• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Fantasy Baseball League. Got Wood?

I did a couple mock drafts just to get a general idea of where everyone was and who I would target as the draft went on. There were a lot of good players (Miguel Cabrera, Yuli Gurriel come to mind) that were buried down the draft order for whatever reason. Some of you sniped them rounds before I thought they would go.

I did a couple mock drafts just to get a general idea of where everyone was and who I would target as the draft went on. There were a lot of good players (Miguel Cabrera, Yuli Gurriel come to mind) that were buried down the draft order for whatever reason. Some of you sniped them rounds before I thought they would go.

I let a guy like Edwin Encarnacion slip too far past me because I forgot about the two utility spots. Wherever he went seemed like a steal for whoever got him

I like where I got Kyle Freeland. He might not replicate his crazy numbers from last year but I think he’s for real

Last edited:

prag16

Banned
I have a spreadsheet I use for another league. Dumped yahoo projections for our league in to see what it spit out. I won't be doing this every week, but maybe occasionally (along with calculating YTD stats, to find out who's been getting lucky based on matchups, etc).

Looks like I have my work cut out for me. My other league uses very different settings/categories, so that messed me up a bit. EviLore EviLore you apparently have a top half team here, join up jump in and party.

Based on yahoo projections:

gafprojections02j7g.png

prag16

Banned
The Wilpons are such shitheads. Their company is buying back 12% stake in the Mets from Comcast/Charter for $180mm.

There goes next season's payroll. Assholes. No extension for deGrom (and Wheeler and Syndergaard and Conforto etc for that matter). Such dickheads. Sell the team.

prag16

Banned
No extension for deGrom
Glad to be wrong about this one.

Anyway, what's going on, we getting a 12th? Watching that manager-less team work all season could be funny but also could be annoying.

Last edited:
Welp there was a point in the draft where both of Boston's potential closers were available and I went Brasier instead of Barnes but from what I have been reading it sounds like Barnes will be the guy. Oh well

Trying to finalize my daily lineup. Think I might have to go Smoak today

Welp there was a point in the draft where both of Boston's potential closers were available and I went Brasier instead of Barnes but from what I have been reading it sounds like Barnes will be the guy. Oh well

Trying to finalize my daily lineup. Think I might have to go Smoak today
Greg Holland is still out there. He’s just been named the closer in Arizona.

I am such a fuckin idiot. I forgot we had two DL spots. Would have done things differently. Oh well, can do some damage control even though it cost me my waiver priority

Top Bottom