• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF E3 2013 Summary Thread

boingball

According to http://www.ea.com/garden-warfare Platforms are:
PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Xbox One

so should be under multi.

I think it is fair to assume that as per CBOAT unless explicitly stated exclusive, games are not exclusive. (Heck, even the exclusive ones might be timed exclusives).

Amir0x

Banned
Ok, I'll be back sometime very early in the morning to update, because I am sure this site is not even going to come CLOSE to functioning during the Sony conference.

Still, the OPs are now updated with as close to everything as I could find, so send me a PM if you have info you think should go there. Thanks!

Thanks. Even I am getting confused thanks to Microsoft's dickishness
I'm starting to wonder if the seeming contractual obligation of every third party to write:
"Xbone, the all in one entertainment blablablah from Microsoft"
Isn't just about putting that entertainment BS message out there. It literally separates the XB1 out from the rest of the platforms and on a casual reading it makes it seem like it's only on XB1.

"Electronic Arts Inc. announced today that EA SPORTS™ FIFA 14 will feel alive with players who think, move and behave like world-class footballers, and dynamic stadiums that come to life, on Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, and PlayStation®4."

Take this example, the PS4 part at the end could easily go unnoticed.

Durante

Platform summary:
platformsdjuah.png

I didn't even try to make the XB1 look particularly bad. It does that on its own.
Also, yeah, the PC situation doesn't really fit the table format. The blessing and curse of options.

Amir0x

Banned
Ok guys, last update for tonight, got most of Sony's stuff I think. But will scour more comprehensively tomorrow cause I am exhausted

mclem

One odd thing struck me - we've not seen COD at either conference, and I don't expect it in Nintendo's. Did I miss something?

traveler

Not Wario
Thanks Amirox!

Also, a suggestion- and maybe this would be better suited for its own thread- I realize this might be a lot of work, but could we look at getting a comprehensive list of what platforms each title has been announced for? (At least for the big AAA ones) If MS succeeded in anything yesterday, it was confusing the message on exclusives/multiplat. Sony had their fair share of "exclusive content" or "experience" mentions too. I feel like we need a definite fact sheet on this at the end of E3.

Amir0x

Banned
There are so many indie games at this E3 I can't keep up. If any indie dev/pub sees something I'm missing and would like me to add it into the OP, please share. I'd love to give more exposure to the smaller games at E3

Bradach

Brilliant thread Amir0x. I just caught up on 2 days news in 10 mins. I look forward to pouring over all the footage over the next while

Raymo

I just heard that Online passes for first and third party titles on PS4 are no longer supported because users are already paying for PS+ to play online. This is from Patrick Klepek's interview with Scott Rhodes. Didn't see a thread discussing this point. I know a lot of people were expecting a lot of third parties to just jump on the online pass bandwagon, but that is no longer possible it seems.

zert

I didn't knew where to post this but apparently Sony Latinoamérica is having a small conference at E3 so if Latin America GAF is in interested you can watch it here it's live right now. It will be focused on the latin american markets but maybe there's some new info on PS4.

Note: It's in spanish.

Kingbrave

Thanks for this thread. I've been sick and didn't get to watch any of the conferences. I'm surprised they announced the prices.

ec0ec0

Amir0x, i guess that you know this but, for europeans that can follow the E3 because of time differences like me, this thread is a HUGE help.

THANKS! THANKS! THANKS!

Kerub

Banned
I'm looking for youtube channels with good gameplay footage from the E3 show floor. Any tips? Thanks in advance.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Hey guys my last two systems were Xbox and Xbox360 but I haven't been a gamer in a long time and never visit this board. What'd I miss?

Seriously tho I have no idea what MS is trying to do with the Xbox1 (wasn't the first Xbox the Xbox 1?) It's so bizarre.

Top Bottom