738caf.jpg

c078bb0d.jpg

Came with 10 dollar gift card
d73f3a84.jpg

c2c17649.jpg

a4e8d11e.jpg

176f22cf.jpg

de0fd405.jpg

b18c0eaa.jpg

cc526c5f.jpg

c30ab910.jpg

db46bdc7.jpg

d65b5103.jpg

Yes this is a 2nd copy lol >_< dint think they were going to ship Extreme Bundle in time for Thanksgiving Weekend..which they didn't lol)
8e559bd9.jpg

7 or 9 bucks from BBY sale
5ad3370b.jpg

d6d4bb51.jpg

a450c40f.jpg

Amazon lighting deal, $18.00 each
3eea82b1.jpg

And pick up of the year...

my new lil homie, Bishop

He's a Black and Tan Male Shiba Inu

bab6bf13.jpg

796b66f8.jpg

564d625b.jpg

914b13cd.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Excellent pictures FrankNitty :)

Yes Boss!

Fuck, that Namco stick is GORGEOUS!

Damn, Club Namco sucks...shipped mine way late, charged my card twice but did credit the second charge, did not list carrier or even give a tracking.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?

Damn. I have never purchased a fighting stick in my life. I don't even like fighting games. But hot DOG is that not sexy looking!

Where and how much? It's gorgeous.

Nice pi--

OMG THAT DOG IS SO CUUUUUTE! D:

=D Bishop says thank you lol

Excellent pictures FrankNitty :)

Thank you

Fuck, that Namco stick is GORGEOUS!

Damn, Club Namco sucks...shipped mine way late, charged my card twice but did credit the second charge, did not list carrier or even give a tracking.

The did the same thing to me. I saw a charge for like 500+ dollars then a credit, then the price of the extreme bundle. I was hoping to have gotten it over the long holiday but they failed me so I bought hybrid separately. I guess what had happened is that they had a bunch of pre orders for the extreme bundle and then cancelled that bundle. When they did that it threw everything off because the warehouse was trying to find a product I'd that didn't exist.

Damn. I have never purchased a fighting stick in my life. I don't even like fighting games. But hot DOG is that not sexy looking!

Where and how much? It's gorgeous.

Club namco online store. I got the bundle and was 249.99 not including tax and shipping. They don't offer the bundle any more but the stick by itself is 189.99

Thinking about ordering a 2nd now and throwing some yellow semitsu buttons in it along with a yellow ball top. Lol

Or just might wait for the SCV stick for the button layout

Finally got a 360 over here, so the hunt began for all of the Cave LEs...

photo1ow.jpg

Two more LEs to find (Ketsui and Akai Katana Shin), and then Daioujou and Daifukatsu Black Labels (which are everywhere still).

lovely. i have no way to get deathsmiles too now and i dont want it for PCB as i cbf turning my WEGA the right way up...

Soi-Fong

=D Bishop says thank you lol

Thank you

The did the same thing to me. I saw a charge for like 500+ dollars then a credit, then the price of the extreme bundle. I was hoping to have gotten it over the long holiday but they failed me so I bought hybrid separately. I guess what had happened is that they had a bunch of pre orders for the extreme bundle and then cancelled that bundle. When they did that it threw everything off because the warehouse was trying to find a product I'd that didn't exist.

Club namco online store. I got the bundle and was 249.99 not including tax and shipping. They don't offer the bundle any more but the stick by itself is 189.99

Thinking about ordering a 2nd now and throwing some yellow semitsu buttons in it along with a yellow ball top. Lol

Or just might wait for the SCV stick for the button layout

That dog... That dog... Is just so... So... Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Top Bottom