• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF DECEMBER 2012 Pick-Up Post!! Show Us Your Gaming Goods (Goodbye 2012!)!

Carnby

DarkSouls01.jpg

Went to the mall to pick up some random Christmas stuff. Walked into an Apple store to check out the iPad Mini after never seeing one in person.

Walked out with one...

My Black Friday haul.

5329926A-FFB3-4FF6-BAB1-C994C6CAFB91-9132-00000EB37BCA158E.jpg

I also bought a new house. I'm currently painting and unpacking but I will post pics later in the thread.

Rasec

Highschool of the Dead Full Color Edition

Hope you like the little photo montage! xP

15646255150129820003719.jpg

I got other stuff but some still haven't arrived home and others i still haven't took a photo.
I'll post it later.

bender

What time is it?
Sorry for the crummy pictures. If anyone has any ideas for an affordable point-and-shoot, let me know. I'm still waiting for my Yakuza 5 and Ghibli Blu Ray imports to arrive but that should wrap up the year for me.

b7DKm.jpg

Hot Sots Golf 6 just arrived in the mail. Time for my life to be consumed even more. My 360 died before I had a chance to try out Bayonetta, hopefully the PS3 version isn't so bad I can't enjoy it. I've spent a lot of time with XCom and while I'm enoying myself, the port is terrible. It constantly locks up my PS3.

vUEop.jpg

Lackluster packaging for a lackluster port.

rG2C4.jpg

Now I just need a 3DS...and to learn Japanese. This will be my first Persona experience. I hope it lives up to the praise.

ZVxJu.jpg

I hear the Grave of the Fireflies transfer isn't great (half the bit-rate of the Japanese release, luckily I have that too). Sonic is a lot of fun, the Afterburner level is bliss.
XsvYi.jpg

Just for fun. You've stolen a lot of my life Hot Shots Golf. (wow, I need a new camera)

isny

napkin dispenser
Man, I've been so slacking in this thread due to school.

I've picked up Mario Sticker Star, Layton 3DS, and Epic Mickey 3DS over the past month along with the following...

Lilo and Stitch 2 for $4.99, Muppet Christmas Carol Blu Ray

atSCJl.jpg

Very expensive Disney tree skirt

oN4Z0l.jpg

The Rescuers/ Down Under Blu Ray, Tigger Movie Blu Ray, Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol Limited Edition Blu Ray, Family Guy Volume 10, Monsters University Stainless Steel Travel Mug, Mickey and Minnie holiday salt and pepper shakers, and a Halloween Disney flag!

lQ20vl.jpg

Heres mine for the beginning of the month, alot of goodies from amazon black friday :)

New iPad case
decpu1.jpg

Becoming slowly addicted to Figma's
photo1.jpg

LoTR and GoT
photo3.jpg

Some V-moda headphones
photo4.jpg

40in LED from cyber monday sell, $300 was wayyy to good to pass up!
decpu2.jpg

last one is hahaha well yeah...fml
photo2-1.jpg

Ban Puncher

fVHUb.jpg

Got some Figma's delivered today. Two Links (one for myself and one for a mate) and Tekkaman Blade which finally shipped after being delayed for 6 months. Tekkaman Evil should hopefully ship this month.

Maximus.

QO26bl.jpg

Thank you to my friend for picking this up for me! Been waiting for a good deal on Thor and The Dark Knight Rises Steelbook looks too slick to pass on!

Top Bottom