• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

Yazuka

2012-12-03-TalesofSymphonia1and2.jpg

0ZbAll.jpg

Crossed off another of my top 10 albums, I was very excited to find this one, and in pretty good condition as well.
Not much I can say about VLR that hasn't been said.
it's great
. Really looking forward to demolishing it when I get some down time.

Ban Puncher

PmXgm.jpg

Miiverse is the best thing ever. I've finally seen a crudely drawn penis in the wild and I love how you can stalk the creepers who post 'HOW OLD R U?' and the like on female user's posts. I followed one guy down the rabbit hole pretty far - no friends but 200+ follows, all female, and the kind of posts that would make Chris Hansen say "Why don't you take a seat over there?".

I sent him a friend request but was rejected ;_;

And some games got bought too I guess.

D23

this time, next year, everyone will be showing off their xbox 720 and ps4.. hmm i cant wait.

maverick40

A few of my pick ups from over the last month or so. Including my best pick up ever.

I bought this..

Which came in massive handy for the four days we spent in hospital waiting for the arrival of..

And I couldn't resist treating myself to this..

Congrats man!! What an amazing early christmas present for ye!

Ledsen

A few of my pick ups from over the last month or so. Including my best pick up ever.

I bought this..

Which came in massive handy for the four days we spent in hospital waiting for the arrival of..

Holy crap! Did you put a wig on the baby? That's an amazing amount of hair :D

HTuran

Got a frame for my Immer print!

Gaming-wise, I finally picked up Child of Eden (PS3) for super cheap. Will be turning the lights off, putting on headphones and playing that later.

Baconbitz

Banned

I bought this..

Does the baby come with a day one patch? Seriously, congrats man.

Vee_One

I bought this..

Is that Blue Steel?
Congratulations!

Rubius

Did you knock over a truck or just hit the distribution centre directly?

That's a crazy haul!

Its pretty much like that every 2 month. I go to work one month in Nunavit and when I come home... Well lets just say that I order so much that UPS may give me a Delivery Box for my home. Usually its a company thing.

Persona86

Banned
Its pretty much like that every 2 month. I go to work one month in Nunavit and when I come home... Well lets just say that I order so much that UPS may give me a Delivery Box for my home. Usually its a company thing.
Sounds like a collecting addiction, you must have a great job to afford all that every 2 months, jeez.

Bumhead

Banned
Thanks for the well wishes everyone, really appreciate it.

Holy crap! Did you put a wig on the baby? That's an amazing amount of hair :D

She has an absolutely awesome head of hair and has had since she was born. First thing they saw when she was coming out was "Oooh she's got lots of hair!" and it's normally the first thing everyone notices now, haha. It's best after she has just had a bath, when it dries it just explodes into a huge spikey fuzz.

Does the baby come with a day one patch? Seriously, congrats man.

No Day One patches necessary, although I'm tapping my toes awaiting them to release the patch that fixes Colic.

Can you tell me how good this works? I wanted to give to their kickstarter but I was broke at the time.

I am little afraid to use it during the week because I don't want to start fucked up in a work day (worst case scenario ;) ). But I will try to give it this weekend a spin.

I bought this..

Amazing hair. As a new father myself this year, I salute your commitment to gaming in buying a new console at the same time.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Both of these arrived in the mail today; Nintendo Land and my Club Nintendo gold nunchuk. Now if I can just get that gold Classic Controller Pro...
98ap.jpg
Try Walmart. I've seen a few with tons of the Goldeneye bundle sitting around.

Bumhead

Banned
Amazing hair. As a new father myself this year, I salute your commitment to gaming in buying a new console at the same time.

Heh, my time has never been more limited, but I figure if I get a couple of hours a week to myself then thats good enough for me.

The GamePad is a fantastic asset to gaming despite the demands of a child. It's so easy to just pick the GamePad up and have a quick half an hour or so while she sleeps and between other things.

Rubius

Sounds like a collecting addiction, you must have a great job to afford all that every 2 months, jeez.

Hum nah. That's One month. Its just that I'm here for the other one so I dont have a massive amount of package in one shot. But there was the whole Black friday at amazon.ca with Complete seasons at 60% off and the Wii U came out. So yeah its bigger than usual.

I foresee a lot of rhythmic poking at a screen in my future.

iKHSBvN6KjXXn.jpg

I do hope for a Ouandan/Elite Beat Agent for the Wii U. Would be pretty cool.

big_erk

Picked up Fling Smash just for the M+ Wiimote. Just now getting into Persona 4. Liking the Nexus 7, modified my official cover with a magnet to make it sleep when closed.

Washington-20121204-00115.jpg

oblo

Fixed up my Wii within my Wii U yesterday and got me Super Smash Bros. & Paper Mario as finishing touch to my Virtual Console collection.

Today I bought this:

coXUR.jpg

Traded in my still kinda new Blue XL for it, did the transfer at the store (there's some advantages to working there) and added the overpriced Pokédex Pro to the menu just because I felt that made sense on this system. ^^

I guess that's about it for 2012.

Heh, my time has never been more limited, but I figure if I get a couple of hours a week to myself then thats good enough for me.

The GamePad is a fantastic asset to gaming despite the demands of a child. It's so easy to just pick the GamePad up and have a quick half an hour or so while she sleeps and between other things.

I've really only recovered some decent gaming time since she started sleeping through at about 6 months. And even then its a battle for screen time. My Mrs doesn't want to watch me botch my way through Dishonored. I guess that's where the Wii U comes into its own

plc268

So, so much money (~$600) in this first pic:

8244080683_638c5742f8_z.jpg

Also started up a gamecube collection. I mostly got the GC so I can play gba on the big screen, but I found a good deal on these 4 games. Oh, and grabbed an adapter to let me play gb/gba games with an snes controller.

8245147434_bd6d7350e9_z.jpg

joe1138

The A&E Robotech Complete release, is it worth the 90 dollars they're selling in the store?

If you are a big Robotech fan, absolutely. It's loaded with supplements and the video and audio quality of the series is fantastic. Be aware they did remix the audio and replaced some of the sound effects from the original Robotech run. I think it's for the better but others may not agree.

ZeroAKA

So this came today...

...Except I got tired of waiting and bought the digital version of P4G on PSN already. I was going to sell this, but now that I have it in my hands, I kind of want to keep it. :/

Also started up a gamecube collection. I mostly got the GC so I can play gba on the big screen, but I found a good deal on these 4 games. Oh, and grabbed an adapter to let me play gb/gba games with an snes controller.

I'm jealous. After getting rid of the Wii upon getting a Wii U and no longer having that ability to play Gamecube games, I'm definitely looking into getting a Gamecube from somewhere. I would also like to try the Gamecube version of Twilight Princess, especially considering how it was mirrored for the Wii version and the Hylian map is all wrong.

Top Bottom